Cướp biển vùng Caribe Pirates of Carribean Roleplay

peterpansbff posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 11:26PM
Heya guys! If you wanna join, I'll add ya to ze list. But, mates, please stick to these rules.
1: Be nice. Kinda general, but I'm just asking that you are nice and respectful to the other roleplayers.
2: No cussing...a lot. It's okay every now and then. Just don't go overboard (pirate humor), k?
3: Message me if you want to have more than one character.
4: Don't hog all the canon characters if you have more than one.
5: No...physical...er...interaction. Let's keep this PG or PG-13.
6: Idk what else to write~

Oc's: Name:
Personality:
Apparel:
Crew:
Good or Evil:
Weapon:
Pet?:

Characters: Jack Tucker(OC)-peterpansbff
Jack Sparrow- peterpansbff
Harris Blue (OC)- Alvin2442
Pauline- Harpaw8
last edited on Aug 14, 2012 at 04:09PM

Cướp biển vùng Caribe 60 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

hơn một năm qua peterpansbff said…
big smile
I'll be Jack Sparrow and an OC.
Name: Jack Tucker
Looks: Shamrock green hair, big blue eyes, kinda pale, tall, lanky
Personality: quirky, mischevious, gullible, and silly
Apparel: Um in pic (he's currently a prisnor on the ship)
Crew: None yet
Good or Evil: Good
Weapon: None yet
Pet?: None yet
 I'll be Jack Sparrow and an OC. Name: Jack Tucker Age: 14 Looks: Shamrock green hair, big blue eyes,
hơn một năm qua Alvin2442 said…
Oc's: Name: Harris Blue
Looks:Jet black hair,soft blue eyes, pale, medium height, muscular
Personality:deceiving, cool, strange, sad
Apparel:?(prisoner on same ship as Jack Tucker)
Crew:None yet
Good or Evil:Good
Weapon: Lost it
Pet?:N/A
 Oc's: Name: Harris Blue Age:15 Looks:Jet black hair,soft blue eyes, pale, medium height, muscular
(Thanks for joining! xD)

Jack Tucker

I stand against a mast, my hands tied on the other side. A boy on the other sid of the ship is in a similar position. Harris is his name. We were both caught on the same week by Jack Sparrow. I feel a drop of rain fall onto my cheek and frown: it's raining.
hơn một năm qua Harpaw8 said…
Name: Pauline
Looks: pic
Personality: Vary kind but is vary strong in battle
Apparel: pic
Crew: ???
Good or Evil: Good
Weapon: Sword and a gun
Pet?: ???

Pauline: "its raining..."
Pauline stood on the Quoter deck of her ship, the black demon, watching her crew at work.
She looked to the side of the ship noticing another. She walked onto the main deck and looked at the ship. "It's close too..." she went back to the Quoter deck.
The First mate walked over to Pauline. "Captain, do we attack?"
Pauline: "...no, not unless they do...I don't want to start a fight we might loose..."
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Name: Pauline Age: 15 Looks: pic Personality: Vary kind but is vary strong in battle Apparel: pi
Thanks for joining!

Jack Tucker stared at the deck with a very bored expression as Captain Sparrow walked by. He tapped Jack's chin.
Sparrow: Chin up, lad. We might be able to raid that ship.
Tucker: Why should I care...?
Sparrow: Help us, and we'll let you go!
Jack Tucker returned Sparrow's grin. Freedom... He'd been on this rotten ship for four months...
((welcome~ added a picture of her too))
Pauline looked at the other ship. "I think we should...we will loose...but we wont go down without a fight."
First hand: "All hands on deck, prepare for battle!"
(love the pic! xD)
Sparrow cut Jack's ropes, and Jack rubbed his sore wrists.
Sparrow: But ya know... It might get confusing with BOTH of us name Jack, eh?
Tucker: What are you suggesting?
Sparrow: What's your last name, mate?
Tucker: Er, Tucker....
Sparrow: Settled. We'll call ya Tuck then. We might freshen it up soon and make it sound more pirate-like.
Tucker: Tuck... I like it.
Sparrow handed Tuck a butcher knife.
Sparrow: Here, lad. You might need something to defend yourself.
Tuck: A knife...? You snatched this from from the kitchens, didn't you? Why can't I get a sword, like everyone else?
Sparrow patted shoulder, seemingly lacking pity.
Sparrow: Ya start out small, mate.
Tuck blinked, but he realized he shouldn't have been surprised. 'This is Jack Sparrow we're talking about,' Jack thought sadly.
Jack: I'm doomed...
Sparrow patted his back again and walked away, shouting orders for attack, but not before giving Tuck a cruelly honest: 'Yep.' Tuck stood frozen in place as he stared at the looming ship before him.
Pauline: "Head toward them." she points her sword toward them.

The ship turns racing toward Jack's ship.
"Prepare to fight."
Everyone takes out their swords.
They stop moving when they get next to the ship.
"ATTACK!"
The Crew leaps onto the ship. Pauline walks on board.
Jack Tucker disregarded the name Captain Sparrow gave him and was about to look for a sword when he heard the loud roar of enemy pirates behind him. Jack yelped and hid behind a mast and holding the knife so tightly that his knuckles turned white.
Jack: All I have to do is survive this....
Pauline stands behind him sword ready. "But i'm afraid you wont." she grins
Jack feels like a dead man as he slowly turns around and faces the girl. His hand shakes as he holds his knife, not really ready for combat.
Pauline: "You scared boy?" she smirks. "I can see the fear in your eyes." she laughs walking toward Jack.
"Might as well tell you, i'm related to the most feared pirate in the caribbean, not daughter, but related."
Jack gulped. "Really?" he asked, hoping to stall her attack. "That's q-quite interesting. How long have you been a pirate?"
Pauline: "A LONG time. And i'm looking for something, you, and the rest of the crew and that blasted captain." she pointed the sword at his neck. "Are in the way...who is in charge of this ship, tell me and I might not kill you."
Jack would have been eager to have given away his untrustworthy captain, but he stopped himself. Jack Sparrow was the man who was offering him freedom, however he was also the man who put Tucker in such a position that he is now. "What are you looking for?" Jack asked, glancing at the sword at his neck. "I could help you find it."
Pauline: "No thank you, I have enough of a crew." she puts her sword down. "Im going to look for the captain." she hits him in the stomach with the butt of her sword knocking the wind out of him.
She then walks up to the quoter deck, where the wheel of the ship sat. "The captain should be close by." she mutters.

The crew's fight bellow...
Jack gasped for air. He stood back up as soon as he recovered and ran to Captain Sparrow. "You're being searched for..."
"By who?" Sparrow asked.
"Her," Jack pointed to Pauline.
Captain Sparrow drew in his breath, held up Jack's arm and yelled: "THIS HERE IS CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!"
Jack's eyes widened in disbelief. "No! I'm Jack TUCKER!!"
"I'M Jack Tucker, mate," Sparrow said with a wink. "Go on, Captain."
Pauline turns. "So, you really are the captain of this ship, alright." she points her sword at Jack. "Then I will kill you, after all, I need to kill someone every once in a while." she walks toward them. She goes in for the attack
Jack blocked the attack with his knife. "I'm TELLING you. I'm NOT the captain! HE is!" Jack pointed at Jack Sparrow.
Sparrow chuckled. "I'm Jack TUCKER. Right, mates?" Other pirates nod. "How selfish of you, Sparrow." Seeing he was alone, Jack had no choice but to counter.
"I will kill you first, then him." she points her sword at the real Tucker. "Just in case TUCKER is lying." she points at Sparrow. "I will kill both of you." Pauline kocks the kife out of Jacks hand. She aims for another blow...
Jack ducked and grabbed a sword froma fallen pirate.
Pauline lunged in. "You really want to cross blades? with Pauline Teach? you must be crazy."
she slashes her sword in one quick movement cutting him across his stomach. Then she aims for his face
"Perhaps," he said, dodging her strike and cutting her arm. He looked down at his stomach and back up. He would have to get used to cuts like that if he was going to survive.
((sorry for late replies))
Pauline: smirks she slashes at his face a scar running down his eye. She runs in for a blow in the neck. Her eyes suddenly go wide and she stops her attack. "Your not...Captain Jack Sparrow...I would recognize his face, and your not him." she hit him in the stomache knocking the wind out of him she turns on the real sparrow.
((np!))

Jack: tries to stop the bleeding of what will become a scar, and watches Sparrow.
Sparrow: jumps onto the side of the ship. "You will always remember this as the day that you ALMOST caught Jack Sparrow." He leaps of the side.
Jack: runs over and sees hims quickly swim to shore and into a nearby town. "Hm. Didn't even know we were near shore..."
Pauline walks to quoted deck.
Pauline: "the ship is ours!"
First mate: "what shall we do with it then?"
Pauline: "Take all the loot, then sink it, make the crew swim to shore."
Jack glanced over the edge of the ship. 'Well,' he thought optimistically, 'it's not that far of a swim~' He didn't even care that they were taking the treasures of the Black Pearl either. It was Sparrow's treasure.
Pauline: "hold it jack, I've desided, your coming along with us." she grabbed him by the shirt coller and takes him on her ship. Everyone else gets on too holding loads of treasure.

Jack: stared at the shore from Pauline's ship. SO CLOSE....He had almost made it to freedom... "Does this mean I'm your prisioner?" Jack asked dully.
Pauline: "no, im the kind of pirate that doesnt take people that can be useful as prisoners...can you cook?" she looked at him. "but, if you really want to take the dangerous risk of swimming to shore, be my guest, but blood thirsty mermaids swim these waters, so, its your choice."
Jack: "Then cooking it is," he said quickly. "My family owns a restaurant."
Pauline: "thats wonderful, then your the new shef."

They get on board and sail away from the other ship. Once they are at a good distance the other ship explodes.
Jack: watches the ship explode. Hm, he didn't really mind. Imagine Sparrow's face when he found out. And chef for this new ship? He'd trade a sword for a frying pan any day.

"So...when do I start..?"
Pauline: "Well, we dont eat for a while, so you can go meet the crew, or relax for a bit."

The firstmate looks over the ship as Pauline walks up to him.
Firstmate: "you think the boy could really be of use?"
Pauline: "Maybe, maybe not..."
the firstmate shrugs. "you go get some rest, I will stay up here."
Pauline nods and goes into the captians cabbin
((where did you go D:?))
((hey sorry! Back! :D I was at Grandma's~))

Jack: walks around at his leisure, glancing at the sunset occasionally, and just basically exploring the deck. He hums a sailor tune that he was taught years ago. ((haha this part reminds me of the beginning of the first movie. xD))
((dats fine~))

The first mate walks over to him. "You must be new, welcome abroad." he smiles.

((lolz))
Jack: shakes his hand. "Thanks! I'm Jack~"
"Name's Arthur, close friend or Pauline and first mate." he looks at the cabin. "Don't mind her, she can be mean sometimes because she has a special goal That she has been trying to achieve for a long time."
"A goal? Is she hunting for a certain treasure or something?" Jack glanced at t he cabin too.
Arthur: "Yes, she is looking for her realtives hidden treasure. She is the only one with a map to the destination but the map is still foggy to her, she lets no one look at it."
Jack: "No one? Ever?" The idea of a hidden treasure sounded thriling to Jack.
Arthur: "She is vary showing of a lot of her maps but not this one, this one is special to her."

Pauline sits in the captains courters reading her map
Jack: nods. He knew what it was like to have a special secret.
Arther: "What I wouldnt give to see that map...but If I stole it...who knows..."
Jack: "I think she'd get a little...er.. mad if she found out...but still..."
Arther: "Maybe....no....to dangerous, her father was Edward Teach after all."
Jack: "Really? Then I guess we'd better not. Say, where are the kitchens?"
Arthur: "Over there." he pointed to a door on the other side of the ship.
Jack: "Thanks," he said, looking over at the door. "So, I'll see you at dinner then."