Phinbella Phinbella story

PhineasFangirl posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 06:48PM
As many of you know, I'm a round-topic author that writes about what the fans of my work request. As of now, I am writing fan fiction about the show Phineas and Ferb(most likely romance, like Phinbella). I love to add many things that bring the couples together, and most of the time it is something sad or bad happening to a character of the show that makes the other realize how much he/she probably loves the other. So, without further adue, who has any ideas about a Phinbella fan fiction I could make and post here as well as my deviantart?

Ideas that I already have include:
o Phineas getting zapped by a "Memory-Erase-Inator" that Doof makes and Isabella bringing his memory back by reminding him how much she cares for him.
o Isabella is angered by the fact that Phineas doesn't "realize" her and she decides that she is probably unwanted. Mad, she gets into a somewhat argument with Phineas, who accidentally spills out that he has a crush on her during the disagreement.
o A vacation story where they get to bring Isabella on the trip with them. While at the beach, Phineas and Ferb build a small raft that is salt-water powered. While Phineas and Isabella are finishing it up, they accidentally slip the the rope and float off, unknowing. The two get stranded on an island together, only having each other to rely on. They end up building a small tropical house to stay in, and at the end of the day, they sit and watch the sunset together. Phineas picks up a piece of driftwood and writes on the bark with a sharp rock, "PxI" and they spend the night fixing up the raft and they finally find their way back. I'm not too sure if I'm going to go through with this idea though.
o Recreating Phineas and Ferb episodes, showing Phineas and Isabella's POV and how they feel at the time.
o In February, a Valentine's story. Phineas and Isabella end up getting a valentine for each other, but is afraid to actually give it to the other because they are both afraid the other might be a little "freaked" at the fact that they may like one another. Throughout the day, they have an entirely fun time together, and without knowing it, Phineas finds himself falling hugely in love with Isabella even more than the slight crush he supposedly had. Finally, when Valentine's is almost over, the two finally get up enough guts to give each other the perfect Valentine, which of course, is made with tons of love~ <3 Realizing they both have great feelings for each other, they spend the rest of the night laughing and hanging out together.(base idea from PftFan99)

I need your help, as you can see I only have two ideas. D:
last edited on Jan 06, 2011 at 03:20AM

Phinbella 33 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua PhineasFangirl said…
Please give me your best ideas!
hơn một năm qua hellomia said…
How about Phineas tells his mother and then his mom tells Isabella's mom because she thinks it really cute that they like each other and so Isabella's mom tells Isabella and then Isabella and Phineas give out the truth to each other!
Eh. . .maybe. . .I don't know. It's too right-there. I was thinking a vacation story where they get to bring Isabella on the trip with them. While at the beach, Phineas and Ferb build a small raft that is salt-water powered. While Phineas and Isabella are finishing it up, they accidentally slip the the rope and float off, unknowing. The two get stranded on an island together, only having each other to rely on. They end up building a small tropical house to say in, and at the end of the day, they sit and watch the sunset together. Phineas picks up a piece of driftwood and writes on the bark with a sharp rock, "PxI" and they spend the night fixing up the raft and they finally find their way back. I'm not too sure if I'm going to go through with this idea though.
hơn một năm qua hellomia said…
I like that idea!That is good!Get on the Clans!Oh call me right now!
You want me to call you? Okay. :3
hơn một năm qua PftFan99 said…
I like every single one of the ideas.... I really like the third one... ITS AWESOME... I don't really have any ideas except that one I told you about not too long ago like recreating the episodes in Phinabella form. I have another idea. You could make like a valentine's day story.. Isabella and Phineas could send a letter to each other saying they like each other on valentine'd day... Phineas would need to realize he likes her someway though.. like make a valentine's day dance and they have total fun together and he realizes he likes her... then they end up sending each other a letter saying they love each other.
OMG! GOOD IDEA! <3 I'll tweak it a little, though :3 How is this?

In February, a Valentine's story. Phineas and Isabella end up getting a valentine for each other, but is afraid to actually give it to the other because they are both afraid the other might be a little "freaked" at the fact that they may like one another. Throughout the day, they have an entirely fun time together, and without knowing it, Phineas finds himself falling hugely in love with Isabella even more than the slight crush he supposedly had. Finally, when Valentine's is almost over, the two finally get up enough guts to give each other the perfect Valentine, which of course, is made with tons of love~ <3 Realizing they both have great feelings for each other, they spend the rest of the night laughing and hanging out together.
last edited hơn một năm qua
Mattpwnsall of dA suggested I add a kiss in that, and I'm SO going through with that idea. ^^
Thats great! Thats actually kind of what i was going for but I am kind of bad at wording things... yeah.. that happens a lot...
XD

meheh I waaaannnttttt.... pie.
Yes, Mattpwnsall already gave me that idea ^^
Haha I ran out of pie Hmph
I give you more pie :3
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
hơn một năm qua Phinabella125 said…
monkey
wierdos. ;3
hơn một năm qua Phineas-Fangirl said…
being weird is a specialty ;)
Yes. Yes it is. I LOVE BEING WIERD! Thanks for the compliment. >:]
I'M LONELY D:
ME TOO D:
BUT NOW I FEEL SO BAD :D
LOLWHY
BECAUSE THAT NIGHT I HAD GOTTEN KICKED OUT OF WALMART o3o
OH LOL
hơn một năm qua Comeon7 said…
I'm coming from a guys point of view. Now i think Phineas should talk to ferb about his crush on isabella and isabella should talk to the fireside girls about her crush on phineas. Meanwhile there is a dance phineas' mom is hosting so phineas can go with isabella. And ferb could probably go with vannessa or a new girl. And candace can go with jeremy. You should probably make make more episodes.
hơn một năm qua funnygirlpop said…
heart
I like the Valentine's story one
hơn một năm qua 99andskj said…
smile
I think it should be like a regular episode where Phineas cant really find out what his real dream is, so he and Ferb builds some kinda machine that can tell with pictures what the true dream of the person is. Of course he wants his friends to make their dreams come true so he wants all of them to try it. And when its Isabellas turn she dont really know what to do, cause if she just runs away the others would think she would be wierd or something and if she stays she would get "busted". Well I think you can do the rest by yourself.
hơn một năm qua violetpinkgirl said…
big smile
How about Isabella slippes off into phineas land while he's talking to her one day and he shakes her to wake her up and she blurts i love phineas and phineas looks at her weirdly and she runs home and phineas goes looking for her and well u can finish the rest
hơn một năm qua pflover22 said…
i like the first idea
hơn một năm qua superkira8 said…
kiss
they should kiss on the valentiens one
hơn một năm qua phinbella45 said…
heart
that is a valitimes day story and the should kiss
hơn một năm qua rhombiii said…
heart
I have an idea! They send secret valentines to each other in class; they don't know who they were paired up with, but Isabella figures it out, and.....

:3.
hơn một năm qua Phinabellqa said…
heart
The second one