Kiểm tra tính cách Fun Personality Test

fly posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 07:41PM
Somethings that i think i should share with you guys which i found it on other site.. it really fun.

Imagine yourself driving along on a wild stormy night. You pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for the bus:

1. An old lady who is about to die.

2. An old friend who once saved your life.

3. The perfect man (or) woman you have been dreaming about.

Which one would you choose, knowing that there could only be one passenger in your car. This is a moral/ethical dilemma that was once actually used as part of a job application. You could pick up the old lady, because she is going to die, and thus you should save her first; or you could take the old friend because he once saved your life,
and this would be the perfect chance to pay him back. However; you may never be able to find your perfect dream lover again.

Answers could vary depending on the personality. However; there is a perfect answer.

If you are a person who would think "out of the box" you would answer: "I would give the car keys to my old friend and let him take the old lady to the hospital. I would stay behind and wait for the bus with the woman (or man if you are a woman) of my dreams."

=P
Just for fun , hope you guys enjoy it.

Kiểm tra tính cách 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua forbiddenlovers said…
laugh
hahaha lol i was thinking that id give the lady a ride, then come back for my friend and the dude lol
hơn một năm qua MacMcMac said…
rainy
LOL! Good one whit a good answer!
I was thinking id give the car to the girl so she could take her self and the old lady to safety. The girl had to meet me again anyway to give me my car keys back. =D
I´m sure me and my buddy would manage to make use of our military survival knowledge and find a safe spot until the storm was over.
hơn một năm qua emmett said…
lol yes! good one with the answer! I didn't get that. I couldn't choose between person of ur dreams and the old lady... i didn't think of ur answer haha.
hơn một năm qua para-scence said…
i was thinking a friend, because 1. (no offense) but the old lady has probably had a good life (again, NO OFFENSE!) 2. a friend will never hurt me 3. that guy could one day say he doesnt love me & leave me
hơn một năm qua StarrieNites said…
I immediately thought NUMBER THREE! Lol but Its soo hard to choose :(
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua XDRoseLuvsHP said…
big smile
I was kinda thinking to let the guy of my dreams sit on my lap, then the old lady sit on the old friend's lap, then we could all drive to the hopsital together and drop the old lady off, then the rest of us could kinda chill... XD
hơn một năm qua Spazola77 said…
either number one or the outside the box choice.
hơn một năm qua maxygirlforever said…
heart
Lmao!! xD well I would take care of the old lady or the guy of my dreams!! xD can't decide cuz I'm really sorry of old and sick ppl and I would have awesome chance to spend some time with the person I was dreaming about ...And if that friend of mine really cares about me He would understand ;D...Well first choice would be-Boy I like!! xD (Boy of my dreams)!!I would really like something like that to happen to me xD...I mean that storm and me and him alone! wooww! :D
hơn một năm qua mathrox said…
i'd go with 2.
hơn một năm qua swiddlewiddle said…
the old lady :)