Percy Jackson và Olympians một giây Camp Half-Blood Series

Stitch33 posted on May 16, 2009 at 05:17AM
I hear there's going to be another Camp Half Blood series coming out in the fall of 2010. It's going to center around the prophecy told in The Last Olympian.

Percy Jackson và Olympians 5089 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 5089

hơn một năm qua paintsellers said…
smile
Yes, that's right. Rick Riordan should have more information about the series by late 2009. It's going to feature some of our favorite characters from the first series, but they won't be the main characters. And he says to get an idea of what will happen, read the last page of TLO.

My theory : Percy and Annabeth get married and their children are the children of the prophecy.
hơn một năm qua xxAnaisxx said…
smirk
Honestly I love these books and can't wait for the next series (i cried when the last book came out :P)
And about the main characters...I hope that there is a female main character this time (probably won't happen though)! But i still wonder about the father/mother... one of the big three would be too cheesy but any other god/dess would be weird!!!
But anyway, I CAN'T WAIT!!!
hơn một năm qua prego13 said…
surprise
omg
hơn một năm qua prego13 said…
big smile
In the acknowledgments of the last olympian is says, " As the first Camp Half-Blood sreies draws to a close...".
hơn một năm qua Kralc said…
I heard that Rick Riordan said that some of the main characters from the original series were going to be counselors or something.

hơn một năm qua Oblivion221 said…
Counselors? I can see that. And halfbloods are directly related not grandchildren, sorry.
hơn một năm qua noitall47 said…
personally i think its a son/daughter of a minor god......like ethan nakamura or something...
hơn một năm qua baconisyummy said…
laugh
People stop wondering who the mother and father will be. It will obviously be Percy and Annabeth as the parants.
hơn một năm qua bunnykillers425 said…
these are awesome
hơn một năm qua baconisyummy said…
Evryone we know is already there cabin counsler, so unless there dead ofcourse the old characters will be counslers.
hơn một năm qua Kronous said…
I've read all the books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!! they RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!link
hơn một năm qua Kronous said…
hơn một năm qua Kweed11 said…
big smile
I can't wait for the next series to come out:P
hơn một năm qua Percy_Annabeth said…
meh
OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?
hơn một năm qua katiebug_97 said…
heart
I am totally obsessed with these books. i was so disapointed when i finished the last book. I have dreams about the plot of the series.
hơn một năm qua Seph400 said…
laugh
these books r the best i reread them all the time
hơn một năm qua fashionfevergal said…
big smile
omg really????i cant wait!
hơn một năm qua diyedas said…
It can't be about Annabeth's and Percy's kid, Baconisyummi. To be a demi-god you have to have one human parent and one god parent. Two demi-gods doesn't make another demi-god, just a normal human
hơn một năm qua walker93 said…
big smile
Sweet.
hơn một năm qua asgardsheilons said…
he should do one on anouther mythology

cool
BTW Percy made the gods break up the big three rule so the main character cant be a child of the big three. u would no this if u read the books.link
surprise
gosh
hơn một năm qua zarkfurb said…
smirk
Yeah!! I cant beileve they would make another Camp Half blood series! It probably would be good!!
hơn một năm qua tysmith006 said…
crying
"OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?"
I agree that it will be unfortunate that the charactters will be different, but atleast they are still in the book!
Personally, I think it would be hard for Rick Riordan to use the same character because the last book Percy Jackson and the Olympians said that the prophecy probably isn't about them.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Kralc said…
big smile
hes making a series about modern egyptian mythology too. It is supposed to come out the season before the second camp half blood series comes out. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­):)­:):­)
hơn một năm qua triciapuppy said…
heart
Actually, the series will come out WINTER 2009, not fall. Rick Riordan repied to my e-mail about the series.
hơn một năm qua read_the_searys said…
hmmm
i cant wait till the searys the seckond one come i was so addickted to to the searys that i read the last book in less than 24 hours i cant wait till the next one comes im gaNA RESECH I NEED TO FIND IT IM BORD
hơn một năm qua tdcash96 said…
angry
I'm tired of waiting! Just bring out the second series!!!!!!!!!!!!>[
hơn một năm qua bob12321 said…
wow percy and annabeth are not going to be the parents because one of the parents need to be a god/godess!
hơn một năm qua matt9806 said…
god you know rick riordan said that he's not making any more percy books because "the book gets old and the auther gets tired with it so the reader also gets board" zzzz yawn im geting board what hes saying i mean i can think at least 5 new storys of the top of my head
hơn một năm qua percy4life said…
heart
i wub tis series!!!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua imawesome34 said…
Fall 2010
i cant wait that long!!!
hơn một năm qua olympian726 said…
wink
It can't be about Percy & Annabeth's kid because the prophecy says:
"Seven HALF-BLOODS..." That means, half mortal, half god. But I read this cool story on fanfiction.com how the kids in the next prophecy were the kids of the main characters (like the children of Percy & Annabeth and others like Grover & Juniper, Clarisse & Connor Stoll, and Nico & Thalia(I really don't know about this one)). But if the prophecy is about seven half-bloods, it can't be their kids. Rick Riordan said the characters we all know and love will stil be featured in the book, like as counselors or something, not their parents.
hơn một năm qua knight_princess said…
I WANT PERCY JACKSON IN THE NEXT SERIES!!! HE IS AWESOME!!!!
hơn một năm qua sabby17 said…
big smile
i think that percy and annabeth are gonna be camp councilors and the prophecy said 7 shall go to the doors.... blah bla blah so obviously theres gonna be seven main characters and they're gonna take turns in first person for each chapter. thats what i think

Lightning thief kicks ass
hơn một năm qua Icewing said…
Hey i have a percy jackson site its pjandto.proboards.come plz come i need peopel plzzzzz
hơn một năm qua DeLancyGaL said…
ok. you guys might be right, but it might be a mortal in the book too. i mean, theres obviusly been at least SOME mortal profecies. i have my recorses.
angry
i have to read the 5th book!!!!! just HAVE to!!!
zzz
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo? anybody there???
hơn một năm qua btflash said…
angry
i feel your pain. my library doesn't have the 5th book yet and i'm pissed!
hơn một năm qua dropkickfilter said…
ok so i read a post saying that the parent had to be a god to make him a half-blood. technically that is wrong. annabeth is half mortal- half athenian. and percy is half mortal- half posidian. so by technicallity if they had children the child would still be half god. he would be half mortal- half posidian-athenian. just a thought on my part. not sure how powers would work or if he would turn into a cyclops, that sort of thing. but i think its a reasonable possibility for a future book that is set in the next generation.
hơn một năm qua hogsmaid said…
actually i've been reading greek mytholgy for a long time and one of the birth parents has to be a god/goddess or the kin will only be a motral i keep tryin to fing a contridcting myth but i haven't found one yet sory percy and annabeth can't be the birth parents of any of the future main people
hơn một năm qua narudyl said…
angry
percy and annabeth can still have a kid in the story as a main character even thaught the profecy said 7 half-bloods cause the mortal (if it is a mortal) might be able to see trought the mist and help them like rachel... FALL 2010 I CANT WAIT THAT LONG. AAAAAHHHHHHH
hơn một năm qua simplequation said…
tongue
OMG! bUT YOU i HATE IT WHEN AUTHORS DO THIS. iF IT IS NOT GOING TO BE ABOUT THE SAME CHARACTERS WE LOVE, THEN IT WON'T BE THE SAME. AGREE?
i totally agree....it wont b the same without percy and annabeth DDDDD:
hơn một năm qua tacoface27 said…
angry
BUT ANNABETH AND PERCY CAN'T BE THE PARENTS OR ELSE THE CHILDREN WOULDN'T BE A HALF-BLOOD BECAUSE PERCY TURNED DOWN BEING A GOD TO BE WITH ANNABETH! So they can't be the parents! A god/godess needs to be a parent!
hơn một năm qua greenpelt said…
monkey
But if the series is about the children of percy and annebeth then he won't be a demigod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
hơn một năm qua greenpelt said…
it could be about the past?
hơn một năm qua daughterofzeus7 said…
It's goin to be brand-new! Percy and Annabeth will be minor Characters, and there will be new ones!
hơn một năm qua princessofd said…
I think Nico will probs be a main character in new series.
hơn một năm qua tigermaf said…
um well actually percy can become a god then they have the child then they make annabeth a goddess later