Biệt đội chim cánh cụt vùng Madagascar Lt Kowalski Here

Lt_Kowalski posted on Apr 15, 2010 at 02:35AM
This is Lt. Kowalski reporting in..at 22 35

serial number 010089er Bravo. I wish I would have known about this club sooner or I would have joined then. Yes I am the REAL Kowalski no questions asked...I have several accounts linking me to different places to myself.I would just like to state that I am now here and this is one of the best sites I could witness to be a fan member of*smiles* If you have any questions or anything please feel free to ask...Thank you

Signed
Kowalski

Biệt đội chim cánh cụt vùng Madagascar 207 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 207

hơn một năm qua EmoCupCake said…
Hm...you said "I am the real Kowalski, NO questions asked" then you said "If you have any questions feel free to ask"....
hơn một năm qua KowalskiTheLich said…
smile
That's a double negative...
hơn một năm qua LadyPrivate said…
Dear Mr. Lt. Kowalski.
We hope you're doing well at Central Park Zoo.
To make sure, that you're the one and only Kowalski, please solve this task.

A mine shaft is 14' wide at the bottom and 10' wide at the top, 7' high if 1/2 the area is filled with water. How far up on the walls will the water go?

Greetings to Skipper, Rico and Private.

last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua skipper321 said…
smile
Hi L.T Kowalski. Have you done any good missions latley? How is Skipper?
hơn một năm qua evviefoxx said…
big smile
Welcome to the club L.T Kowalski! *pulls out recording equipment* Tell me, what were your personal thoughts about the KCA? Did you ever get to go to the dentist? Where exactly do you keep your clipboard?
hơn một năm qua PenguinXXX said…
cool
Hello Lt.Kowalski! How´s going?:) Any missions on the go?? ps. You are cool xD
hơn một năm qua Lt_Kowalski said…
hmmm
I meant about anything other than who I am...about the team life at the zoo and not about myself...THAT'S what I've meant to say. Affirmative that is a double negative I was a but tired last night when I wrote this so please don't say it again.

Kowalski P.
I do have a Twitter and a myspace. I believe I have a facebook as well but just got started on that. You can contact me me anytime on those sites. Also I do not tolerate anyone asking for me to prove who I am. It's happened so much in the past and I'm sick of it. Other than that, I will also give updates on them as well..

Kowalski P.
hơn một năm qua krazy4kowalski said…
blush
I believe you and I'm super excited to finnally meet you (er, so to speak)

Anyway, please ignore any articles involving....let's call it Random Fangirl Syndrom.

Uh, and you'd better ignore my username to. Wow, if I would have known you would actually show up on this site, I wouldn't have posted what I did.

BTW, could you get any other penguins on here, especially Private?

Also, TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT MANFRIDI AND JOHNSON!!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S CLASSIFIED JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua Ipenguin said…
mischievous
EHH IT SAYS KOWALSKI P!!! WHAT DOES THE P STAND FOR?? eh hem sorry. ^^; If your smart, I compete with you to see who is smarter! >:D! (LOVE YOU!!) PS: I live in New York too ^_^
Unfortunately I will not speak of them. I hardly know anything about them so don't ask. I highly doubt Skipper will tell you as well. Hmmmthe article sounds like it's about me maybe? Random guess have not yet seen it but afraid I might. Maybe a small percentage for the others. Skipper might but not sure about Rico or Private. Will let you know what happens though.
smile
Yeah, If you haven't seen them yet, please try not to look for them. And if you DO find them, uh, don't horribly mutate me or something.

Is Skipper totally freaking out that their are currently 638 humans STALKING you and your unit? I mean, not to freak you out too, but I probably know more about you than Rico does!
Oksy I see...well name what you know about me and I will tell you if you are correct.
I meant okay* flipper mishap hehe.
big smile
I will sum it up in one sentence: How is Jiggles? *smirk*
hơn một năm qua Icicle1penguin said…
smile
Yayness!

So how did you find this fan spot?

YAY!

High five! *raises flipper* ....Hello?...Kowalski?...Don't leave me hanging!
angelic
Mafridi and Johnson are DEAD Skipper keeps talking about the deaths they have had, *moment of silence* Kowalski~ do you know how to work an Ipod? :3
hơn một năm qua Icicle1penguin said…
hmmm
So it's like we can talk to you here?

You know you are like the most popular penguin? (Although Skipper could be catching up)

I can only see you interacting with us. Are you just nice like that, or your team members do not know how to use the internet.
coSkipper commented…
What kind of messed up world would it be if we didn't? Of course we do! hơn một năm qua
Hey, I was having a conversation with him, if you dont mind!!! And since Manfridi and Johnson have seemed to die 6 times, that leads us to believe Skipper was lying and WE MUST DISCOVER THE TRUTH!!!! YA HEAR ME KOWALSKI? WE WILL DISCOVER THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!
mischievous
Skipper is to "manly" to lie.. and question.. SINCE WHEN DOES KOWALSKI HAVE A COMPUTER?? hehe..
Okay okay calm down every one. This is NOT the only spot where you can talk to me you know. I have a twitter a myspace and a facebook somewhat which I hardly use because no one is friends with me on facebook(YET) but I interact mostly on myspace. So please...also I have a laptop and it works really well I must say. Hehe...
hơn một năm qua SPKR689 said…
big smile
oh Kowalski!!! hi^^ sooooo.....
TELL ME ABOUT SKIPPER!!!! not the personal things...well... :) ok tell me im Skippers soul mate XD and im a penguin!!!! lol uh no joke...:T
hơn một năm qua Metallica1147 said…
meh
Ok I have a question how do we really know that your really Kowalski? I mean for all we know you could just be another fan just role playing him. I've seen other fans role playing as their favorite charactor all the time. How do we know that you're no diffrent?
hmmm
@ Metallic1147Well I have many accounts which I've listed in my latest forum. I have all the proof you need and I've been around for a LONG time. And I am not a fan roleplaying. I am the real deal. All the proof is on my profile.
tongue
Um...yeah,it doesn't take a genius to do research on kowalski and make up a bunch of stuff. Sorry, Kowalski is NOT REAL. He was created by Tom Mcgrath. And maybe if you actually answered everyones questions it would be easier to believe!
hơn một năm qua Metallica1147 said…
hmmm
ok dude people who role play say the same things on their account to. And I read ur profile, people who role play say the same info on their profile on the charactor they say their are. So sorry man I still don't buy it.
Rainshadow999 commented…
…He's an actual scientist! I believe in parallel worlds and that some ngày the penguins will think of coming to this world… hơn một năm qua
Fine believe what you want and I know who I am...This is the same thing that happened to me on Youtube and that's why I've canceled my account there.
smile
I beleve your the real Kowalski. I can tell

"you didn't see anything"
angry
If you really mean that, then thank you. And that's one reason why I've said I will NOT tolerate anyone like that up above to bring me down! I know who I am and that will not change one bit!

Kowalski
Rainshadow999 commented…
:) I'm happy for bạn Kowalski. bạn give those people a psychological impression! hơn một năm qua
Ok, I believe you! You ARE the real kowalski! And that being said, I have a question for you. How do you feel about Rico?
good night Kowalski
Wait, did he log off? He didn't answer ma question!
angry
Hold on gees...How I feel about Rico..well he's a part of the team I have nothing against him at all. And that Kico club I saw was very disturbing to me!
Rainshadow999 commented…
Calm down, we all know you're not gay. It's just a thought, every tv hiển thị hoặc celebrity fanfiction has pairings. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua LadyPrivate said…
You haven't solved my task yet.
But if you were Kowalski, it shouldn't be a problem for you, would it?
Just one point: it's poor and wrong to lie.
Rainshadow999 commented…
That's what God says, I defy God. hơn một năm qua
Rainshadow999 commented…
But yes, it's wrong to lie. We are in The Zone Of Truth! hơn một năm qua
laugh
Take that Kico fans! Kowalski himself disapproves of the pairing! :P
But this is NOT the real Kowalski! I was just humoring him because well.....I was just hoping he was a Kico fan XD. If He WAS the real Kowalski, how would he know about the show? Wouldn't he be just a little mad that people know so much about him and his team? And why won't he answer everybodies questions? He only answerd like, what 3? And they showed me no proof he was the real Kowalski.
Rainshadow999 commented…
He'd know about the hiển thị because he goes on the Internet! Gees, everyone looks up themselves on the Internet every once in a while… hơn một năm qua
Here Kowalski, I will spare you the wrath of LadyPrivate (and possibly EmoCupCake) by giving you a set of five (easy) questions related to different branches of science. I will give you a prop for each one you answer correctly; no using a search engine!

1. What is the process of spliting an atom called?

2. The star Polaris is also referred to by what common name?

3. What is kleptomania?

4. 'Gastroenteritis' primarily affects what major organ in the body?

5. What is the most common gas in earth's atmosphere?

Good luck. If you are Kowalski, you should have no problem answering these. Remember, free props!
Hey Kowalski~ do you still like Doris the dolphin? :3 and PS: some of us don't have facebooks.. D: i can't get mine till im 18.. and thats in 2 years!
angry
@ LadyPrivate: why should I even prove anything to you? If I don't feel like it there is no need for me to do so. Go ahead think what you want. I know who I am.
@ EmoCupcake: Sure believe what you guys want to believe. Perhaps I shouldn't have made an accound if I knew this was going to happen AGAIN! It really disturbs me to know that there are fans like you out there who just won't believe just because I won't respond back.

And at KowalskitheLech, here are your answers:

1. nuclear fission

2. The North Star

3. The name for the condition comes from the Ancient Greek kleptein, which means “to steal,” and mania, for “craze.”

4. particularly the stomach, and large and small intestines.

5. 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, 0.93% argon, 0.038% carbon dioxide, and small amounts of other gases. The atmosphere has a mass of about five quintillion (5 × 1018 or 5,000,000,000,000,000,000) kg, three quarters of which is within about 11 km (6.8 mi; 36,000 ft) of the surface.

@ Ipenguin I once had a crush on her and I've been asked that so many times. It's getting old now sorry.
So for those of you who think I am just making this up go right ahead and think that. I haven't been able to reply because of much duties I am entitled to. For those of you who insist on saying I am not the real Kowalski, I will not speak to you.
angry
Will u quit bugging him? He is brobaly busy with a very important experiment. think what u want but u r missing out!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua SJ_waddles said…
blush
(ok seriously guys. this is just fun! why must you come and rain on the parade?) Hey Kowalski :D I'm Sara Jane ^_^
Hello Sara nice to meet you.
Congratulations at an A+ Lt_Kowalski. You are now considered the offical Kowalski in my book.
@ KowalskiTheLich: Really mean that?..I am here not to fight but to enjoy the club and become close to you guys. I don't want any drama and I'm not the type of penguin to do so.
big smile
Sure, why not? You at least seem more capable of holding a coherent conversation than most people on this site :)

P.S. Watch out for user Penguin11 and anyone (besides me) with Kowalski in their name, as they will likely chase you down and cuddle you without second thought.
*eyes wide open* Wow I beter keep a look out then! Hehe...and yes I do tend to keep a conversation going if it's a good one hehe.
If you need proof, just go to any 'if you could marry a penguin, which one would you choose' picks or go to the OC RP page.
wink
Wow I've viewed that page and yes there are a lot of females who love me..hehe
Does it scare you...?
heart
Ehh! you notice in moslty a lot of shows there is always the smart hot guy everyone loves.. *whistles* And don't blame me for asking... >_< my friend was begging me to ask. but what exactly is Skipper doing to you when your upset in Zoo Tube when Marlene says the moon ladder? O_O sorry ^_^..