Peaceandlove67 All About My chó

Peaceandlove67 posted on Jun 12, 2018 at 03:02PM
Here is where you can post questions about my dogs, both past and present. If you suspect your dog is sick or injured, call your veterinarian. Do not come to me. I am only nineteen years old, and I haven't even been through college yet. Do not ask me for advice on breeding either. Leave it up to the professionals. If you have questions that are about me, post your question on the Ask Antonia forum. Thank you.
last edited on Jun 12, 2018 at 03:03PM
save

Peaceandlove67 19 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua 80smusiclover1 said…
What's your favorite memory with Diesel?
Peaceandlove67 commented…
Diesel left behind so many good memories. If I had to pick one, it would have to be the time I broke my wrist after my grandfather's funeral. I was lying on my bed, and Diesel got up in the giường with me. Normally, he wasn't allowed on the bed. My aunt said, "Diesel, get off the bed!" He gave her a look that said, "But my girl is hurt. I'm not leaving." She said, "All right. I guess we'll let bạn stay this time." He followed me around until I fully recovered. hơn một năm qua
80smusiclover1 commented…
Aw! That's so sweet of him. hơn một năm qua
He was a really sweet and loving dog. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BingoPB said…
On a scale of 1-10, how affectionate would you say your dogs are (both past and present)?
Sadie and Fluffy were both 8. They liked to be close to me, but they weren't cuddle bugs. Stone was a 7. He was kind of the same way. Diesel was a full 10. Roxy and River are full 10's as well. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
That's cool. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Roldan13 said…
What are the coat colors of your dogs (both past and present)?
Sadie was Sô cô la colored. Fluffy was classified as tricolor. She was mostly black with some brown and white. Stone was black and tan like all Rottweilers. Roxy is classified as a hươu con, nâu vàng, fawn Staffordshire bò đực, con bò, bull Terrier. Diesel was red and white. River is red and white like Diesel. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua RetroRock64 said…
What is Roxy's favorite food?
Chicken hơn một năm qua
What was Diesel's favorite activity to do with you?
Diesel loved hiking. That was his yêu thích thing in the world. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
I bet he knew the word "hiking". hơn một năm qua
Oh, he did. hơn một năm qua
Which dog have you had the longest?
Currently, that would be Roxy. She's turning nine on August 7. Overall, the dog I had the longest was Diesel. I got him when I was five years old, and I had him until I was seventeen. hơn một năm qua
Roldan13 commented…
It sounds like Diesel was a very special dog. hơn một năm qua
He was a special dog. hơn một năm qua
What is your favorite thing about each dog you have or had?
My yêu thích thing about Diesel is that he was so smart and loyal. My yêu thích thing about Sadie is that she was very friendly and a lot of fun. My yêu thích thing about Fluffy is that she was very sweet and smart. My yêu thích thing about Stone is that he was gentle despite his large size. My yêu thích thing about Roxy is that she is such a funny dog. My yêu thích thing about River is that she's very spirited. hơn một năm qua
What are the eye colors of all your dogs, both past and present?
Fluffy and Stone had dark brown eyes. Roxy also has dark brown eyes. Sadie's eyes were a lighter brown. Diesel had blue eyes. River has one brown eye and one blue eye. hơn một năm qua
Roldan13 commented…
That sounds lovely. hơn một năm qua
I know you've said so before, but how old are your dogs?
Roxy is turning nine August 7. River is one. hơn một năm qua
How old were you when you got Diesel?
Five hơn một năm qua
Have Roxy and River ever tried peanut butter?
Yes. River loves it. Roxy doesn't really care for it. hơn một năm qua
Was Diesel classified as a copper and white Husky?
Actually, yes, he was. In Huskies, copper is a rust red color. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
Yes, I believe it's the darkest shade of red on a Husky. hơn một năm qua
Did Diesel look anything like this?
 Did Diesel look anything like this?
Oh, my God! He looked almost exactly like that! Thanks for bringing him back to me. *hugs* hơn một năm qua
RetroRock64 commented…
Sorry I didn't see this until now. You're welcome. *hugs back* hơn một năm qua
Which one of your dogs was the easiest to train?
Diesel and River were the easiest to train. Diesel was very opinionated, but he was easy to train. River is not as opinionated as Diesel was, but she was pretty easy to train. hơn một năm qua
Have any of your dogs ever eaten anything poisonous?
Yes. Sadie did. She ate a big box of dark chocolate, which is worse than sữa chocolate. This was before I got Fluffy, my Smooth Collie. Sadie almost died, but we got her to the vet just in time, and she lived many years after that. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
I'm glad she was okay after that. hơn một năm qua
I'm glad about it, too. hơn một năm qua
How well does Roscoe get along with other dogs and non-canines?
Roscoe is a gentle dog. He gets along with everybody, dog hoặc not. hơn một năm qua
RetroRock64 commented…
That's a good thing. That's how my Malamute, Layla, is. hơn một năm qua
Do any of your dogs, past and present, have any allergies?
None of my chó I've owned in the past had allergies, except for Roxy. She was allergic to beef. River is allergic to corn. Roscoe isn't allergic to anything that I know of. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
I didn't know until recently that chó could be allergic to corn. hơn một năm qua
What do you currently feed your dogs?
I feed them Wellness Complete Health cừu, thịt cừu and Barley. They also like the cá lạt, cá trắng, whitefish and Sweet Potato flavor. hơn một năm qua
BingoPB commented…
That's cool. hơn một năm qua
Yes. It is grain inclusive, but it does not contain corn. Really, there's no need for dog thực phẩm to contain corn. ngô cannot digest anyway. It's just a filler. hơn một năm qua
Has Roscoe perfected his ability to play dead?
Not really. He is getting better at remaining still, but he still opens one eye to see if anyone is falling for it. hơn một năm qua