Nintendo NINTENDOS BIGGEST SECRET! SPREAD THE WORD!

nitro44769 posted on Nov 28, 2010 at 01:13AM
The is a secret song hidden in a number of nintendo games that's not generally known.
There is a short 19 note song hidden I'll tell you where it is hidden.

The 1st one is in mario paint for the SNES in 1992. It is the easiest one to find. Just click on 'o' in Mario and there will be a big explosion. Then you will hear what appears to be a 16-bit song. People who had never heard it before were just like WTF and didn't care.

In Mario land 2 for the gameboy, we see the beggining of a pattern. Just wait at the game over screen for about 2 1/2 minutes.

In Link awakening for the gb and gbc, enter a frog-filled house and wait for 2 1/2 minutes.

In Yoshi's story,go to the trial select screen and wait 2 minutes.

The link to all of these games is a guy called Kazumi Totaka who is a popular sound designer (you probably guessed).

What is his last name put first? Totaka Kazumi or Totaka K which sounds like Tota K.K. which is a character from Animal Crossing.

Anyway, back to this strange easter egg.

In animal crossing for the gamecube (my favourite console) ask a dog called Tota K.K
to play a song called K.K. song and he will play what is said to be the best version.
(P.S: he can only play song from 8pm till midnight so beware.) This also happens with the DS version but it only happens on Saturday nights at the coffee shop.

Not a lot of people know about it and not a lot of people are looking.

Someone I found quoted this online:
We didn't turn off the console, and I can't remember if we paused it... but we definitely left Wave Race on a silent screen while we started doing our homework... I can't remember exactly how long we were sitting there (4-20 minutes but I cant remember) but the screen went from being silent to playing this creepy song... I now know this from this as Totakas song... we thought it was very creepy when it happened... God I wish i could remember...

Strange Easter egg or evil subliminal message?

Other games I want people to try and find it is:
Wave Race 64
Mario talent studio
Luigi's Mansion
Pikmin 1 and 2
Wii play, sports, music, and fit.

Please comment and tell me where other places are.

The is a secret song hidden in a number of Nintendo games that's not generally known. There is a sho

Nintendo No các câu trả lời