Nintendo What's happened in the nấm Planet?!?!

Fefe92 posted on Aug 18, 2010 at 08:21PM
CHAPTER 1:A SUDDEN AWAKENING
One morning,Mario and Luigi woke up and observed that there was something wrong.Where had the marvellous,very-coloured and joyful Mushroom Kingdom got to?At its place there was an obscure,mournful and dreadful one.
"M-Mario,someone this night took and trasport us in a different place??This seems the ugly twin of Mushroom Kingdom!!"Luigi said this incredulous and frightened.
Also Mario wasn't calm at all.He can't understand what was happened that night,while the whole Kingdom was in Sleep's arms.
"I...I don't know,my brother.But for certain, whatever was the thing that has done this,it wasn't good at all."
Luigi touched his forehead."Nooo..!Not the Dark Star again!Not the cruel Fawful!Not the terrible Shroobs!Not that horrible witch,Cackletta!No,no,no!I don't feel like to meet them again!"Luigi seems exasperated.
"Luigi...,Don't you think that perhaps you're exaggerated with your worries?You speak about foes that are defeated and ultra-defeated!I don't think that they will return to annoy them!"
"I exaggerate with the worries when I discovered that also BEANS can provoke them problems!!"
"Ahahhaa!But Luigi,they weren't Beans,but BEANISHES,you know.Beans were very useful and healthy,you remember?"Mario smiled.
"Yeah...In fact,now that I think this,I always ask to myself why Bowser,the Koopas'King,is so irritated by us,hydraulics.especially by you,brother.It's so true that...Power and money can't make the happiness!"Luigi laughed.
"You're right.Well,we must to go to the Peach's Castle.Also if we...don't know in what conditions it is.Not good,surely.Are you ready,my brother?"
"More ready than an annoying Goomba!"Luigi was overburdened.
"Yes,now...go!"
And in this moment Princess Peach came towards them.
NEXT CHAPTER:A DARK PRINCESS

Nintendo No các câu trả lời