Nick Jonas and The Administration Do bạn think Nick will sell out faster solo than as The Jonas Brothers?

BrhiannonJonas posted on Dec 03, 2009 at 01:10PM
From the way things are going it seems that tickets for Nick are selling out faster than ever. Honestly I think were going to have a repeate of the hannah monatan/miley cyrus tour. I predict that Nick Jonas And The Adminisration is going to sell out every show in the first five minutes of the release. What do you think?
 From the way things are going it seems that tickets for Nick are selling out faster than ever. Honest

Nick Jonas and The Administration 2 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sarahemily2828 said…
Yes, I think Nick being on his own is a great thing. Like the Jonas Brothers are awesome, but they come from Disney, and their music is all along the same pattern. Their last album, they really expanded which was great. I think a lot of people will look at Nick Jonas and the Administration more as a band with music, than a hot boy band with music. I can deffinitly see it selling out quicker because everyone knows Nick is talented and they want to see him be successful.
hơn một năm qua Darya96 said…
wink
he's awesome,but it's a side project and it's gonna end , and the jonas brothers r comin' back 2gether!