Naruto I spy with my sharingan eye an Akatsuki hottie

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 11:42AM
Who's the hottest out of the akatsuki >^..^<

Naruto 805 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 805

hơn một năm qua Hinata1994 said…
Aizen is an old hag? Never see that coming from rusty... and thanks, your icon is kawaii!
hơn một năm qua rusty746454 said…
i didnt call Aizen and old hag....he is fluffy and also age doesnt matter its what in side.
Ok, whatever... Itachi is so hot! I know it's random...
hơn một năm qua cici746454 said…
minato is sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!
that's random too...lol!
hơn một năm qua Hidanfan said…
TO MUCH FUGGIN ITACHI-SAN I SWARE TO GOD-JASHIN-FURIEANA,I WILL HURT SOMONE THE NEXT TIME I HEAR HIS FREAKIN NAME!!hidan: ok then.... itachi.. me: OMFG!!!* i take my sword and randomly slash it around*
hơn một năm qua Grimmjows_girl said…
O_O Uhm...Relax?.... uhm....sorry, im not good at this ^_^;... uhm... uh........ crude.....uh...anything?...no... well... im goin for a bite... and stop worrin,Marianna!And i agree, alot of itachi fans....also...PUT DOWN THE FRIGGIN' SWORD!!!!!
hơn một năm qua iluvdeidara418 said…
LOL... "too many itachi fans"... that's gonna make akatsuki_otaku so pissed... XDD 'cuz she's a TOTAL itachi fanGIRL.. LOL.. XDD
We know this ^_^;;;;;; ugh....... im realllllyyyyllylylyly boreddd... *thinks*..nope, still bored >>
yea im bored too
LOL.. yeah..

i'm bored too..
Im sooo boreeeddd..*falls outta chair and sleeps* ZZZzzzz.... ZZZzzzz..... ZZZz...
actually, i've only met two itachi fangirl on fanpop.. akatsuki_otaku,and deathnote..
yeah.. but i think akatsuki_otaku's a TRUE, DEDICATED itachi fangirl...
yeah.. i also think that... even tho I love Itachi, she suport itachi more than me..
ohh.. i didn't know you where an itachi fangirl... anyway, does anybody know a sasori fangirl on fanpop? i always wondered...
I know one,, but she was dissing hidan sooo..... yah... i stay away from dissers.. it was some dumbazz on the akatsuki spot... i saw it and wanted to trottle em only to see mar- OMFG!!SOrry..i mean "Sincarra" took care of it......jez im gonna yell at her....
who????
Hidanfan...ughhhh..she's gettin irritable with me havin to call her dat..lol
ohh... hidanfan....*sarcasm* rite........^___________^;;
Well, she told me to call her Sincarra... but I forgot...
Sincarra?? why Sincarra?
I don't know, she just told me to call her by that name.. but i think it's a cool name tho..
smile
yeah, i think its a cool name too.. =3
I have a name simalar to that too, it's "Siara", my grandmother gave it to me when i was young... I love that name, but I don't use it much
"Siara" that's a nice name....

Why won't you use it?
Idk, but maybe I should use it...
big smile
ya, you should totally use it..
Okay, then you can call me Siara!
Yes,,i like my NEW name.....*pulls out sword* And I Say It WIth Pride!!!!!!!hidan:........ me: what?! hidan" oh nothing..
Ok, whatever.. Sincarra.. anyway, put down your sword!
mischievous
ya Sincarra! put down your sword!

LOL! XDD
Aww,plz?!?!?!Its fun!!!gin: Your gonna poke out an eyeball!!me: no i wont!...worry wart..*i swing the sword and cut of a peice of hidan's hair* hidan:..........*a scilence*......OMFG!!!!!!!!* hidan takes his scythe and chases me* gin:...guh!,i have to help her..AGAIN! ( the picture is george st. pierre a really good UFC i belive welter weight champion,,,he mightve lost his title,,i forget..)
 Aww,plz?!?!?!Its fun!!!gin: Your gonna poke out an eyeball!!me: no i wont!...worry wart..*i lung lay, swing the
hơn một năm qua rusty746454 said…
i dont but he looks hot....
Yah he does..hehhe,i like him better than the old champion... he's hot,he has a tatoo with jap writin,looks really buff (+ he is!!!*drools* *hidan slaps me*),and he's from canada....
he looks ripped and hott!!!!!!!!
hơn một năm qua akatsuki_otaku said…
lol
r u guys crazy or what?!lol
jk
but seriously,that guy is soooooooooooo nottt hotttttttttttt
this is hot.......*points at itachi pic*
that is not.......*points at george st. pierre*
Hmmm...i think hes not..or maybe i've seen 2 much 'itachi hotness' that i find NO1 hot anymore.lol
what u guys think?!
 LOL – Liên minh huyền thoại r u guys crazy hoặc what?!lol jk but seriously,that guy is soooooooooooo nottt hotttttttttttt this
eh he is cute in that picture.. i guess
link THIS IS ME AND RUSTY'S ARTICLE MUST READ IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!
..........im getting ubber tired of this,,if i go on one more fuggin forum, and see this.... somone is gonna have - gin: this is sensored..... me:..............
me:.................. WHY THE HELL AM I SEEING THAT ARTICLE EVERYWHERE I GO?!?!?!?! I SWEAR IF I SEE THAT ARTICLE AGAIN, I'M GONNA GO VAMPIRE ON SOMEONE! *open my message inbox and read a message that cici sent* THAT DID IT! I CAN'T HOLD MY ANGER ANYMORE, I AM GOING VAMPIRE ON SOMEONE! November_snow: I shouldn't have let her watch Vampire Knight, Lavender_115: Yeah, anyway, where's the garlics? Oh, there it is.. Here's one for you. That's for you to protect from Hinata1994..
worried
lol
WTF?!
DONT LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEEE
btw,thx 4 letting me no cici
WHOZ COPYIN U CICI.IS IT ME?!UH..I DONT THINK SO,ANYWAY....DONT JUST GO & RUSTY U 2.............ITS NO FUN WITHOUT U GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!
wow.. i missed a lot....

who's leaving??
crying
Rusty,cici & Hidanfan *sniff*...*sob!!!*...*SOB!!!!!*
& hinata's going all vampire.lolzzz
but they just cant leave like that
*reads cici's comment*
I GUESS?!OFCOURSE HEZ CUTE..ITS 1 OF MY FAV PICS & HE LOOOKS FUCKIN HAWTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......& MINEEEEEEEEE!!!!!lol
So anywayz,some of my closet freids r leaving...fan-..uhhh..the naruto spot...no wait....R U GUYS LEAVING FANPOP OR JUST THE NARUTO SPOT?!......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!TH­E SUSPENSE IS KILLIN' MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!R u guys gonna return...i hope so

Btw,this is a really beautiful picture.......that *sniff*....always makes me cry......*SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*.....wow...IM ACTUALLY CRYING...OFFLINE?!....its so beautiful but sad.....ppl always said a picture was worth a million words & i always *sniff*....doubted them.............when i see this irresistible smile is totally worth a trillion words....worth a trillion beautiful words.......*SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­*..­...­..i­tac­hiz not dead u see,u just fail 2 see him still existing.......hez RISING OVER HEAVEN...........& YET STILL EXISTING IN THIS PATHETIC WORLD..BUT STILL...I WANT HIM..I CANT LET HIM GOOOOOOOOOO
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!Y MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?!?!BUT LIKE I SAID..HE EXISTSSSS.....SO I *SNIFFF!!!!!!!!!!!*...DONT NEED 2 BE SAD......but every1z leaving & im thinking of itachiz pain...which i thought of last night & it had me crying all night...i barely slept...my pillow was so wet...IM NOT JOKING PPL.....& now i hav creepy dark circles round my eyes which makes me lok like im sick & old or something...it was so scary & prominent.ahhhhh...IM HALF BLIND....U KNOW?!
 Rusty,cici & Hidanfan *sniff*...*sob!!!*...*SOB!!!!!* & hinata's going all vampire.lolzzz but they ju
*pat akatsuki_otaku* me: Don't cry, and have creepy dark circles around your eyes..Jez.. We've already got one who has the creepy dark circles around his eye *glare at gaara* me: just one question, Gaara-kun, are you sure you're not using Temari-san's eye liners?
Ugh, over dramatic in my opinion...*yawns*..wait!*i grab garlic* ko..
ittttttttaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiii­iii­iii­i
dontinsultme
 ittttttttaaaaachhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii dontinsultme
WTF!?!???!?!?!
HOW THE HELL WAS THAT AN INSULT DAMN!>!>!>