Naruto Naruto rp :3

misshedgehog posted on Aug 05, 2013 at 11:53PM
i notice there hardly any on going on naruto rps going on here so im start one and you can use a fan character or the real naruto character tell what character will you use and first come first get and if your dead for a long time on this rp and if your useing a real naruto character it will be given away sorry

fan characters
(yin and yang misshedgehog)
(Jay Suzume and Moriko Uchataki senshi33)
(Kinta wolfy33)
real characters
last edited on Oct 15, 2013 at 09:02PM

Naruto 319 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 319

hơn một năm qua senshi33 said…
*Hidan and Kakzu come even closer and almost over a hill but they can't see jay and the other*

Moriko: sorry but we need to hide now!! *pushes everyone in to the forest an hides them in the underbrush*
hơn một năm qua misshedgehog said…
yin look mad as yang hold her back
Hidan: *holds his nose* damn... That body smells bad!
Kukzu: *draging a dead corpse* shut up Hidan..

Jay: *helps hold yin back*
Moriko: *watches Hidan and Kukzu*
Kinta: *whispers* I have a plan..
Naruto: spit it ou-
Sakura: *covers narutos mouth and whispers* shhhh...

Kukzu: hmm? *heard them*
Hidan: what? *looks at kukzu*
yin tying to brake free
Kinta: *whispers* jay will use her shape-shifting jutsu to turn in to the white haired guy and destract em the other one seems smarter, ok and some of us r gonna sneek attack from behide moriko will lead yin yang and naruto in doing that and Sakura u stay here sence u r a fully experienced medical ninja and u don't have weapons and I will long distance attack got it everyone?
Jay: *nobs*
Naruto: *whispers* yeah let's do dis!
Sakura: yeah..
Moriko: Im ready to kick there butts....

Hidan: I swore I heard something... *looks around*
Kakzu: probably a animal of some kind...
yin: they will die....
Jay: *whispers* shape shifting jutsu..! *she poofs into an exact replica of hidan* how is this?
Kinta: wow u look just like em... Ok u destract jay and Moriko take ur team
Moriko: alright Naruto, Yin and Yang follow me... *takes off torward a certain direction*
Sakura: *stays put*
Kinta: *hops up into a really tall tree that hangs over the path*

Hidan: eh i guess ur right... *he stops and looks into the wood* hmm..
Kakzu: come on Hidan!
yin follows him but yang stay to protect sakura
Jay: now for the fun part... *dashes out of the bushes in hidan and kakzus path and uses hidans 3 bladed scythe and swings it at them both aiming for their heads*
Hidan: *jumps back out of rang almost getting hit*
Kakazu: *ducks*
Jay: damn I missed!
Hidan: hold up a sec! Kakzu! Y didnt u tell me I was this handsome when i fight?!
Kakzu: is that all ur worried about?

Moriko: *leads them to the other side of the path and they hide in the underbrush* Kinta will give us a signal to attack...
Naruto: *hides and waits*
Sakura: ur not gonna go with them? *looks over at yang*
Kinta: *sits on the tree with katana in right hand, locating where everyone is* jay is directly under me with the enemy's and Moriko and the others r hiding over there *looking to the right side of the path way.... Sakura is there... *looks to the left of the path* seems like everything's in order...
yang: someone needs to protect you
Jay: u really r an idiot arnt u.... *looks directly at Hidan*
Hidan: now ur gonna insult me? We just met.... and i haven't even began to introduce myself! *he says as he swings his scythe down onto her*
Jay: *quickly grabs her scythe and uses it to block Hidans attack*
Hidan: *his scythe clashes into hers as he laughs in a creepy sort way* mwhahahah!!!

Sakura: *smiles and blushes a bit* thank u... *turns to watch the fight*
Kinta: I guess I can give the signal then... *cuffs his hands over his mouth and makes a howling sound that only Moriko can understand and the message means "proceed with caution"
Moriko: *makes the same noise but in a different melody which means "aye" or yes
Naruto: *looks at moriko with a confused face* ....
yin: when can we help
Jay: *kicks Hidan in the gut*
Hidan: *gets kicked and bounces back* who r u anyways? I know ur not me so u might as well revile urself.. *he said as he rams her with his scythe and gets close to her face*
Jay: *blocks his attack with her scythe as he pushes agenst her scythe* no thanks I kinda like that weapon
Kakzu: u talk to much when u fight Hidan...

Moriko: right now.. Follow me *slowly creeps out of the underbrush and sneaks along side the woods agenst the fight*
Kinta: *watches and waits*
Naruto: *follows Moriko quietly*
yin get out her bow
Hidan: well I don't see u fighting so shut up! *he says as he swings his scythe at her*
Jay: *jumps back before Hidan can catch her with his weapon then charges him*
Kakzu: u want me to help u?
Hidan: *blocks her attack but gets push back* n-no I can handle this guy!

Kinta: *cuffs hands over mouth and howls aggressively which means "to attack"*
Moriko: ok lets go! *dashes into the battle*
Naruto: yes! *follows Moriko*

Kakzu: *relizes that there is an ambush and gets ready for an attack*
yin gets out a arrow and line up a shot
jay: *swings scythe down onto hidan with much force*
hidan: *douges the weapon almost getting hit by the blade* what a waist of time i wish u would stop hiding urself....
jay: *her weapon gets daggared into the ground* grrrrr! i wish u would stop moving!!!

moriko: shut ur ears! Beast Jutsu: wolves call! *he takes in air and cuffs his hands over his mouth getting ready to use the jutsu*
naruto: *covers his ears*
sakura: *does as told*
kinta: *covers ears*

jay: *quickly covers ears with her head band so she can use her hands* yin, yang here put these on hurry! *toses then ear plugs*
hidan: huh? whats going on?
kakazu: *looks around* .....
yin shoot a poion arrow
yang put them in and said yin deaf
hidan: *arrow hits him in the back* ow!! that really hurt!! who did that?!
moriko: *just as hidan complains moriko lets out a ear percing howl that can be heard for miles*
hidan: ahhh!!!!! *falls to his knees when the loud sound hits him*
kakazu: *quickly covers his ears but its too late and he falls aganst a nearby tree*
yin: i posion you in 5 minutes you will die
moriko: *stops howling as soon as hes sure they got hit with the blast and pants*
jay: nice job moriko and yin *smiles a bit*
hidan: *cant hear a thing cuz the noise busted his ear drums* grrrrr my ears! ull pay for that...
kakazu: *the howl barly effected him* t-that was loud... now its my turn *he slouches over and 4 large monsters pop out of his back to aid him and his stiches close up as if they were never there*
kinta: what the....
naruto: wha....
hidan: *starts getting his hearing back and yanks out the arrow* posion huh? im immortal little girl u cant kill me with this *looks at yin with a smerk on his face*
yin: i wont give up
Hidan: hmm.. *throws arrow over his sholder* u can try... *he smerks and charges Yin with his scythe* hahahaha!!!!
Wind monster and water: both of them spit out a world wind of chalkra at jay multiple times*
Jay: *dodges all the blows almost getting hit*
Moriko: *fighting a lighting monster*
Kinta: guess I should join in now... *hops down from the trees bout 5 feet facing Kakzu* hmm...
Kakzu: another one?
Naruto: multy shadow clone jutsu! *he poofs into a million narutos and they attack the fire monster*
yin turn her bow into twin sai
Hidan: *swings weapon at her aiming for her face* haha!!
Jay: *hides behind a tree for a sec go she can use her shapeshift jutsu* shapeshift jutsu!! *she poofs into water chalkra monster and comes out from behind the tree firing water blasts at the other monsters*
Moriko: *bites his thumb and pounds his fist on the ground* summoning jutsu!! *a very large white wolf with a black moon mark on his forhead appears*
Kinta: *hold katana with both hands and waits for Kakzu to attack*
Kakzu: hmm... *waits*
Naruto: *fighing*
yin block it and start fighting him with anger in her heart
Hidan: *holds back her attacks with his scythe, grinning very creepy like*
Jay: ultimate shapshift! *he eyes turn a grey-blue color and shapshifts into a gray, large winged monster with a feathery-furry structure, but still looks human, a black X on her chest and catlike ears, she has weapons that can be slipped on users hands and act as long claws*
Moriko: *hops on tsumes back and rides him*
Tsume: *charges the monster with amazin speed*
Kinta: *runs up on Kakzu holding katana out*
Kakzu: *gets prepared*
yin is mad
hidan: whats a matter girly? *smerking while he swings his scythe at her*
jay: *charges the monster head on*
moriko: manbeast jutsu! beast claws! *morikos nails grow longer and he stands up on tsumes back, while hes still running*
kintas fire clone: rams kakzu but kakzu moves aside so he misses*
kakzu: not knowing its a clone he stabs it in the back with his thread things*
real kinta: charges kakzu from behind while he is distracted*
clone: gah!! *poofs*
kakzu: what! it was just a clone...
yin use the sai to knock the scythe away
Hidan: sheesh.. *pulls out his ritual blade and quickly blocked her atack*
Jay: >the monsters fuse there chalkra together and shoots blasts a jay< *doudges most of them but she looses her focus for 3 sec and gets hit with the one blast and gets thrown back*
Moriko: *when tsume is close to the monster Moriko jumps into the air, using his huge claws, he slashes right through the monsters mask, killing it. He lands on his feet* ha!
Kinta: fire dragon jutsu! *he blows a large amount of fire from him mouth formed as a large dragon*
Kakzu: thoughts: I've heard about this jutsu.. Only the Fuke clan can preform these more advance type fire jutsu I remember incountering a member of the Fuke he came very close to defeating me but was killed in the end< *looks up at the large dragon towering over him then back at kinta* I know who u are now... Ur Miotsu Fukes Bratt arnt ur..
Kinta: *has a shocked expression for a min then gets angry* so u were the Akasuki who killed my uncle...
yin: hey yang a little help brother
hidan: thoughts: i wish i could preform a ritual but unfortuantly i cant get close enough...< sighs* i dont really see any fun in this...
jay: grrrr! *wipes blood from her mouth* ok.. lets try that again *sprints at the monsters*
moriko: *breathes heavly*
kakzu: then u are no use to me u r only his bratty nephu... u r not worth much
kinta: *clinches fist* shut ur mouth!! u gonna die anyways so dont talk bout my uncle!!
yang rush to his sister aid and swing his scythe and attack hidan
hidan: gah!! u bratts! *scythe hits him right in the back but hidan doesnt even flinch*
jay: *doesnt get hit this time, she jumps up and punches one monster right through its mask making her fist through its head and coming out the other end*
moriko: *falls to one knee* darn it... i used to much chalkra...
sakura: *gets up and walks over to moriko and kneels down next to him, she places her hand on his back and uses healing jutsu to heal his chalkra* u ok?
moriko: i think so... thanks
kakzu: hmph u really think u can defeat me huh?
kinta: *he smerks a little then gives the signal form the dragon to attack*
>the large fire dragon swiftly charges kakzuwith mouth open in order to eat him<
yin: no we have to use the dragon
yang:...........ok...............
kinta: *stops the dragon with a hand sign and looks at yin confused* huh?
kakzu: ...?! *he flinches from one of the monsters dieing*
hidan: *grabes the scythe by the handle and pulls it out of him but he shouldnt be standing* damn that hurt.. dont u get it im immortal u can no beat me *he laughs creepy like* hahaha!
jay: jumps back and watches as the monsters body falls*
moriko: watches the fight as sakura heals him*
naruto: resengon!! *forms sphere of wind chalkra and charges the monster*
yin start doing her move and water start to gather around her
kinta: *watches and waits to see what happens* thoughts: those r some of the same hand signs i use for my advance fire dragon jutsu... This one isn't even the best one I can do....<
kakzu: hmm *looks over a kinta and sees his guard is down*
hidan:..... hmm?
jay: *chalkra starts to run out* i need to do this quick..
naruto: destoys another monster with the resengon* ha!
last edited hơn một năm qua
yang lights the ground around him on fire and start doing his jutsu
yin and yang dragon forms
Hidan: sheesh is all this nessasary for one jutsu?? *a smug look on his face*
Kinta: hmm
Kakzu: shut up Hidan ur jutsu is no better
Hidan: feh.. *folds his arms*
Jay: *charges the monster with full force while creating a blade of chalkra*
Sakura: *heals Moriko and watches the fight*
yin and yand combin there dragon into a dealy force
Hidan: just watches* hmm..
Kinta: ..... *watching*
Jay: *just before her chalkra runs out she slices the monster in half with the chalkra blade, she lands on the ground behind the monster as it falls, after landing jay collapse onto the ground and she slowly turns normal*
Kakzu: gah!! *he falls to one knee realizing all his monsters r gone* wha...
Moriko: J-Jay.. *he slowly gets up ignoring the pain and starts walking toward her*
Sakura: hey wait, Moriko ur not healed yet....
Naruto: sees yin and yang and watches the battle*
yin and yand sent the dragon to attack both bad guys really hurting them
hidan: gah!!! *he gets slung into a tree far off and gose right through it*
kakzu: *gets crushed by the impact of the dragons tail slaming him into the ground*
kinta:*steps back a little* wow....
jay: *lays there uncontstance* (i probably spelt that wrong)
moriko: he kneels down next to her very slowly*
sakura: follows after moriko and sits next to him* shes alright.. *she begins healing jay*
yin and yang past out that attack take alot of energy
kinta: runs over to yin and yang and kneels next to them to see if they r ok* that must have took alot of chalkra...
hidan: *gets up painfully, and picks up the scythe and starts swinging it at the dragon*
kakzu: * he gets up and looks around for a plan*
moriko: if she keeps using that advanced shapeshift jutsu shell end up killing herself... *he looks at jay*
sakura: yeah from the feel of her chalkra, its temporrarly stop flowing in some places she doesnt need to use that justu anymore..
yin: it did
Kinta: *he looks at yin* oh hey ur awake... Can u move any?
Hidan: gets a message from pein so he pulls out of range and it appears as if he were talking to himself* he wait a sec pein I'm right in the middle of-
Pein: * interrupts Hidan* no u and kakezu need to be here now..
Hidan: grrr how annoying! Kakzu we have to go the boss man said so..
Kakzu: good thing to I'm out of monsters....
Moriko: yeah u should go help yin and yang ill get jay... *he gets up and gently picks jay up*
Sakura: *she nobs and walks over to yin and yang*
Naruto: watching the Enemy*