Naruto Shippuuden Ghost's Naruto (Redone)

TheAdventGhost posted on Mar 17, 2015 at 12:40AM
Name:
Kekkei Genkai: (If you have one)
Jinchuriki (Only tails 1-7, and only one character can have a beast, the only way to obtain the beast a character already has, is if they die or lose the contract with that tailed beast. You may create a beast to become a Jinchuriki too as well. As long as he or she doesn't make your character ridiculously OP to other RPers.)
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
Chakra Nature:
Bio:
last edited on Aug 14, 2015 at 05:40PM

Naruto Shippuuden 3710 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 3710

hơn một năm qua TheAdventGhost said…
Seishin: ..... Right, let's get to it.
hơn một năm qua heart-of_love said…
"get ready! We are in Bandit area!!" Yuri called back to the boys.
Seishin: *He went right back to serious*
Kazuma: Alright..... Ready.
(skip?)
(Do it.)
(alright lets see..)

After a few days of being on edge and traveling, Jewel grew angry, nothing had happened, and she knew..as soon as there guard was down..they were going to get attacked.

At the moment, they were making camp for the night, and Jewel was back into her pants and boots, but was still stuck in pretty shirts and stuff.

"Seishin... do a quick run around the perminiter...Kazuma and i will stay here and help out." it was the first time since the start of the trip, that Seishin would be far away from Jewel.
Seishin: ...... Are you sure? Alright then..... *He went to do a look around of the perimeter*
As Soon as Seishin was gone, Yuri left to put up traps because he forgot to ask Seishin to do so, Leaving Kazuma and Jewel alone.

Jewel's head jerked up and she ran over to princess Alria, as Bandits exploded out of the bushes and assulted the camp.
Kazuma: *He'd ready his stance* Great...... Here they come.....
Jewel let out a sigh, before knocking away some Kunai that was thrown at the princess.
A bandit ran up to her and they engaged in some hand to hand before he got knocked out. Jewel turned and started pushing Alria to a safer spot when she felt something warm running down the front of her shirt, and the back.

She looked down, and saw a sword through her gut. "Ka-zuma..." she gasped out, her eyes widening, Most of the Bandits had been taken out, but Jewel had turned her back at the wrong moment.
Kazuma: *He took down the guys around him* Damn!!!!
Alria let out a scream of Terror, Jewel, after killing the bandit that stabbed her, fell to the ground.
Seishin: *He heard the scream* Alria.... *He'd hurry back*
Jewel Closed her eyes, blood soaking her front and back, she focased chakra to her hands and placed them on her stomach, after a few minutes the chakra flickered before stopping.
Seishin: *He'd see Jewel* Jewel!!!!! *He'd run to her*
Jewel grit her teeth. "Seishin.." she growled out, trying to sit up. Yuri had appeared a moment after Seishin and was quickly trying to calm the princess.
Seishin: Jewel...... *Seeing the one very important to him in a bad state put some darkness into his heart* I'll kill them...... *Dark chakra began to surround him* I'll make sure I kill those....... Who hurt you! *The darkness grew strong as he began to change* I'll make sure..... There's nothing left of them!!! *He underwent a full change as he went into an uncontrolled beast mode*
Kazuma: That's.......
 Seishin: Jewel...... *Seeing the one very important to him in a bad state put some darkness into his
Yuri darted foreward, grabbed Jewel, and moved her away from Seishin. He placed her on the ground, at Kazuma's feet. "help her." and turned to Seishin, earning a weak. "Dont hurt him!" from Jewel.

Yuri glared at her, before throwing up hand signs. "Tailed Beast Suppression!!!"
 Yuri darted foreward, grabbed Jewel, and moved her away from Seishin. He placed her on the ground, at
Kazuma: ..... *He tried his best to do whatever he could to help Jewel*
Seishin: *His beast form let out a scream*
Kazuma: [Seishin..... Is this what happens when someone close to you gets hurt...... His chakra's out of control...... It's so......]
Jewel yelped in pain when Kazuma touched her wound. "Dont do that Jewel!!" Yuri scolded, most of his consentration focased on trying to surpress Seishins chakra.
Seishin: ..... *His body began to turn back to normal* ....
"just a little more." Yuri remarked, his voice airy.

"Seishin.." Jewel muttered, about to pass out from blood loss.
Kazuma: *He patched her up as much as needed* Damn......
Seishin: *He went into his normal body, laying on the ground*
Yuri released the jutsu and quickly turned to jewel. "a clean cut through her abdomen.." he noticed "through the back and out the belly..."
Kazuma: She's gonna be alright? Right?
"it depends..." yuri mused, glancing at Seishin. "if we heal her quick enough...but she's the only one on the team that knows healing Jutsu.."

Jewel's eyes fluttered closed. "i'm....so tired..."
Kazuma: We have to heal her as quickly as possible....... If she dies now........ Seishin........ He won't be the same.....
Yuri raised his hand, and slapped Jewel across the face, keeping her from falling asleep.
Jewel's eyes slowly opened. "Jewel take my hand." Yuri commanded,
the brown haired girl followed his orders, and he gave her some chakra.
Kazuma: ....... *He looked to Seishin's unconscious body* [Seishin....... It's no wonder you've lived such a harsh life...... Dealing with that burden of a beast inside of you.....]
Jewel struggled to it up, and Yuri helped her, she begain healing the hole in her stomach.
" go check on the princess.." Yuri ordered, his gaze not once leaving Jewel.
Kazuma: Got it..... *He headed over to the princess*
after a few moment Jewel was able to upport herself, so Yuri walked over to Seishin. "hey, wake up kid."
Seishin: ....... *He'd open his eyes* ..... Where..... *He looked around* ......
"what do you reamber?" Yuri remarked.

Jewel watched the two across from her. as the wound on her stomach slowly closed.
Seishin: Jewel...... Yuri!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME? IS SHE ALRIGHT?!!
Yuri tilted his head in Jewel's direction. "ask her yourself."

Jewel closed her eyes and leaned her head back, tired from neardeath and chakra use.
Seishin: *He gou up and went to Jewel* Jewel....
Jewel opened her eyes and smiled at him "see, i told you we would help you if you changed." her eyes lids fluttered shut for a moment before opening.
Seishin: ..... But what about you? Are you going to be alright?
"i'm going to be fine...i'm just really tired.." Jewel remarked. Looking up at him.
Seishin: Good.....
Jewel hed out her arms "can you help me up?"

Yuri had started gathering up the bandits and disposing of the bodies.
Seishin: *He'd help Jewel up as requested* You need some assistance walking?
"well see in a moment." jewel replied, releasing his hand, taking a breath and moving, only to crumble to the ground. "nope, i need help."
Seishin: I got ya.... *He'd get her back up, assisting her walking*
"thanks." Jewel remarked, leaning on him. the ywalked over to the princesses carrage.
Seishin: Princess..... Don't worry... You're safe now.....
Alria was crying. " i'm so sorry your injured!!!" she cried. " it's my faut!!"
jewel tried to calm the princess, but failed.
Seishin: My goodness..... *He went over to her, he put his hand on her head* There's something you have to realize Alria..... That everything is going to be alright...... Nothing in any way is your fault...... As a matter of fact..... I take blame...... I wasn't cautious enough....... I should've stayed here with her......
Jewel was using one of the guards as a leaning post, and he was gently holding her up.

Alira sniffed. " r-really?"