phim chiếu rạp Best Movie Soundtrack

dec2404 posted on Jan 12, 2008 at 05:48AM
guys post a list of d best movie soundtracks you've listened to...

phim chiếu rạp 52 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 52

hơn một năm qua TheCountess said…
I think one of my favorites is the soundtrack from John Carpenter's 'Vampires' - love the energy
hơn một năm qua TheCountess said…
this is ending up as more than one favorite, but what the heck... 2 more to add (so far)...
'Dazed and Confused' & 'Strange Days'
hơn một năm qua samxo13 said…
deffinitly dazed and confused!!
hơn một năm qua ineedcoffee said…
Just finished listening to the juno soundtrack its quite good but I'd never heard of have of the people on it but I liked it. Not necesarilly my favorite but just hit this thread and that was the first thing that was on my mind I'll come back later when I had time to think more...:)
hơn một năm qua bluej12 said…
dazed and confused, pulp fiction
hơn một năm qua dazl said…
Pulp Fiction, and the three Lord of the Rings soundtracks. Also, Empire Records.
hơn một năm qua Phil said…
Definately the entire soundtrack for Amélie, most of it was composed by Yann Tiersen, and I think it won an award. It's all really stunning and great to listen to, it really makes the film what it is.
hơn một năm qua housegrl32 said…
Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill 1&2 - Tarantino always picks the best music for his movies.
hơn một năm qua smoore23 said…
Star Wars, Beauty and the Beast, School of Rock, Holes... just to name a few of my favorites.
hơn một năm qua TT1992 said…
"Cruel Intentions" is my favorite one!!!!
hơn một năm qua daitheflu4u said…
okay Im just putting it out there but Romeo and Juliet had a pretty good soundtrack.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua dazl said…
Ooh good choice. I do like Romeo and Juliet.
hơn một năm qua amazondebs said…
saw that music that always plays at the end is amazing!
hơn một năm qua baebia said…
yeah romeo and juliet...also like wedding singer....and cinema paradiso soundtrack....i'd really like to try Juno....
hơn một năm qua Earl-h said…
I'm Not There. All of the Dylan covers were amazing
hơn một năm qua Shandiii said…
Juno! Also, both Moulin Rouge soundtracks were in my cd player for the longest time...
hơn một năm qua usettled said…
I love moulin Rouge, pulp Fiction, Romeo and juliet. But i can't forget abous Grease, Chcicago, dirty Dancing first and second, Pirates from Caribbean or all the Stiven Spilberg's movies!
hơn một năm qua blind_moon said…
Elizabethtown!!!
Both cd's... they had the most beautiful musics and most of them I didn’t know, it was a really good discovery! Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights, Romeo + Juliet and City of Angels where some good discoveries too!
hơn một năm qua Michellebob said…
Actually i bought the "Catch and Release" soundtrack. It has some amazing songs on it.
hơn một năm qua Ratdog said…
Sunshine has some brilliant instrumental music in it.
hơn một năm qua i_luv_spike said…
disney songs i listen to, all step up 2 songs love them all and lord of the rings music love enya (mat it be), van morrison (brown eyed girl- sleeping with the enermy), elizabethtown (my father's gun- elton john), dirty dancing (hungry eyes, time of my life, she's life the wind), finding nemo (begond the see- robbie williams), last of the mohicans (clannad), full of grace (buffy tv series love the song lol) stand by me song from the movie.
hơn một năm qua atari said…
The Music and Lyrics soundtrack is excellent. So is What a Girl Wants.

Scorsese movies also have great music and scores.
hơn một năm qua MJB said…
Garden State, Royal Tenenbaums, Empire Records, Dazed & Confused,and Oh Brother Where Art Thou. All Great Soundtracks!!
hơn một năm qua LisaForde said…
enchanted ,beauty and the beast ,tarzan and anastasia are my favourite movie soundtracks there classy and brillant
 Chuyện thần tiên ở New York ,beauty and the beast ,tarzan and Công chúa Anastasia are my favourite movie soundtracks there classy
hơn một năm qua SpanksU said…
Juno
Across the Universe
Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny
anything classic disney and Anastasia :)
hơn một năm qua music4life said…
THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA SOUDTRACK
hơn một năm qua TVMadnezz said…
Death Proof, Definitely Maybe, Walk the Line and I'm Not There!
hơn một năm qua sissy92dk said…
It's very hard to choose..factory girl(nobody seems to have seen it but i love it!),across the universe, i'm not there, elizabethtown, lord of the rings, titanic, atonement, the cider house'rules, chicago, moulin rouge they're too many!
hơn một năm qua ky02121 said…
Garden State
hơn một năm qua ky02121 said…
Across the Universe,Waiting to Exhale,Cruel Intentions and Garden State.
hơn một năm qua becca85 said…
The Phantom of the Opera
Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy
Lord of the Rings trilogy
Harry Potter series
Anastasia
Peter Pan (live action)
Chronicles of Narnia
hơn một năm qua melandjim4eva said…
Twilight
Dirty Dancing
Grease
hơn một năm qua magicskyblue said…
John Carpenter's The Thing would get a standing ovation if played by some orchestra in a theatre

Early Disney (Sleeping Beauty, Fantasia) had some great atmospheric orchestral stuff

Agree with Housegrl that Tarantino has a knack for picking ripe retro cherries
hơn một năm qua Elenigros said…
wink
MY FAVORITE MOVIE SOUNTRACK IS THE LAST OF THE MOHICANS!!
hơn một năm qua katiecain said…
I love the Shrek soundtrack!
hơn một năm qua charliemo2 said…
heart
sweeney todd or pirates of the caribbean ♥
hơn một năm qua harold said…
Some others have said, others that haven't yet been mentioned. There are many good music soundtracks (collections of songs). You didn't ask for it, but I'll also provide a partial list of good film scores (generally orchestral pieces with little or no lyrics):

Music Soundtracks
Grease
The Big Easy
True Stories
Pump Up the Volume ("Mom? Dad? I'm in JAIL!")
William Shakespeare's Romeo + Juliet
Reservoir Dogs
Empire Records
Trainspotting
American Graffiti
The Wedding Singer (they produced what? three different soundtrack albums for this film?)
The Sound of Music
The Wizard of Oz

Scores
Stars Wars: A New Hope
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Lawrence of Arabia
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Nausicaa
2001: A Space Odyssey
Godzilla (any of the Toho films except the last one)
The Pink Panther
A Shot in the Dark
The Seventh Voyage of Sinbad (I get chills from this one, every time)
Dr. No
The Third Man
The Godfather
The Sting
Jaws
Seabiscuit
Last of the Mohicans
Akira

I'll probably come back and add more later (which I'll be kicking myself for forgetting: "How could I not include that???")

(edit: yeah, I already thought of one: Akira - how could I have forgotten that???)
hơn một năm qua ClassicalNadia said…
The Lord of the Rings soundtracks and the Narnia soundtracks are epic, I love them!
hơn một năm qua ItalianAngel89 said…
Twilight
A Cinderella Story
Grease
8 Mile

Only ones I have
hơn một năm qua salemslot said…
Star Wars Trilogy
Schindler's List
Harry Potter-Basically anything John Williams has composed
Drakula
The Last of Mohicans
Transformers
hơn một năm qua LisaForde said…
I love the enchanted soundtrack , so brillant or Walk The Line which is awesome
hơn một năm qua Servial said…
Star Wars
Spirit,The stallion of the Cimarron
hơn một năm qua jane1210 said…
1.Great expectations
2.Twilight
3.Le fabeleux destine d'Amelie Poulain
hơn một năm qua NasriN91 said…
gladiator
schnidlers list
once upon a time in america
blue velvet
hơn một năm qua electricelle said…
smile
So pretty much anythin John Williams has ever composed he is the king of soundtracks and iconic music- Schindlers list, harry potter, jaws, Indiana Jones, Jurrasic park, e.t,STAR WARS!!
Love:
Last of the Mohicans
Thomas Newman - Shawshank redemption,road to perdition, green mile etc
Howard shore- LOTR
28 DAYS LATER!!!- in the house/in a heartbeat, an absolutely amazing piece of music,listen t it!
Tarrintino makes great soundtracks love jackie brown, kill bill, pulp fiction, resevoir dogs, death proof
Juno, 500 days of Summer
Matrix- clubbed to death
Disney!!! Lion King and Tarzan my favs
john Carpenter films- halloween, the fog, the thing
Platoon- adagio for strings
Gladiator!
Sergio Leone films
Danny elfman
.....................and thats all i can think of at the min......oh i like the main music in underworld Evolution by paul haslinger called 'eternity and a day' (kinda the best thing about the film)
hơn một năm qua HaleyDewit said…
hơn một năm qua KeenOnMusicCc said…
Well,I don't know about you, but I reallly liked the soundtrack from the movie Forest Gump, the soundtrack from the movie Amelie ,and I also liked the soundtrack from the movie Valentine's Day(Today Was A Fairytale By Taylor Swift).):D
hơn một năm qua sugarcane15 said…
heart
nightmare before chritmas
anastatia
princess and the frog
hơn một năm qua shomill said…
Star Wars (all six), Jurassic Park (all three), Disney's Dinosaur
hơn một năm qua puloobestreet said…
The Last of the Mohicans is THE best music I've heard EVER! especially the part where hot mohican guy and alice die:( be still my heart that music is incredible. if it wasn't for the music the movie would kinda suck.

I'm mostly a fan of scores a few fav's are: Dragonheart, Dances with Wolves, Memoirs of a Geisha

a knight's tale, serendipity, eddie & the cruisers, moulin rouge, sweeny todd, and of course disturbing behavior=)(Got You (Where I Want You)<3)

oh and as much as I don't really care for the twilight sager movies I will say the soundtracks are good.