Some films have memorable trích dẫn that I always look phía trước, chuyển tiếp to listening to. The following danh sách honors the five film trích dẫn that I tình yêu the most.
5. "Survival of the Fittest Leonard!" - Foodfight!
đã đưa ý kiến by: Mr. Clipboard
Although Foodfight! isn't a very good film I tình yêu Mr. Clipboard. He was delightfully eccentric. I tình yêu this quote, because of how amazingly odd Christopher Lloyd đã đưa ý kiến it.
4. "You're mad, bonkers, but all the best people are." - the 2010 Alice in Wonderland film
đã đưa ý kiến by: Alice's dad, Alice
This quote is pretty much perfect for Alice in Wonderland. I tình yêu how it starts off seeming like a insult, but the quote turns out to be a compliment.
3. "It's okay to cry. Just know that I tình yêu you." - When Marnie Was There
đã đưa ý kiến by: Marnie
When Marnie Was There is 1 of the most emotionally impactful and heartwarming films ever made. That quote is so touching and I adore it.
2. "I've loved bạn since the ngày the wind brought bạn to me." - The Wind Rises
đã đưa ý kiến by: Naoko
The Wind Rises is my yêu thích film. It's a delightful masterpiece. The film has so many good lines, but this quote is the best. It's so sweet and Emily Blunt did a wonderful job at saying it.
1. "We've got to have ..... money." - Tom and Jerry: The Movie
đã đưa ý kiến by: Tony chim giẻ cùi, jay
Tony chim giẻ cùi, jay is my yêu thích actor. He's the best at sounding awesome. However the way he đã đưa ý kiến this line was the best. It's become a really well known line that lots of people refer to.