Merthur Bradley & Colin: Just best Những người bạn hoặc so much more?

BJsRealm posted on Aug 25, 2017 at 04:09PM
The bond between the 2 Merlin boys is so strong. They are virtually inseparable. Call it a bromance, a romance, or just BFF or blood brothers, Brad & Col are together forever, just like Arthur & Merlin. Speak your mind & choose what YOU believe is true!

The bond between the 2 Merlin boys is so strong. They are virtually inseparable. Call it a bromance,
last edited on Feb 25, 2019 at 03:12PM

Merthur 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua BJsRealm said…
smirk
They are so much more now then just being best friends.When they've made a blood oath back in 2009 still on set of Merlin, they have become blood brothers for life.That is a very special, and the unbreakable bond between the 2 Merlin boys in real life.They became inseparable for life.Since Bradley doesn't have any brother of his own, only 2 sisters, this way Colin has virtually become his brother by blood, both literally and figuratively, so, in a way, although not legally recognised as such, one can truly say Bradley has finally found a brother in Colin.As for any possible romance between the 2, it may very well be nothing more than just a rumour, or a fan-made pairing, yet no one really knows how close they actually are.Perhaps it is just a fandom, perhaps even a secret love!One thing is definitely true, they are together forever!The true nature of their relationship, as well as their mutual emotional bond, may remain a mystery to us all.Perhaps it's even better that way for the imagination of their fans can go wild, picturing both of them as a (secret) gay couple.They wouldn't be the first who have crossed that tiny line separating best friends, blood brothers, and eventually a love couple.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua superboy16 said…
heart
To me not only Merlin and Arthur but also Bradley and Colin are always much more than just best friends or even blood brothers. I'm not talking about a fanfiction now. I think that someday they would have to come out, both of them. They can be gay or bi but they're not completely straight! Not even off set! They should get married and stop all those pretending. They're not fooling anyone! They fell in love with each other the very first time they met, both Arthur and Merlin just like Bradley and Colin. I can't wait for their gay wedding!! This is a picture of the 2 of them together in bed. Without the clothes, who can possibly say is this a Merthur or a Brolin picture?! I think it is both!! They are so in love with each other!! Everybody can see that!
 To me not only Merlin and Arthur but also Bradley and Colin are always much thêm than just best frien
hơn một năm qua DamienThorn666 said…
mischievous
They're BFB, that's what they are. Best f**k buddies. Don't believe me? Then check this out:
 They're BFB, that's what they are. Best f**k buddies. Don't believe me? Then check this out: