Matt Smith & Karen Gillan Maren Fanatics ;)

ladychazabc posted on May 03, 2010 at 12:07AM
Here we talk about what we think about matt smith and karen gillan....

. People on LiveJournal have written 29 stories about them and they are really good! you can read them here! :D

link
 Here we talk about what we think about matt smith and karen gillan.... . People on LiveJournal hav
last edited on Dec 26, 2011 at 06:36PM

Matt Smith & Karen Gillan 186 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 186

hơn một năm qua criminalminds15 said…
Hey! Erm... I like them as... Well, I don't really know why... They're just so sweet!
hơn một năm qua ladychazabc said…
laugh
he he i love how you said tht :P
Why thankyou! But I thinnk that when you see them in interviews they do have great chemistry... And I don't really know Daisy Lowe...
daisy lowe sucks big time...they have nothing in common anywayz :D
Haha. Well thnaks for informing me on the rubbishness of Daisy Lowe! Now I've heard that I definitely don't like them!
Hey, do you think one of the quotes on here could be out motto?
link
big smile
Yay Charlotte, I got a medal for Maren!
big smile
i know im late in saying this but well done soph! :D
big smile
Yes, just a little late but thankyou very much anyway!
laugh
no probs :L
matt & karen with fearne :)
 matt & karen with fearne :)
matt & karen on daybreak
 matt & karen on daybreak
matt & karen at dvd signing
 matt & karen at dvd signing
In the first two pictures they've kinda styled their hair in the same way...
surprise
omg! they have :O

:L xx
hơn một năm qua xHoneyBx said…
big smile
LOL!! criminalminds! u are totally right!
by the way, did any of you know that matt called karen a redheaded goddes? waaah!
he SO fanceis her!
heart
he does fancy her :D tbh i don't think he loves daisy lowe :) not just saying that cause i don't like them together, i just think he likes karen a whole lot better and he keeps flirting with her too!

i came across this pic - you can tell he likes her!
 he does fancy her :D tbh i don't think he loves giống cúc, daisy lowe :) not just saying that cause i don't like
laugh
how cute? :D

(yeah i know theres a stinky fish on a plate! but still!)
 how cute? :D (yeah i know theres a stinky cá on a plate! but still!)
and this was before their kiss - look at matt he looks so nervous! aww :)
 and this was before their Kiss - look at matt he looks so nervous! aww :)
Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)!!!!
mattieee! u look so nervous :) why? because ur about to kiss the girl u love. :P
And i know! im sure matt is just using Daisy Hoe for some night stands lol, sorry i just had to say that xD.
i mean Daisy Hoe doesnt even love him , she keeps saying negative things about him. That relationship wont last for long. and i mean Karen has a boyfriend aswell but she keeps flirting with matt! and matt totally flirts back with her :). i mean look at this pic !
Katt = Love.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 Aawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)!!!! mattieee! u look so nervous :) why? because ur about to Kiss the girl u lo
I'm not sure if Matt doesn't like Daisy I just don't think she likes him alot and he'll be upset later.

Red head goddess? You can't say that without going out!

And yeah, that kind of precision only comes from sharing a bathroom every morning!
daisy hoe?? = genius!

daisy hoe is way better than daisy lowe..:D

Daisy Hoelowe xx
hơn một năm qua scarxtardis said…
Haha, thanks Charlotte XD I'm a genius :D

heart
lol u really are a genius :P
and i KNOW right!
i mean he says: "red headed goddes" and "im very fond of her"
and "were great mates * cheeeeeeesy smile and landing elbow on her shoulder* :P:P.
and ehm guys sorry to do such stupidity but i made a video.. just look at their chemistry <3
heart
Awwww cute :D
Cuteness
 Cuteness
ahh ty :D and i know that is definetly cuteness.
look how he like wraps his entire arm around her middle.. aaahh <3
Matt & Karen joined by Katherine Jenkins at A Christmas Carol preview party :)
 Matt & Karen joined bởi Katherine Jenkins at A giáng sinh Carol xem trước party :)
Hehe (: cute.
but what did u say bout matt getting engaged?! to DAISY HOEEEEEEEEEEE?
omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.
im SO sad :( :(
oh.. and heres a vid that i made
no his character the doctor is getting married not the actual matt smith tg...
hmmm
TG :P
but uggh :( :( :( :(
i wanted amy and the doctor to get togheter;;;;((((
but tell me tho.. .. where did u find this out? :O
it was tv times or somethin, it's all on the eleven & amy fanclub :) all our theories are shared there
big smile
Thank youu <3
heart
Of Matt Smith, she praised: “Matt is so focused he really inspires me. That sounds really cheesy, but it’s true. I’ve never met someone so focused and he never slacks off. He’s really driven. And his approach to acting is really creative. Rather than just reeling off the lines, he changes it every time. He takes it very seriously, but that’s not to say it’s not fun. In fact, part of our taking it seriously is messing around between takes, because I feel like it’s us staying in character and being silly.” OMG OMG OMG :D
and OMG i saw matt and karen singing togheter , and karen placed her arm around matts neck and he does the same with her :D HAHA <3 aww i LOVE these two <3 here u have the video guyss :D
heart
yeah :D i read all their latest interviews together and they're basically crazy for each other so sweet & yeah i loved the part when they wrap their arms around each other in the video and the way they look at each other :D Buzz magazine was out today and it had an interview about them and they're on the front cover hope you guys love these coz i do! :)
 yeah :D i read all their latest interviews together and they're basically crazy for each other so swe
love the way he smiles at her...
 tình yêu the way he smiles at her...
love their faces in this one :)
 tình yêu their faces in this one :)
heart
OMG thats SO cooooool <3 sooo sweeeet :P
did the interview say something bout their relationship? :) <3
THE CHEMISTRY IS SIZZLING,
the giggling never stops, and there are so many in-jokes flying around at the Buzz cover shoot that we're starting to feel like we're playing gooseberry. We've joined the Doctor and Amy just after they've finished filming the Doctor Who christmas special.
Matt and Karen only met last year when they became the youngest ever duo to play the iconic roles of the time lord and his assistant Amy Pond. But it won't be long before they secure their place as one of our classiest and yes, sexiest on-screen double acts. It's no surprise they've become so close so quickly, giving that making just one series of Doctor Who means working 12 hour days, 11 nights a fortnight, nine months out of the year. They even livein the same apartment block when they're filming the show in Cardiff.

"We'll go to the supermarket everynight, get a sandwich and trot home to learn lines" matt said

"Sometimes we'll phone each other and say: How's it going? Really bad? Me too. Do you want to come over and practise?" matt said

What's more, Matt and Karen text each other nightly and their mums have met.

"Im terribly fond of Karen - we're good pals" says Matt, 28, reffering to his work wife in his posh, very actorly tones. "I've learnt how to make her laugh during filming. I can say a word in a silly voice, and she'll go. Karen can do it to me too It's that old Smith-Gillan banter, it's become quite famous on set." says Matt
Karen, 23 agrees "We have such a laugh, exept when he does his 'moth thing' because im scared of moths"
On cue Matt flaps his arms furiously, shouting "Wooo!" as she collapses in a fit of screams and giggles.
When asked about the other woman in his life, his gf Daisy Lowe - Matt becomes coy. We remind him in March this year he was asked to name his dream woman, and back then he replied "Well Daisy Lowe's taken, so..." he laughs"Yeah I did!" within just a month Matt, who's excuses include Brazillian punk rocker Mayana Moura - had started dating lingerie model Daisy, 21 and the pair are still together, we're still impressed he certainly worked fast. "Did I?" Matt splutters, "Well you know,um..." Squirming and running his hand through his floppy hair, it's the first time we've seen him look uncomfortable. ->
Matt's doctor is the classic eccentric, but since taking over from David Tennant, he's braught a quirky coolness to the role.
Great as David was, you can't imagine him at California's Coachella Festival wearing the latest avaitors, with his arm around the hottest girl in the cutest hot pants. But when Matt did that just over the summer, the worlds of fashion and geek colided to spectacular effect. Does he think of himself as cool?
Matt groans "People project labels onto you which you cant control. We do love our clothes though, Im into suits and Karen rocks up in a new vintage dress every hour" Matt insists his morning routine is just "A shower and whatever's clean" but after our stylist hands him a desingner suit from our photoshoot, he can't resisit checking out how he looks in the mirror. While Matt might not consider himself as a sex symbol, his legion of female fans insist otherwise. However Doctor Who's lead writer and executive producer Steven Moffat, describes his leading man as "Odd, angular and strange looking" Matt grins "Steven also says i walk like a drunk giraffe"
As for Karen, nabbing the role of assistant Amy Pondhas braught her instant fame. But she's managed to keep her feet firmly on the ground and is stil dating her childhood sweetheart, photographer Patrick Green, 24.
But while the flame haired former model has appeared on several 'Most Stylish' lists, Karen seems less than confident about her physical self.
"I don't do myself any favours with the way I carry myself," she shrugs, alluding to the fact that she is a tad gangly and clumsy (she tripped with a huge crash just minutes after arriving at our shoot). "All the beautifull girls are much more upright!" she giggles
Matt interjects: "That's cool, thoughI really like the way you walk."
Before becoming an actor, Matt had a promising career as a football player, but a back injury forced him to give the sport up. Matt insists he has no regrets- and is relishing being the 11th time lord.
"Honestly, i'd much rather act" he says
"It's a longer career, and you're exploring different pockets of life." After stuffing themselves with turkey and all the trimmings, Matt and Karen will be settling down to watch Doctor Who christmas special along with the rest of the country. "I love christmas!" says Matt "There's family, food,presents and Doctor Who- which we're in! Im definetly going to watch it. Does that make me sound appallingly vain?" And with that Matt and Karen are gossiping about their best ever christmas presents, and we're playing third weel again. With their on-screen, on-off romance and such strong real life chemistry, it's certain that Matt and Karen will be keeping us - and viewers hooked for a while yet.
they were also asked these questions...

01: Which football team does Matt support?
KG: I know this! Whyis my brain not working?
MS: Oh my god. If you don't know this it'll really offend me-
KG: Blackburn Rovers

02: What football team does Karen support?
MS: Inverness Caledonian Thistle

03: What shoe size does Matt take?
KG: Ten

04: What shoe size does Karen take?
MS: Seven?
KG: Seven? no! five and a half
MS: What those big boats?
KG: Shut up i've got small feet for a tall lady.

05: What's Matt's favourite song?

KG: Something by Radiohead
MS: That's a point

06: What's Karen's favourite song?
MS: Auld Lang Syne?
KG: Errrr...fine thats myfavourite song you can have a point

07: What's Matt's favourite sandwich?
KG: Egg and cress with Kettle crisps
MS: Point scored yes...

08: Whats Karen's favourite sandwich?
MS: Cheese and pickle,or something awful, with a bag of McCoy's of all crisps! The manly ones
KG: Yeah*giggles*

09: What's Matt scared of?
KG: Spiders
MS: Yeah, man i hate they way they move
KG: There's something else he hates...
MS: OK, lets not reveal everything Karen! That'll do.

10: What's Karen scared off?
MS: Moths. I've been batting them away from a screaming Karen for months.

11: Who's Matt's celebrity crush?
KG: I don't know.
MS: Im going to say Karen Gillan, that's my get-out-of-jail-free card.

12: Who's Karen's celebrity crush?
MS: Rab C Nesbitt?
Caleb Followill from Kings of Leon?
KG: Yeah, but i've gone off him a bit. I like the guy from Mad Men.
MS: Jon Hamm? He's cool, and apparently he's a Doctor Who fan.
KG: Really? so he might actually know who i am? wow!
heart
OMG <3 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
smile
no probs :) all of it's cute apart from the whole patrick/daisy thing :)
kiss
i know right!! i mean he actually said : Im going to say KAREN GILLAN! AAAAAAAAA
copy the image & zoom up on it to read what it sais :)
 copy the image & zoom up on it to read what it sais :)
Daisy lowe is a cow! honestly!
Matt Smith on the Graham Norton show said, “She says its like not having a boyfriend, because i’m never there” hello it's Matt Smith! Daisy Hoe the cow!

and Matt looks like he's been down in the dumps recentley, all his latest inteviews he looks sad or miserable and he doesn't really seem that happy :/ wonder what it is...

6:05 - 6:16
hmmm
wonder what's makin him miserable or upset :/

wonder what's makin him miserable hoặc upset :/
angry
OMFG FRIGGIN DAISY COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
i saw the graham norton thingy, and he seemed SO SO SO sad!
daisy + matt = NOTHING.
Matt + Karen = EVERYTHING.
why o whyyyy doesn't he just break up with DAISY HOECOW!
i mean she's horriiibbbbleee! saying bad things bout him allll the friggin time! and everytime karen is around matt he's all happy (: and now he's alone in an interview and he's all sad :( i think its because its not going well with daisycow and matt at the moment. TG! :)
i totally agree! he is better off without her and i know look how sad he was on tuesday night :( poor matt, but when Graham braught up Karen his face lit up & when he braught out the amy pond doll he got up out of his seat to go and check on the hair AND he agreed that Karen is a lot prettier than the doll! awwww

he also says that him and Kaz get along fine and she's terribly funny, one of the memebers of the audience said she's a piano teacher and Matt sai "Now that-that is good" he probably said it because Karen plays the piano ! :D

daisy hoe the cow GTF!! >:(
I KNOW RIGHT! omgawd its like im talking to the second me :P
yeah that was soooooooooooo sweet,
like yeah karen gillan blabla
matt smiths face from :( to :)
aww so sweet..
and he was like , yeah she is when the guy said shes alot prettier rl :P
i loveeeeeeeed that so badly :p