Mason Forever! Civilized Chats With Mason

BelleRose829 posted on Aug 17, 2014 at 06:39PM
Imagine I have a British accent. This is where we act like normal proper people having intelligent conversations with our favorite couple.

Pfff, like that's actually going to happen.

Mason Forever! 4 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua fanlovver said…
I love how he actually didn't freak out about this club A CLUB ON FANPOP ABOUT THEM WHERE WE WANT THEM TO MAKE BABIES he just joined her and now he is ours
BelleRose829 commented…
Ikr. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua misscindyspice said…
*Doctor Who voice* Ahh, Mason. I can't believe that we actually made our friend fall in love with someone she hated. I'm honestly glad that I don't have feelings, because if I did, I would probably be jealous that they have a group for each other. Or I'd fall in love with Jason. Luckily I'm a Time lady, so I don't do that. Time... Time.. lady Victoria... Victoria... Victoria-n.... Victorian.... Victorian time... with cobbles and blacksmiths and singing in rhyme... rhyme rhyme rhyme.... Mason rhymes with Jason.. Mason Jason... Mason mason Jason who? Mason mason Jason Whoo!
BelleRose829 commented…
This is so beautiful I don't even know... hơn một năm qua
misscindyspice commented…
*becomes Elvis* Thank ya, thank ya very much B) hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua snsdlover4ever said…
I'll be honest.

MASON makes me jealous.
But, I have my own fanclub for my relationship.
My whole grade. xP

BUT IT WILL NEVER BE AS GREAT AS THIS AMAZINGLY AWESOME ADORABUBBLES GROUP
BelleRose829 commented…
*fondles door* hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua BelleRose829 said…
I just want to meet Jason in real life like, I want to see if he does come off as creepy as Mary said before or if he's just like Phillip or something. Then I want Macy to look just like Rapunzel, like almost spot on a Rapunzel then I want the wedding to happen. I just joined this ship because it's fun to be like a planner of relationship things, a you all are so good a this club like for real! I SHIP IT SO MUUUUCCCHH! *cries* Oh and Twerk is my favorite word. LIUUUV but I still need to ask Jason some questions, so yes. I also want to see his react to my awesome new article B) I like being creepy so much. iM LIvING the DREAm! Get it Liv- ing hahha PUN- ishment. :3
That was the worst pun, ever. No I'm just kidding, I'm way worse. XD hơn một năm qua