Marilyn Manson Haters

ilovehinder posted on Mar 13, 2008 at 10:02PM
okay im pissed. people keep coming to the manson spot and theyre not even a member of the spot, and they think its okay to post shyt that is anti-manson, and post "funny" as one of the keywords? NOT FUNNY! DONT COME TO THE MANSON SPOT JUST TO DISRESPECT HIM, ESPECIALLY IF YOU AREN'T EVEN A MEMBER OF THE SPOT! if youre gonna disrespect manson, do so on a different spot, but no matter where you post it, you're gonna get shyt from me.

Marilyn Manson 22 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua kathiria82 said…
For anyone who is a fanatic of something y`all know it bothers when people make fun of the things you love. I will no longer cut people slack just because they seem so sweet on here. This is the net and it`s easy to be fooled. Haters like Temptasia have the nerve to take time and come on here to post stupid ass videos mocking Manson. If you don`t like his music use your damn brain and stay away from the spot.
hơn một năm qua ilovehinder said…
youll see my name many times on this forum because i am a persistant defender of marilyn manson
hơn một năm qua Zerstoren said…
I love Marilyn Manson..But aren't the comments you guys left on her video a bit much? I mean the video can be taken as its "mocking" him, but its just a video thats related to Marilyn Manson by another band. I didn't personally take it as offensive, anyway

as for the link, that should not be posted in a Marilyn Manson spot, as its totally innapropiate to be put in with fan's contributions.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua kathiria82 said…
I know Zerstoren but I don`t like when people who aren`t even fans of something to make fun of it. I got worked up.
and especially when someone who aint a fan posts something insulting
hơn một năm qua iluvtheoffice12 said…
i completely agree ilovehinder and kathiria that pisses me off
hơn một năm qua Snerkie said…
:\ umm...you could just follow this up with someone like Dave the mature way instead of yelling about it. Also people that aren't a "fan" of the spot have every right to go to whatever spot they want and post things that are related to the subject.

Flaming isn't going to get anyone anywhere.
snerkie are u a fan of marilyn manson
by the way wats that video called
hơn một năm qua Snerkie said…
i'm a so-so fan. Used to listen to his stuff, not so much any more, preferred his older stuff compared to new with his 12 year old girlfriend, lol.
well snerkie the thing is wen i post stuff on the avril lavign spot making fun of her but ppl freak out at me directly. i wasnt naming names but myra up there gave it awal
hơn một năm qua gothicbabe123 said…
I think Marilyn Manson is a MUSIC GOD! Im not being silly, I think his music is great. And his look ROCKS! (And always will!) So don't mock him or you will have his fans to answer to.
!!!!!LUV U MANSON!!!!! x
helz ya nobody messes wit manson :)
hơn một năm qua axlluver43 said…
i'm one of the biggest manson fans out there, everyone I know says so, and I know a ton of people. Haters piss me off more than anything, they all act like a bunch of over-protected parents or priests that can't stand to listen to music with talent. Like Marilyn Manson says: Music is the strongest form of magic
hơn một năm qua Sonaz said…
axlluvers43 is completely right, music is the strongest magic. Thats why priestes and parents do the way they do. Hate the power. To be able to create Mansons music is to have power.
hơn một năm qua niceapril said…
U r all right. It just shows that the haters havent got anythink better to do nd that they need to get a life. I certainly wudnt go on another spot nd start sayin shit about them. Its just wrong.
hơn một năm qua KayakoFanatic said…
angry
I totally agree. What kind of jerk would do something like that? >:(
hơn một năm qua musicismydrug85 said…
I have this idea that people mock him for a lot of reasons. Some of them might be because he looks so different. I have this theory, though, that people do it out of fear of the fact that instead of admitting to be a fan of someone that is such a "freak," as a lot of people see him as, they don't want to be seen as supporting what he stands for, or the messages of his music that he puts forth. People do this because he dares to challenge their belief systems. Just some thoughts.
hơn một năm qua zoey010 said…
meh
yeah it's just like christians posting on the Atheism wall
pointless.
hơn một năm qua -EpicCute- said…
angry
People just don't have good taste in music. <_< They don't understand that he's EXPRESSING HIMSELF! Get a life, people!
hơn một năm qua simone1993 said…
i love him loads:), hate people who takes the piss out of him. he is who he is, i love his look and i also love his music, he is the best! and hopefully soon he will come to the uk to do a concert :) i would love to go and see him live x