Maria&Jєnn♥ {Movie discussion}

Jennx posted on Mar 26, 2010 at 10:39AM
every each of us has seen loads of great movies.
on this forum we can discuss movies we like.we can talk about stuff that we don`t like,and about popularity of the movie and ratings.
we can discuss favourite scenes,characters and couples.
last edited on Apr 14, 2010 at 09:44PM

Maria&Jєnn♥ 12 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Jennx said…
last movie that i saw was Remember me.
what i like about the movie;

i think it`s great film with loads of difficult,cute and heartbreaking scenes. i recommend to every one to watch it!

about characters & couple;

i love the characters as well! there are not many `bad guys`..
Main characters are Tyler and Ally.They are couple as well.
I just adore their relationship. It`s cute,true and just young goofy heartbreaking love.
I love Tyler`s character. Rob played i so well!
He is just cute,smart and kind keep to him self guy.
He is close with his sister who is so sweet!!.
Ally is Okay too!Very intelligent, and independent.

didn` like;

I don`t like the end tho. It`s major SHOCK and just so sad.
It`s strange too,unexpected totally!!.

i would rate the movie with

5 stars ;)
hơn một năm qua yashar_safavi said…
well i haven't watched Remember me yet ! but i watched like 5 or 6 movies in this week ! alice in wonderland , how to train your dragon , from paris with love , green zone , edge of darkness , shutter island ( half of it ! )
so the one i liked the most was From paris with love
loved the story , the scenes and the acting was great
and my fav character was Charlie Wax which was played by John Travolta that i think no one would ever play this character better than he did ! he is Mister Action, the ultimate Tough Guy
action parts and the scenes were great story line was fine
you know it was a special movie , not every one like it !:D
i never give a movie 5 !:D
and i give this one 4.2
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua -lostgirl- said…
big smile
Last movie I watched was Couples Retreat! It`s a comedy & a really good one! There aren`t many good comedies, so I loved this one! I laughed my ass off!:D
It`s about 3 couples who`re having serious problems with their marriage but they still love each other and they do not want their relationship to end like that. So they`re visiting a place where they`re following a program made by an expert-in-relationships man! The place is just WONDERFULL; like heaven! Many funny & unexpected things happen there :)) The characters are so funny & all of the actors/actresses are amazing!
I definately recommend this movie, guys! :D

wait! 5 is the highest mark we can give?!
aahhh M i NEED to watch that one.
It`s with Kristen Bell :D
hơn một năm qua -lostgirl- said…
cool
yeah you doooo, freak! :D

Another movie suggestion! {JUST watched it}
Shutter Island
LOVEDDDDDD IT!:D
Di Caprio starts, for whoever is interested!!! ;)
All actors are amazing ofc. The stolyline is freaking amazing! I love this kind of movies! It`s a kind of psychological thriller ~not so scary though:) I`m not gonna say what`s happening in it bcoz I`ll ruin everything! You NEED to watch it & be veryyy careful bcoz it`s too confusing!
hơn một năm qua 123Naki456 said…
The last movie i saw was When In Rome♥

what i like about the movie:

I love everything about the movie. It's amazing funny love story! And Nick is so sweet, and kinda cute for his ages!& Kristen Bell acted great!

about characters & couple:

Beth loveees her job,but she said "The guy i love more then my job is the one for me!" and i think that amazing! Nick is so sweet and he really cares and loves Beth! So LOVE this quote "The only spell I'm under is yours! I'm in love with you Beth!" ♥

didn` like:

Totally loved it!

i would rate the movie with

5*
Harry Potter Movies

so i would recommend to everyone to watch HP movies.
i personally adore them.each one of them is special by something!
the reason why i love them as much is of course the cast.
Dan,Emma&Rupert done amazing job.They have shown us beautiful and true friendship over the years.

my favourite out of all is HP and HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
it`s very special,simply beautiful and magic.

i would also recommend to read the books first.they are like intro the movies.i have read them and they are as good as movies!

what i don`t like;

i love everything about the movies but here are some facts that annoy me about the fans and opinions.Of course EVERYONE HAS RIGHT ON HIS OPINION AND I MAYBE DON`T LIKE IT BUT I RESPECT IT.

#1 ~ Harry overrated as character- this fact bugs me the most.i have read some discussions and i have seen that some people think that Harry is overrated as character!I personally disagree.How can he be overrated when he is THE STORY.HE IS THE HARRY POTTER.HE IS THE MOVIE.
Also some fans hate Harry and love Draco!and they have every right on that but i totally disagree.Draco is the character as bad ass. But not typical bad ass. there are loads of bad asses in movies and show i people loves them.Some of them i do too.But Draco is disgusting,conceited,arrogant bastard ! LOL by my opinnion. :P

#2~ Hermione/Draco shipping as couple- i see it totally insane and ridiculous.they have NO chemistry,they obviously don`t belong.They can`t personally stand each other!

#3~ Disliking movies but trashing the books too.

that piss me off. because if you have read the book and don`t like it it`s okay to say for your self that you hate it and that by your opinnion sucks.But when people watched one movie and trash the all other + the books that is not okay!

anyway...

i would rate the movies;

#1-Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone~ 5*
#2-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets~4*
#3-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban~4*
#4-Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire~4.5*
#5-Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix ~5*
#6-Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince ~+5*
#7-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows[still waiting]:P
 [b]Harry Potter Movies[/b] so i would recommend to everyone to watch HP movies. i personally adore
hơn một năm qua natulle said…
I totally LOVE the Harry Potter serie! :D

I've read them all - some twice, and I've seen all the movies many many times. I could watch HP and the goblet of fire and HP and The order of the Phoenix like all the time at one point and 2 days in a row. For some reaosn I never got tired of seeing them!
They are amazing (; I think it's ridiculous that it's become 'a nerdy thing' to like Harry Potter.

Oh and I I agree on your point of view Jenn!
I do not think he's overrated and like you I can not see how Draco can be someones favorite(like the harry potter freak in my class :p)

And What's up with the hole Hermione/Draco thing?
They can't stand eachother and it's not the kind of 'can't stand eachother because they actually like oneanother' (like BB in the beginning) There is abselutely no hint of a connection at all!

And I agree with your rating I would just give The Goblet of Fire 5 stars (;
I've read them all - some twice, and I've seen all the movies many many times. I could watch HP and the goblet of fire and HP and The order of the Phoenix like all the time at one point and 2 days in a row. For some reaosn I never got tired of seeing them!
They are amazing (; I think it's ridiculous that it's become 'a nerdy thing' to like Harry Potter.

ahahah i know right. i have read them and saw each one of them like 10000 times :P *obsessive here* :_D

I do not think he's overrated and like you I can not see how Draco can be someones favorite(like the harry potter freak in my class :p)

ahaha totally xD

hơn một năm qua 123Naki456 said…
I mean come on. HP is epiiic movie! And soooo good book. Totally love it♥
aw i know SM totally :))♥
 aw i know SM totally :))♥
hơn một năm qua HaleyDewit said…
heart
I've read all books a zillion times,I've lost track of counting.I've watched all movies in theatres except for the second one.They are,off course,all in my collection. :)