Make It hoặc Break It Would the hiển thị end at the 2012 Olympics?

KirenD posted on Jun 10, 2010 at 06:02AM
I posted this at ABCFamily board, but there aren't many people to bounce ideas off of there, so I'm hoping there are here.

I've been thinking lately - how can the show last longer than until it gets to the 2012 Olympics, that's basically what everything is leading up to in the end right? Payson once said: "This is my last Olympic cycle." and Sasha once said "These girls peak in their teens."

So will they just try to stretch things on for a couple season until they get to the Olympics? We know they have at least one more year year for a National Champion since that has been referenced, maybe 2, so that's two more seasons and then the Olympic season adding up to 4 seasons at most.

Unless they plan on going for the Olympics once again after 2012...But it'd take approximately 8 seasons(give or take, depending on how quick these writers want to work the big events) to get there. I wonder if Make it or Break it can do that. Love the show, hope it can last unlike 10 Things did.

Make It hoặc Break It 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua sandyrocks1982 said…
I hope not. I really like this show! I hope it goes on for another couple more seasons.
hơn một năm qua nathanhaley23 said…
^ me too. But if it goes to the 2016 olympics then surely it'll all basically be the same so people won't watch it. They'd have to do something slightly different to keep people watching.
hơn một năm qua paysonfan101 said…
^ I agree. It would have to be different. I think if they went to 2016 they could at least put becca in as an Olympic hopeful and maybe a little drama between the sisters. Something different
hơn một năm qua mikethecat said…
heart
i hope so !!!
hơn một năm qua Aoibheann_X said…
hmmm
I think after 2012 they will use a new cast, for the best girls at the rock like Becca and her freinds the same idea but different
hơn một năm qua chrispeterson said…
well i guess we dont have to worry about this because this is the final season of MIOBI :(
hơn một năm qua cutiedancer said…
angry
they wont do that thing with becca cuz after season 3 they cancelled the show ik its stupid!!
hơn một năm qua 34blastberry said…
i hope they will bring the show back..hopley we will see emily and damon back on the show and wht she gonna be doin..kaylie and kelly hopley they will continue being best friends and lauren and paysion bring their friendship back..