Make It hoặc Break It Emily & Damon

highlights posted on Jul 30, 2009 at 03:41PM
So, I'm not the biggest fan of Emily, but I love Emily & Damon. :) I absolutely loved it when he kissed her, haha. & am I the only one who thinks Damon is incredibly gorgeously hot? Lol. How does everyone else feel about Emily & Damon? Oh, & if you didn't know about it, here's the spot for them: link
Join!:)
last edited on Jul 30, 2009 at 04:50PM

Make It hoặc Break It 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Olivine said…
smile
Yeah, I like him too, he seems to be a great guy..but..I don't know..I'm still hoping for Emily and Leo to get together. :) I ship Emily/Damon too-for now :)
hơn một năm qua Booth-n-Bones said…
they kissed!!!!! when?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? omg i have to see that!!! he is so sweet to her!!
hơn một năm qua human1996 said…
smile
emily is the best and damon is go for her
hơn một năm qua radiostar said…
I keep going back and forth as to who I want together. I keep re-watching the episodes online and I do admit, I love Damon and Emily together!
hơn một năm qua Loky said…
Definitely, Damon is the hot one. I hope they'll work it out. Maybe with a little break (drama, drama!) but in the end they'll be together. We haven't seen that much of Razor, he seems like a good guy, though. And that's always the problem ;) Leo? No, no, no. I actually don't know why. He seems like a good brother to Kaylie. I don't know, there's sth about him that keeps buggin' me, I just can't put my finger on it. Jet.
hơn một năm qua radiostar said…
I am with you Loky! I want some drama, so I don't mind the boys and girls going back and forth right this minute. I did love Razor and would love to see him a bit more this season.
hơn một năm qua ajhalecullen said…
big smile
Yay i will definetely join =]
hơn một năm qua InLoveWithJesus said…
I love them together and I also love these charackters :)