Mất tích Who Is Your Least Yêu Thích On The Show??

blackbetty427 posted on Mar 02, 2010 at 12:08PM
I can't stand the sight of Kate!!! It just something about her know it all attitude. I have been wishing she would get killed off since the very start of the show.

Mất tích 24 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua luvutoo said…
Thats a little harsh. I like Kate. She just has issues, probably the way she grew up. Im glad Farrady is gone, he was annoying.
hơn một năm qua lovelost said…
mischievous
Kate is wonderfull compared to many others:
*michael :and his "WALT" !! i want my son WAAAAAALT!it made me so nervous!
*Farraday; it's his voice,unbearable!!
*Dogen
hơn một năm qua PABSone said…
angry
HAhaha@blackbetty...it did't happen right away but I eventually began to wish for similar fates for Kate.

Her character reminds me of another character that I can't quite place...someone with the same dynamic as Kate.

hơn một năm qua juli88 said…
It was pleasant to me to show about Peris Hilton
hơn một năm qua lostFREAK815 said…
laugh
I H8 KATE
hơn một năm qua chaire_fan007 said…
i h8 Kate to because she is going out with jack and sawyer she better make up her mind soon
hơn một năm qua diana_pustianu said…
kate austen, jack shephard, shannon rutherford, ana lucia cortez..
hơn một năm qua tammy63 said…
Kate annoys me the most, she just can't decide between Jack and Sawyer.
hơn một năm qua DR76 said…
Boone Carlyle. Sorry, but I was never a fan of his.
hơn một năm qua DarkSarcasm said…
Michael & WAAAAAAAAALT were the absolute least favorites. Jin & Sun were boring, so their episodes seemed to last foooorever. Didn't like Shannon either. Nikki & Paolo sucked. *spreads negativity* =P
hơn một năm qua Emm_xD said…
Hated Juliet with passion. She got a little better towards the end but still... no.
hơn một năm qua DR76 said…
And I'm not that fond of Sawyer. He can be quite the hypocrite.
hơn một năm qua leanneheward said…
:O i love boone&jack :(

i didnt like mr eko, ana lucia and charlotte
AND didnt get the big deal with hugo :/
hơn một năm qua smms said…
I didn't like Sayid. Everything about him bothered me, and he really didn't bring much to the show, or plot.
hơn một năm qua hazelnut4300 said…
Two mistakes the writers made, Boone and Shannon. Oh and Ana Lucia annoyed me to death. Not to mention Juliet. She stole BOTH of Kate's boyfriends.
hơn một năm qua lostandhp4ever said…
Ana Lucia, Michael, Jack and Kate
hơn một năm qua Zalax said…
Kate and Ana Lucia -.-' They bug me to no end
hơn một năm qua Mrs_Bungle said…
Kate, Michael and Jack.

Kate for stringing Sawyer along - I'm doing a re-watch at the moment and it's fairly obvious now that it was Jack all along but she kept bouncing between the two of them.

Michael - He was just a horrible person. The way he treated Walt in the first season (not answering his questions, just 'because I said so'), the way he treated Locke, killing Ana Lucia and Libby then telling Walt what he'd done....horrible man!

Jack - the way he was with Locke and Kate, always in the right, he didn't tell them about the guns but was pissed off at Locke for not telling him about the hatch, the way he kept yelling at Kate to 'tell the truth for once!' when she'd offered to tell him what she'd done and he said he didn't want to know. Self righteous!
hơn một năm qua gregaus said…
Did you know that Kate was supposed to be the 'protagonist' (main character) right up until the filming of the pilot episode? It was something JJ Abrams really wanted because it was part of his idea to shock the audience in the first episode after we had invested that time in believing Jack was going to be the lead only to be killed by the smoke monster and laying dead in the tree.

They changed it during filming so that it would be Seth Norris (the pilot of Oceanic 815) instead who would be taken by the mysterious 'monster'. Personally I love the character of Kate. But I find it very hard to imagine LOST without Jack and his science vs faith 6 season journey.
hơn một năm qua gregaus said…
But to answer your question, least favourite character is definitely Achara ("Stranger in a Strange Land" that gives Jack his tattoo that then gets him beaten up by the Thai waiter and his friends). WTF!
hơn một năm qua MrsCharliePace said…
Michael Dawson
hơn một năm qua manoffaith said…
All those guys on the freighter barring Dan,Miles,Frank and Charlotte stunk to no end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael sucked throughout, Shannon too...

and then there were the Dharma bastards, Radzinski and Phil(security dude)...

Rose was boring as HELL!!!!!!

Kate did get x-tremely annoying in season5 but otherwise she was awesome...

Jack,John ruled throughout!!!

John's dad(Anthony cooper) was probably the most-hated character throughout the show... I detest him!!!!

hơn một năm qua JINISGOD said…
angry
Ugh my least favorite is, without a doubt, since the very beginning, KATE!!!!!!! (Then Jack!) Kate makes me so angry!!!
hơn một năm qua JINISGOD said…
My favorites r Jin, Sawyer, Hurley, Charlie, Sayid, Ben, and Desmond!