Cô gái bí ẩn Valkabus

jesco777 posted on Jun 03, 2013 at 11:46AM
Please, please, please let Tamsin hook up with our favourite sucubus....their chemistry is amazing and frankly I am SO over the good doctor.

Cô gái bí ẩn 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua tvislyf said…
I think Tamsin and Bo would not be good together, but I highly doubt it will happen. I don't think it will happen because so far they have no romantic interest in each other, it's more friendly than anything else. And I love Tamsin, she is one of my favorite characters, Bo is okay, but I don't think the writers ever wanted to make it a love square instead of a triangle. Then again maybe I didn't catch the romantic chemistry, just best-friend/one of the only people I can trust kind of thing. In all truth I see it as a more sisterly than lover kind of thing. But please correct me if I'm wrong, it would be great to see romantic chemistry between them, even name the episodes, I'll rewatch!
hơn một năm qua servanttosilk said…
Well, we have all seen Tamsin get her heart broken and literally fried by Zeus. I would have loved to have seen these two work it out. Who better to tell your woes to than the daughter of Hades? I really think Bo can release Tamsin from her Blood Oath and let her stop being a life limited Valkyrie in the service of Freya. The problem for Tamsin is Bo may make her a Valkyrie for Bo. Bang buddies in Tartarus anyone?
hơn một năm qua servanttosilk said…
These last couple of episodes 5-12, 5-13, 5-14 have been soooo hard on Tamsin, my heart just breaks for her every time - Kudos to Rachel Skarsten - she is such a strong actress - she brings out the best in Anna and Zoie - it's incredible. Just comparing her role in the Ceremony vs. 5-14 the writers gave her so much more to chew on than clipping rose bushes! This last episode, when she finally accepted her pregnancy was so good. Elizabeth the 1st will be so different, but if the scripts are strong Rachel will devour that role.