Cô gái bí ẩn Ranting thread, shipping rants, ngẫu nhiên rants, rant about anything.

SpikesGirl posted on May 21, 2012 at 08:18PM
I saw one of these on the Damon and Elena spot and was like ~I'm sure lost girl fae-natics have a lot they'd like to rant about~ so here it is. Rant about anything your little fae hearts desire, I just ask that you dont bash on any SN, we all love this show and we should respect one anothers opinions. ~Thanks

Cô gái bí ẩn 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua servanttosilk said…
This is a year old and has at this time something like 394 views and NO ONE wanted to gripe? Well, allow me to break the ice. Did anyone find it sort of sad that the final season is visually darker and harder to literally see? I keep wondering who didn't pay the electric bill?

LLheart commented…
^ O.M.G. IKR?! Bless bạn for bringing this up!Season 5 is so DARK!!! Especially episode 7 (Here Comes the Night) is so painful for the eyes to watch!!! hơn một năm qua
You're welcome :)
Why were there always "burning" candles in the rafters of Bo's Club House? Anna is 5'6" and Ksenia is 5'5" maybe 5'4"? I'm 5'2" and believe me I would not be able to maintain 20 candles burning away at heights of 8' or more. Personally, that place should have burned down long before we got to season 5.
Why didn't Bo go back to Bar Tending? Especially after Kenzi left her? She wasn't making that much after she lost her retainer when Laughlan died. Can you imagine what her father is going to say to her when he sees that condemned shelter she's living in? If he doesn't ask if her "box is broken" too - I will be greatly surprised.
O.k. - Now that Shay from Orphan Black survived the Razor; Android on Dark Matter is in possession of some very familiar Medical Cabinets and Kill Joys is quickly becoming my favorite show - I have been experiencing Lost Girl plot epiphanies. I think Zeus, Hera, and Hades are from the Scifatti family, which makes Isabeau - not of the Finarvin clan, but of the Scifatti (sorry for the misspellings). Anyone care to weigh in?
I want the DVDs! I have been a good fan, I have waited and waited, but COME ON!! I'll pay! Let's Go! I don't want to fight through anymore commercials with Obama Gun Control or That HUGE banner that plagued the other YOUTUBE contributors! Prodigy get off your duffs and release them! The show is O.v.e.r.! What are you fricking waiting for!?! You keep your celebrities in check at Comic Cons too! You have some nerve! What?!? are you withholding their royalties until the show officially airs on Syfy?!
hơn một năm qua linjianjing said…
To begin with,i think that BO and Dyson is the best couple
.Then,there is charming power around him so that no b
eauty can't resist him.However the hell he
does it.So i can't help liking to take the love which is not
belong his lover apart.Cuz,you know. The deeper love
someone falls in ,the tough emotion someone can't shift.
If you break the ethical situation,you'll feel the unbearable
love will exist.Because Kris Holden-Ried can always be
my Uncle wolf.
hơn một năm qua madmartigan said…
The interdiction of the lesbian destroyed the series