Chúa tể những chiếc nhẫn Any Questions?

ShadowFlame posted on Sep 07, 2008 at 01:22AM
Do you have a question about the Lord of the Rings? Anything at all? Remember there's no such thing as a stupid question!

I'm trying to get back into LotR, because I've strayed from it recently. So, please ask away!
last edited on Nov 15, 2008 at 06:50PM

Chúa tể những chiếc nhẫn 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua dazzy said…
I stray now and again but it is a great feeling when you get back in, it never leaves you. i paint the models and watch the films at the same time, it relaxes me after being on a building site all day.
Question:Tolkien was a great man and wrote most of Lord of the rings in the trenches, was it a great way of blocking out the evil he was in at the time or was it just a book to him? sorry to be blunt...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua ShadowFlame said…
Personally, I have no clue what was going through his head, and why would I? My opinion would be to clear his head. Block out the evil. Maybe it was his way of worship (he was a Chrisitan, and his books have Christian bases).

But, after doing some reaserach, I've come to see these results:

link - Tells of his Worl War I experiance, might help.

link - There's another biography.

If you still want more, I'd still be mor than willing to help, thanks!
hơn một năm qua king_wa said…
Was Smeagol actually a hobbit, or a hobbit-like thing... everyone is saying something different.
hơn một năm qua ShadowFlame said…
Smeagol is/was a hobbit. Gollum was the demented weirdo race :D

Check out this: link
and this: link
hơn một năm qua king_wa said…
Ok because I've heard lots of different things on this matter.
hơn một năm qua Carista said…
Hi. I would like to engrave on my ring a word in quenya, written in tengwar. I have searched for the word 'love' (noun) translated to quenya - it is 'melmё'. I tried to write this word in tengwar alphabet, but there's no letter such 'e' and 'ё'. Does anyone of you know how to write 'love' or 'melmё' in tengwar? :)
hơn một năm qua London said…
Do you think that Faramir was just a conselation prize compared to Aragorn for Eowyn? (your opinion)