Little House On The Prairie How Much Bạn Tình Yêu Little House On The Prairie ?

ttingalls posted on Apr 07, 2012 at 01:34AM
i love little house on the prairie a lot a i almost watch it every day i never get bored of it i don't know about you guys but .

Little House On The Prairie 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Gruzzi said…
heart
I love it sooooo much!! I watch it every time TV broadcasts it and I would never stop watching it again and again!
KevinLawson03 commented…
I truly tình yêu this LHOP. For me, this is one of the best hiển thị I’ve ever seen. This hiển thị has been occupied a part of my life because my mom raised me while watching this show, not only me but our whole family has been dedicated and got hooked into this show. As a child back then, I find this hiển thị very entertaining to watch and The Ingalls family is a good example of a very loving family. The lessons learned from this hiển thị can be adopted into real life. It’s a good hiển thị for the whole family. Like bạn Gruzzi, I never stop watching this hiển thị until now. I’m old but I still adore it and always take time watch the DVD Collection I bought from yourdvdcorner.com. I tình yêu this set because the whole episodes of the 9 seasons is complete. This is the only hiển thị that will be forever cherished in my heart. hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PrairieFan66 said…
I truly liked the series! I liked Seasons 1-8. I have started purchasing the DVD's in 2004, and when I have heard that the episodes were cleaned, and restored, I bought them. I have seasons 1-7 on the remasters. A couple of years ago, I had season 9 on DVD I have watched them, I took the DVD's and smashed them to the floor because, it's not the same as the first 8 seasons!

I liked the whole Ingalls family but, I liked Carrie with the braids!!!

Season 8 will be out January 19, 2016! I am stopping there this time!!!
hơn một năm qua LHOTP_fan said…
I am the biggest fan of LHOTP. Someday im gonna meet all of the characters that are still alive.