Unique items from Soul Men featuring the late Bernie Mac (which hits theaters the weekend of the holiday auction) will be up for bid along with many, many more fan-favorite movies!
Proceeds will Benefit the Entertainment Industry Foundation
and The Bernie Mac Foundation
EL SEGUNDO (November 4, 2008) – Premiere Props announced today that they are hosting a special holiday auction of never before seen movie props, including unique super hero costumes and key props from Soul Men including Bernie Mac’s 1974 lime green Cadillac Eldorado convertible, made to order two piece suit, signature glasses and many, many more exclusive items! The items up for bid will benefit the Entertainment Industry Foundation and The Bernie Mac Foundation. The holiday auction extravaganza will take place on Saturday, November 8, 2008 at Premiere Props’ warehouse in El Segundo, California (128 Sierra Street, El Segundo, CA 90245). There will be a preview from 9am – 11am, and the auction will begin at 11am.
Film fans, collectors and holiday shoppers will also have the chance to own rare costumes and props from movie box-office hits including Legally Blonde 2, Longest Yard, Shanghai Nights, Bad Santa, The Bourne Supremacy, Team America, The Run Down, Outlander, Deception, Sleepy Hollow, American Wedding, Who’s Your Caddy?, The Great Debaters, Underworld Evolution, Passengers, The Sister of the Traveling Pants 2, P.S. I Love You, 27 Dresses and many more! Additionally, bidders can bid on an extremely rare item-the original studio acetate of The Beatles!
Several hundred props from fan favorite movies will be auctioned off with a set portion of the proceeds benefiting the Entertainment Industry Foundation and The Bernie Mac Foundation. The charity auction will feature movie collectibles and props including:
• 27 Dresses-Jane's (Katherine Heigl) "Home on the Range” cowboy wedding bridesmaid outfit.
• 27 Dresses-Jane's (Katherine Heigl) “Turn Up The Heat” palace wedding bridesmaid dress.
• American Wedding- Jim (Jason Biggs) & Michelle's (Alyson Hannigan) wedding cake.
• Bad Santa-Willie's (Billy Bob Thornton) screen worn hero costume. This costume features a bloody Santa costume, a blood stained white "Banana Republic" v-neck t-shirt, red corduroy Santa pants with an elastic waist and elastic cotton leg bottoms and red suspenders with blood stains.
• The Beatles-The original studio acetate with the questions from the interviewer intact. The previous owner was responsible for delivering The Beatles to the Ed Sullivan Show as the representative of United Artists.
• Black Snack Moan-Rae’s (Christina Ricci) "Laura Urbinati" sunflower dress with a drawstring halter.
• Bourne Supremacy-Marie’s (Franka Potente) screen worn cream colored shirt and red paisley pants.
• Charlie Bartlett-Principal Gardner (Robert Downey Jr.) screen worn grey "Ralph Lauren" suit jacket, grey "Ralph Lauren" suit pants, beige button up collared "Calvin Klein" shirt and black olive green with horizontal stripe center "Stefano Conti" tie.
• Deception-Jonathan’s (Ewan McGregor) screen worn grey ribbed cashmere "Fiji" crew neck sweater, slim fit button up shirt and grey "Banana Republic" flat front chinos.
• Jurassic Park-A limited edition boxed set of nine offset lithographic prints of the Jurassic Park dinosaurs.
• Legally Blonde 2-Elle's (Reese Witherspoon) pink with gold face / Delta Nu ring.
• No Country For Old Men-Llewelyn Moss' (Josh Brolin) screen worn "Carhartt" jacket.
• Over Her Dead Body-Kate's (Eva Longoria Parker) screen worn cream knit "Splendid" pullover hoody and white knit "Theory" scoop neck tank.
• Outlander- Kainan’s (James Caviezel) screen worn hero costume include “Space” pants, black fiber glass “Space” belt and a suede “King” vest.
• Outlander-A hero Wulfric Viking Sword Case including two real steal and hand crafted Wulfric Sword with sheathes.
• Passengers-Claire’s (Ann Hathaway) screen worn "BCBG Max Azria" cardigan, "Dolce and Gabbana" button up shirt and black leather with cream topstitch "Chloe" pumps.
• P.S I Love You-Holly's (Hilary Swank) screen worn silver ring of two hands holding a heart with a crown which is the same style ring that Gerry (Gerard Butler) wore.
• P.S. I Love You-Gerry's (Gerard Butler) unopened 2 page letter to Holly (Hilary Swank). The envelope is off-white "Enniskerry Limousine Service" paper.
• Shanghai Knights-Black on white cardboard miniature scale model of steamboat in ship yard with two separate pieces that go together. One of the ends reads "Out" and can be lifted upwards.
• Sleepy Hollow-“Peter Van Garrett” and “Emily Winship” onscreen used Brown Paper Marriage Certificate.
• Soul Men- A shiny lime green classic 1974 Cadillac Eldorado convertible that is in mint condition that Floyd (Bernie Mac) drove throughout the film with Louis (Samuel Jackson). The license plate reads “MuthaShp.”
• Soul Men-Floyd's (Bernie Mac) screen worn silver silk "Woody Wilson" two piece suit (made to order), pewter patent leather "Ferragamo" belt, , navy textured silk "Giorgio Armani" neck tie, pewter patent leather "Ferragamo" lace up shoes.
• Soul Men-Rosalee's (Jennifer Coolidge) screen worn white with black diamond print spandex with red trim around collar wrap style dress, gold stacked squares with white stone drop "Givenchy" earrings.
• Spiderwick Chronicles-Simon's (Freddie Highmore) screen worn cream/brown/blue plaid "H&M" button up shirt, beige corduroy "Old Navy" pants and gray "American Apparel" crew neck t-shirt.
• Strange Wilderness-Cooker's (Jonah Hill) screen worn yellow with image of runner t-shirt and black corduroy boot fit "GAP" pants.
• Superhero Movie-Screen worn hourglass stunt costume with a plastic chest piece, silver spandex plastic bottoms, red painted plastic arm guard and a cape!
• Team America-A gold and copper colored "Turtle Dragon" statue which features intricately carved details on the face, tail and claws!
• The Great Debaters-Melvin’s (Denzel Washington) screen worn grey wool "Brooks Brothers” suit jacket.
• The Longest Yard-Caretaker's (Chris Rock) screen worn white with black side stripe Allenville Penitentiary prison suit.
• The Longshots-Curtis' (Ice Cube) screen worn hero navy with white/orange trim numbers/letters "34" center front / "Payton 34" center back "Mitchell and Ness" crew neck football jersey and a black straw "Golden Gate Hat Co." porkpie hat.
• The Rundown-Mariana's (Rosario Dawson) screen worn two-tone olive with brown/red exposed stitch sleeveless shirt and brown cotton "Joe" cargo pants.
• The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2-Carmen's (America Ferrera) note to Tibby (Amber Tamblyn) reading "Tib: Here are the pants. Nothing happened. - Carmen" on white paper.
• The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2-Hero Script for "A Winter's Tale" ("French's Acting Edition") with marks inside.
• Underworld Evolution- Selene's (Kate Beckinsale) screen used boot knife. The rubber knife has a grip handle and a perforated blade.
• Who’s Your Caddy?-The key Hummer golf cart which includes spinning rims.
• Enormous life size animatronics dinosaurs and many, many more items will be up for bid!
“We are thrilled to offer movie fans and collectors the chance to own unique movie memorabilia and super hero costumes just in time for the holidays,” said Dan Levin, Vice President of Marketing for Premiere Props. “This auction will also allow Bernie Mac fans worldwide to own a piece of the legendary comedian and actor while benefiting the Entertainment Industry Foundation and The Bernie Mac Foundation.”
Fans can also place live bids online at link
with the preview beginning November 8th at 9am and the live auction starting at 11am. For more information, please visit link
or call (310) 322-PROP.
About Premiere Props
Premiere Props is the leading marketing memorabilia company to market, authenticate, package, and distribute exclusive movie memorabilia. Since 2001, Premiere Props has represented over 300 movies to date and continues to grow strong. Premiere Props works with some of the largest motion picture studios and independent distributors in the world, such as Paramount Pictures, Twentieth Century Fox, Miramax, MGM, The Weinstein Company, Sony Screen Gems, Lionsgate, TriStar, Spyglass, Alcon and many more.
About The Bernie Mac Foundation
The Bernie Mac Foundation is dedicated to building a worldwide community of healthcare professionals, patients and concerned care givers working together to promote scientific research and education for our future. We are dedicated to a more thorough understanding of Sarcoidosis the disease, its impact on patients’ lives and current opinion regarding treatment. This international community of thought leaders, healthcare providers (researchers and clinicians) and patients will raise funds to support research and create education-based opportunities for patients and their families.Started in 2007 and headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the Foundation is chaired by Rhonda R. McCullough with Je’Niece N. Childress, Director and led by Patricia S. Mikes, M.D. Executive Medical Director and Ms. Jaye A. Mikes as Executive Director.
About The Entertainment Industry Foundation
Created in 1942 by Hollywood heavyweights - Samuel Goldwyn with friends Humphrey Bogart, James Cagney, and the Warner brothers, the Entertainment Industry Foundation (formerly Permanent Charities Committee) was established on the belief that the entertainment industry was in a unique position to truly help others.
The Entertainment Industry Foundation harnesses the collective power of the entertainment industry and channels its unique assets to raise awareness and funds for critical health, educational and social issues in order to make a positive impact in our community and throughout the nation.
# # #
mPRm Public Relations