Law and Order SVU SVU Survival Game

DarkSarcasm posted on Nov 12, 2008 at 08:27PM
As some of you may know, I'm addicted to survival games... *hangs head in shame*

The SVU community seems to be pretty active, so I figured we'd give it a shot.

I think RS-Lee came up with the original rules in the Heroes spot, so thanks to him for that. =)

THE GAME
1. All characters start with 15 points.
2. Anyone can cast a vote adding (++) or subtracting (--) TWO points from any character.
3. You vote for 3 characters at a time.
4. When any character's total reaches 0, he/she is eliminated.
5. When half of the field is eliminated, you can only put in a vote of one (+), but the two negatives remain the same (--). This is just so the game doesn't last forever.
6. You can't vote for only one person. For example, you can't just deduct 6 points from Dani Beck, you must add or subtract from 3 different people.
7. Also, no voting over and over and over again within a short time span (i.e. 10 minutes). Give some other people a chance to cast their votes, too.

Please post your vote along with the standings of the characters in rank order. This helps immensely with all the math and keeps everything in line.

When you make a character reach 0 points, you can come up with a story as to why they're no longer in the game (death, transfer, etc.) - Don't be afraid to get creative!

Note: The characters here are the ones I thought were important enough to make you want to add or subtract points from them. If you think of someone else who should be added, either add it or tell me and I'll add it - the sooner the better, so it doesn't effect the game too much.

The Characters
Det. Elliot Stabler: 15
Det. Olivia Benson: 15
Det. Odafin "Fin" Tutoula: 15
Det. Monique Jefferies: 15
Det. Chester Lake: 15
Det. Brian Cassidy: 15
Det. Dani Beck: 15
Sgt. John Munch: 15
Captain Donald Cragen: 15
Dr. George Huang: 15
Dr. Melinda Warner: 15
Dr. Emil Skoda: 15
ADA Casey Novak: 15
ADA Alexandra Cabot: 15
ADA Kim Greyleck: 15
Kathy Stabler: 15
Maureen Stabler: 15
Kathleen Stabler: 15
Elizabeth Stabler: 15
Dickie Stabler: 15
Trevor Langan: 15
Simon Marsden: 15
Forensics Tech Ryan O'Halloran: 15
TARU Tech Ruben Morales: 15
last edited on Jan 28, 2013 at 04:45PM

Law and Order SVU 104 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...