l What would l say about all his người hâm mộ clubs?

BeB posted on Jul 15, 2009 at 09:17PM
Now I don't know about you but I'v been wondering what L would say/do about all his fangirls/fanguys so PLEASE tell me what he would say/do! What would the real L Lawliet do? How would he feel? WOULD HE LIKE HAVING FANGIRLS?! Please post a comment on what you think. ;)
 Now I don't know about bạn but I'v been wondering what l would say/do about all his fangirls/fanguys

l 26 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Thousand_Stars said…
big smile
L isn't one to show is true emotions that easily, and as when he was called by Misa Amane a pervert, simply said, 'I'm a ... pervert?!' Not truly showing what he feels is just how L is. I'm sure he would be shocked, but would only say 'Oh... oh my...' or something similar to that. LOL! I would probably be the first fangirl to scream and jump on him! LOL!
hơn một năm qua Dearheart said…
laugh
Lol, that's a good theory.

Fans? He might feel bemused or mildly shocked, but he wouldn't show it. Fangirls? He'd probably get this look on his face... =_=

...and then go in search of more intelligent company. Someone with their head screwed on straight, at least. =P
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua insanityisfun said…
big smile
that would be me, despite my username...
hơn một năm qua YajuuHitoya said…
big smile
xD "I have fangirls??"
hơn một năm qua BeB said…
laugh
XDXDXD Your right! In that same tone he said 'I'm a pervert?' XD I can imagine it PERFECTLY!!!
~B
hơn một năm qua BlackieKiryu said…
cake
Yeah I know he's all quiet and stuff, but sometimes he shows alittle emotion. So he'd probably say, "I...have fangirls?" and cock his head to the side slowly, and take a bite of cake. Then he'd add, "interesting..." and matsuda would yell, "Yeah L, get some!" and then Aizawa yells shuddup, so on, so forth, lol. He'd secretly like it, I know him. trust me.
hơn một năm qua BeB said…
mischievous
XDXDXDXD LOVELY BlackieKiryu! Just lovley thats most likely what'd he say probably~ ^^
~B
hơn một năm qua BlackieKiryu said…
ha ha yay me I win.
hơn một năm qua bleachcrazy123 said…
Lwould say "intressting...i wounder if they will be of some use or in fact be murdered by kira"just a geuss
hơn một năm qua venvargie said…
big smile
L: *nibbles cake and cocks head slightly* I...have fangirls? How interesting. *goes back to his cake*
hơn một năm qua Animeanimal said…
He would never go out in public, so we wouldnt know what he would think, although you could imagine him sitting there at a desk with the lights out staring at the pc with the soft blue light on his face and a cup of milk with some cookies. He would then 'accidently' stumble upon a fansite and join under a username that no one would recognize and privately evaluate the matter.
hơn một năm qua deathnoteluv123 said…
wink
He would probably get an account on the fansite with a fake identity so no one would no who he is, then start a poll saying " how many of you hate Light Yagami." then show it to Light to make him mad. Trust me there would be thousands of people saying they hate light, that is, if it was an L fan site.
hơn một năm qua madening_mahem said…
cool
Most likely, he probably wouldn't say anything he'd probably stare at the monitor analyzing all the fan members,[truth fully he'd probably be thinking:"YES!!!!I HAVE A FAN SITE! IN YOU FACE LIGHT! THERE MAY NOT BE AS MANY FAN AS THERE ARE KIRA FOLLOWERS BUT ALMOST!"(maybe not as enthusiastic, over-exaggerative or loud for that matter but close.)and "light yagami, watch out.....")
hơn một năm qua madening_mahem said…
laugh
and also, the person who played L in Death Note 2, Ken'ichi Matsuyama,(which by the way apparently L in Death Note 2 eats a much larger amount of sugary substances than Death Note)admits in person that because L eats so much more sweets than before that after filming those scenes that he spit them out, which felt like a waste of sweets.(ya' know what, It feels go to know stuff like this but it also stinks because most likely this knowledge will not help me in life.....oh well I know it know now and I can't get it out of my head (no pun for the song intended) so I'm stuck with it...hehe hehe...)
hơn một năm qua Happygayguy said…
heart
he'll be like omg so much love
hơn một năm qua rosie_nightshad said…
I would guess he would grab his snacks and go back to a dark corner and sit in his adorable way, and eat while he watched all the fangirls battle it out on who could touch him. Me? well, I wouldnt get mixed up with a L crazed girl...that could get scary rly fast...I would probably smile, wave, take a pic, and leave.
hơn một năm qua rosie_nightshad said…
but not before kidnapping Rem...L shall not die!!!
Yeah, sorry light! No matter how hot you are, no body can beat a pale genius eating cupcakes...
hơn một năm qua YannCookie said…
The same way I would; "I... have fans?" *continues to eat cake*

If L was to come to meet his rabid fangirls, he'd be in GREAT danger!
hơn một năm qua SnapeSoulmate said…
"...DA FUCK!?!?!"
hơn một năm qua Ryuzakiluver18 said…
he's proberly like hmmm i am loved by fangirls and fanboys everywhere P.S. i hate misa XD
hơn một năm qua MaelChan said…
probably he would say " i have..fans? intresting " or something like that
hơn một năm qua ILoveL2 said…
I'm guessing he'd probably say something like "...I..have fangirls?...Watari can we make the secureity system fangirl proof? By the looks of it if some of them find out my location there's a 25% chance i'll be attacked by one of them." If light found out he'd probaly say "What the hell! How does L have more Fangirls than me!" And the they'd fight like in episode 17. But this only my opinion
hơn một năm qua smileyAqua said…
laugh
1. Yes, it would be rather dark without Light.
2. Are you going to eat that piece of cake?
hơn một năm qua bloodyjam said…
Well, wouldn't he change his appearance in every way then move to a new hotel because people on the Internet know SO much about him? His birthday, his real name, his. Face, his BLOOD TYPE? Lol not to mention his favorite food
hơn một năm qua Zutaraisbest said…
He'd cock his eyebrow, bite his thumb, and say "I have fangirls? Interesting..." Then he'd ignore said fangirls and continue eating his cake.
hơn một năm qua Shadmai said…
cake
I think he would just say, "Hmm..." and continue to eat his cake. :3