Kristy McNichol Kristy

kristylover posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 07:17PM
I have loved her a long time. Dont care if shes gay, shes awesome.

Kristy McNichol 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jcarrie67 said…
That is what is wrong with the world these days, everyone is so quick to be judgemental. Who cares what people do with their lives they are the ones living it and until we have walked a mile or two in their shoes we shouldn't judge them. I don't like the choices my children have made in their life but I love them therefore I accept it. It's not our life to live. Kristy is a beautiful person that's all that counts.
hơn một năm qua Big_Lou said…
I understand why she is trying to make a point and I hope she is successful. No one should be pushed around. Not for any reason. As for finding a person to love, that’s almost impossible these days to find that one person. Yes she came out before. Didn’t make me think less of her then or now.
As for her acting it has always been top notch. I don’t think she has a movie out there I haven’t seen.
I just wish I could find more songs by her. She has a beautiful voice. I would love to find the sound track for her movie “The knight the lights went out in Georgia” again. Had it on tape but it went bad. I ran it until it died. Also cant find the song Amanda on you tube either.
hơn một năm qua LesleyGorefan said…
Yeah!