Kristen Stewart Let's talk about Kristen !

BBGirlRobsten posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 02:03AM
Hey all of you Kristen's fans out there :) I'm a huuge fan of bbgirl also so I'm excited to talk with other fans of her, sharing opinions, anything. So, you are more than welcomed here, to tell me why do you like her, what do you like about her, share pictures etc. So I'm gonna begin although this may take a while hehe :DDD I love Kristen because she is a great actress ( I've seen almost all of her movies ), she is so talented that when you watch one of her movies you don't think hey there's Kristen , you think hey there's this character. I love her because she is always ready to do sacrifices for her work without giving a shit about what other people say. I love her because she stays true to her, she hasn't change because she is famous. I love her because she wears what she likes and what she feels comfortable in (and by the way she looks amazing in everything she wears). I love her because si is so shy and humble. I love her because she always speaks her mind, she is always sincere. I love her because she is adorkable, she stumbles, she falls, she drops awards, she is unconfortable with the spotlight on her. I love her because she has the most beautiful eyes EVER, I love her because she is amazingly gorgeous and hot and she doesn't fully realises it. I love her because sometimes she still looks like a child & I love that she laughs like a little girl sometimes. I love that she is so kind with her fans and she loves them. I love that she has the power to stand up for herself and apologize if she did smth wrong. I love the way she smiles. I love that her hair always looks right although she always puts her hands in it ( btw I love that too ). I love her humour. I love the way she bites her nails sometimes. I love her voice and the fact that she plays the guitar. I love the way she knots her t-shirts when she goes out. What I most like about her is that she is KRISTEN no matter what. OK so let's say I'm gonna stop here FOR NOW cuz I don't want to freak you guys out *laughs* I am excited to hear your opinions and everything that crosses your mind. *hugssss*
 xin chào all of bạn Kristen's những người hâm mộ out there :) I'm a huuge người hâm mộ of bbgirl also so I'm excited to talk with

Kristen Stewart No các câu trả lời