Vương quốc trái tim Kingdom Hearts X

onix11 posted on Apr 23, 2010 at 02:37PM
This forum will consist of a story line that is happening during the time Sora is asleep. You will make your own character and then add to the story line. The enemy will be a group called control, heartless that have kept their human forms and Faithfully follow Ansem. They use their abilities to better move their group forward.

Rules: 1. no absolutes( No saying I strike Them and they die)This mostly deals with character versus character fights or involvements with the persons character without their consent.

2. Make characters along the guidelines and don't make them overpowered.

3. Just have fun.

Here's an example of what the character should creation look like.

Name:

Race:

Weapon:

Powers:

Appearance:

Description:
last edited on Jan 19, 2012 at 08:07PM

Vương quốc trái tim 371 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 371

hơn một năm qua demmmy said…
Bianca shoots off a series of arrows. Biren manages to dodge them, but looses balance and falls to the ground.
hơn một năm qua onix11 said…
As biren falls to the ground, Blaze jumps through the air and puts his sword into Birens stomach. Biren just smiles. "To slow." As he says this he burst into shadow. Blaze is suddenly hit in the face knocking him away. In an instant everyone seems to have a biren using an attack on them.
hơn một năm qua VenQuRa said…
"Wha-- he divided himself?!" Laune thinks. She quickly shoots a Biren with bullets with ice element, hoping that the bullets will freeze him. Unfortunately that Biren keeps dodging the bullets and he dashes to Laune's front and kicks her. "Agh!" she groaned. She teleports to that Biren's back and finally she manages to shoot him for several times with bullets with ice element. That Biren stands still, frozen.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua guilmon2149 said…
shadow: MAN THIS GUY IS UGLY 'hits a biren'
shadow: seriously
"C'mon, while he's frozen!" Bianca yells as she shoots more arrows at the now frozen Biren.
All the Birens suddenly dissappear. Everything is suddenly quiet. Everyone is searching for him when he suddenly appears behind Shadow with his claw raised.
"SHADOW!" Bianca screams to warn Shadow.
shadow: NOT SO FAST 'kicks behind him and kicks biren in the groin' 'bursts out laughing then runs to bianca' thank you my friend
"Phew!" Laune sighs. "Is it over?" she looks around carefully, but she doesn't see anyone other than she and those three. She also doesn't sense something bad around them.

Laune sighs again and smiled. She turns towards those three and says, "Hey... thank you for your cooperation. If I just fought against Biren alone, I would've been killed." She pauses for a while, than continues, "As you can hear from Biren, my name is Laune. How 'bout you guys?"
shadow: i'm shadow, the kind heartless 'bows' a pleasure to meet you laune
Blaze goes back to his original outfit and has the dream blade disappear. "My name is blaze,its nice to meet you." He says this with a big grin.
shadow: 'puts away his keyblade'
"Oh! I'm Bianca! FINALLY! A GIRL! WOOHOO!" Bianca fist pumps.
shadow: 'chuckles' thanks for warning me bianca
"You're welcome. But I wonder where Biren went?" Bianca asks with curiousity.
"Did I hear he said that his job is done? Well, I suppose he doesn't have any business with us again." Laune explained. She puts her hands on her hips and says, "So, Blaze, Shadow, Bianca, nice to meet you!"
Blaze just shakes his head. "He'll be back. He is stronger since the last time we fought each other." He then turns to Laune. "So, what's your business in traverse town?
"Oh, he's the real pain in the neck." Laune groans. "I came here to hunt for Control members. I heard Control was destroyed, however I heard another news that Control members are still around. It's my job to hunt Control members to avenge my parents who were killed by them."

Laune grabs her fists tightly. "Control members are truly like their race -- heartless. They murdered my parents brutally right in front of me. They also nearly killed me, but luckily I managed to escape."
"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry..." Bianca says. "I might be the only one who hasn't been affected by Control members," she says looking at the ground.
shadow: and me, i dont even know what control is
Bianca looks up. "Me neither. But what I have heard tells me that they aren't people you want to mess around with. And, honestly, I'm kind of scared," Bianca admits.
"You both are pretty lucky not to be affected by Control. But now the point is we need to find a way to destroy them, or else there will be more people suffering because of them." Laune says. "But... right now I have no idea where is Biren or another Control members."

"Well, screw that." She says again. She embraces Blaze, Shadow and Bianca and asks,"Any idea what should we do now? Since we're friends, why not have fun for a while then get back to action again?"
shadow: SEA SALT ICE CREAM!!!!
Blaze smiles and gives a quizzical looks. "What is sea salt ice cream?"
shadow: 'tells them' so want to get some?
"Salty ice-cream? I'm gonna pass," Bianca says.
shadow: you sure? its tasty
"Sea salt ice cream? Oh, I love that one. It's salty but sweet at the same time. I used to eat it with my friends back in my homeland." Laune says. "You'll pass, Bianca? Just try one and I'm sure you'll love it."
shadow: trust us
"Oh, okay. If you say it's really tasty," Bianca says.
Blaze scratches his head. "Do you know if they have it here?"
shadow: if not, radient garden has
"What's Radiant Garden? I've never heard of that world before. But that's odd, since I know most worlds," Bianca says.
shadow: have you ever heard of hollow bastion?
"Of course! Why? Is there sea salt ice cream there? I don't think it's to far from here..." Bianca says.
(Um, Guilmon, Radiant Garden does not exist at this time. It's only Hollow Bastion)
( meh)
shadow: hollow bastion has a market
"So, we're going to Hollow Bastion? Well, good place to hunt more Control members. Lots of Heartless roam all over the place." Laune pumps her fists. "But, there's one selling sea salt ice cream there? I heard that no one lives there since that place was destroyed by Heartless..."
shadow: thats only the castle, besides i think that a boy and his two friends defeated the heartless there so it should be safe
Blaze begins to head to his ship. "Its a long way there. If were going to go, we should go now."
Laune holds her chin and mumbles, "Really? One boy and his two friends... interesting." She later says, "Well then, it's decided! We'll kick some Heartless or even Control members' butt after we grab some sea salt ice cream."

"So, shall we go now?" she asks to Blaze, Shadow and Bianca, then she runs to the backside of a building. A moment later she is back with a vehicle that looks like a Keyblade Glider, but the design is more sophisticated. "I'm going with this. How 'bout you guys?" she asks again.
i have my ship parked in the docks. I'm taking that" He says with a smile.
shadow: i dont have anything really
"Well, I have no mode of transportation whatsoever, so I'm going with Blaze! His ship has lots of buttons~!" Bianca says with a mischievous smile on her face.
Blaze gives her a cold stare. "You can come along to if you want to shadow."
"Okay, then." Laune says, then she touches a small screen in front of her. Suddenly her outfit changes into a black tight jump suit with glowing light blue circuit lines with a helmet. She touches the screen again and the gate to Lanes Between opens.

"Hollow Bastion, here we come!" Laune exclaims, entering the gate with high speed.
shadow: thanks blaze 'goes into blaze's ship'
"So, I'm going, right? 'Cause I REALLY don't want to stay here. I heard that there are GIANT TALKING ANIMALS!" Bianca says. She puts her arms up trying to show what they look like.
Laune realizes that Blaze, Shadow and Bianca are not following her. She goes back from the gate and calls them. "Hey, guys, are you alright? And... did I hear giant talking animals? What's that?"