Keith Harkin No discussions? *gasp* Shame on bạn people! xD

Amanda_B posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 02:21AM
So...what is it that you like about Keith? I like everything about him, really....Voice, personality, looks...

Keith Harkin 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua drib13 said…
smile
keith is really cool. i luv his voice! my fav song that he sings is either castles in the air or the island!
hơn một năm qua musikluver94 said…
I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT KEITH!!!!!! First, his voice. It's so clean and charming. He sweeps me into another world when I hear him sing. Second, his looks. OMG!! He's the cutest guy on the face of the earth. I'm serious. He's where it's at for me. Third, his personality. When he's at home, he's so fun-loving and a kid at heart, but when you see him sing, there's a certain lonliness behind his eyes. He's searching for something and no one knows what it is. It just about kills me!! So over-all, Keith is my #1 guy. Absolutley LOVE him. Thanks for posting this forum. BTW My fave song is Lauren and I.
last edited hơn một năm qua
 I tình yêu EVERYTHING ABOUT KEITH!!!!!! First, his voice. It's so clean and charming. He sweeps me int
hơn một năm qua cassidy86 said…
cool
I HEARD PEOPLE SAY THAT HE SHOWS NO EMOTION WHEN HE SINGS. THATS NOT TRUE! GO BACK AND WATCH HIM AGAIN! YOU HEAR IT IN HIS VOICE AND SEE IT ON HIS FACE! I AGREE WITH MUSIKLUVER94 100%
hơn một năm qua Amanda_B said…
smile
Keith definitely shows emotion when he sings! Especially in his voice! Anyone who's seen him live knows that. He sounds like he's crying during The Island and it makes me tear up too!
I basically cry when he sings "The Island". Another one of my fave songs by him is "Vanity". Love that song!!
 I basically cry when he sings "The Island". Another one of my fave songs bởi him is "Vanity". tình yêu t
hơn một năm qua Ryanne81 said…
Keef has got some soul in his solo music I can't wait until his cd comes out!!
hơn một năm qua weeangels61 said…
my mother had the celtic thunder dvd and asked me to watch it with her. well what can i say,i was hooked! just watching Keith sing is great to say the least. we went to a celtic thunder last march.it was like a dream. i will be seeing them again on october 17th.this time we have front row seats and also have the meet&greet. when i really get to meet Keith,i think i my cry.
Keith Harkin is the best looking guy on earth! He's the greatest and I will love him 'til the day I die. (And I can't wait for his solo CD to come out!)
 Keith Harkin is the best looking guy on earth! He's the greatest and I will tình yêu him 'til the ngày I
hơn một năm qua Ryanne81 said…
big smile
Keith is just a one in a million kinda guy, he also has the most awesome fans :-)