Kate bụi cây, cây bụi, tổng thống bush so what really IS 'the best' Kate bụi cây, cây bụi, tổng thống bush album?

thomasd posted on Jul 09, 2009 at 09:49AM
To me it would have to be 'Hounds of Love'. On side A you have a number of wonderful 'popsongs', all written by a woman who knows how to do just that. On side B you have a journey into the unknown, that is, also the unknown sides to Kate Bush, and, to some extend, probably to all women. Absolutely incredible piece of work, this album. Love it. In fact it's my personal #2 on best albums of the 80s. #1 is still U2's 'The Unforgettable Fire', a sadly overlooked record, even with the band members themselves, it seems. I mean: this (2009) is the 25th anniversary of just that album. And what does U2 do? Send out a box set to parallel that of, what I find to be a rather inferior album, 'the Joshua Tree'? No! they forget all about it...
Well, er, hmm, sorry; back to Kate (that whole U2-thing was 'just to explain how much 'Hounds of Love' means to me', hehe):
I'm not quite used to 'Aerial' yet, but it seams to be yet another great album from her, and might actually one day, in my book, exceed 'the Kick Inside', which I have always found to be her second best (although 'the Dreaming' seams very interesting too). well...
Would anyone care to comment on this, let's face it, rather futile (and maybe tedious?) discussion, since it's all a matter of personal opinion?

Thomas Drewsen
Copenhagen
Denmark

Kate bụi cây, cây bụi, tổng thống bush 3 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua katlgood said…
Never for ever! It is my chidhood.
hơn một năm qua katlgood said…
Im older than you but she can still bring tears to my 9year old eyes
hơn một năm qua HanginChad said…
Hounds of Love is Kate's greatest work so far and, in my opinion, the best album since Abbey Road.