Jacob Black What do bạn think will happen tw New Moon if Vaneesa Hugens plays the role of Lee?

Vamp_331 posted on Feb 01, 2009 at 01:29AM
Vaneesa Hugens playn Lee!!!! What do you think abt the Musical popstar playn hot and happening werewolve gal Lee?

Jacob Black 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua confessions23 said…
If Vanessa Hudgens plays Leah it would totally reck the movie
hơn một năm qua mrsblack_1089 said…
Vanessa Hudgens DIDN'T get the role!!! They didn't say why, just that she didn't get it. But they are considering Dakotah Fanning as Jane and I think she's perfect! I mean, I haven't seen her acting but she's adorable and childlike enough to be Jane.
hơn một năm qua Vamp_331 said…
hmmm
um ya shez one of the top in consideration, deaz compition between ha n Brenda Song!
hơn một năm qua ToxicShock said…
I don't think she would be good for the part.
hơn một năm qua daisy_star4444 said…
Why does Leah have to be portrait by a Disney actress? Can they just pick someone who actually know how to act?!! I heard Lucy Hale (Privileged) auditioned for Jane, but I hope they will consider her for Leah instead. She was great in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants as Lena's sister. I guess we won't know until the third movie... :(

check this out:
Lucy Hale Auditioned - link
Leah Not in New Moon - link
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua rachaelwsz said…
She'll probably murder Leah. I kinda can imagine her breaking into a song in the middle of acting... Probably Breaking Free... Lol. That'd have sucked. I hate her singing. But i heard that the news was just a rumor... I think Dakota would be fine playing Jane...
hơn một năm qua pkrebelde said…
heart
but if vanessa did play it i think it would be exiting in breaking dawn taylor and her yuppi (sorry i do like vanessa)
hơn một năm qua Vamp_331 said…
angry
but da sad new is dat chris (director) is not gnn hv lee until movie 3! he cant direct! i think if they werent gnn make both movie n bk same then they shud nt hv made da movie at all! i hate hvn vaneesa 4 lee! sam n leez story is the one of the best stories in the bkz! i cry everytime i read it! someone shud sue them!
hơn một năm qua jacobblackluvr said…
mischievous
eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! that wud totally wreck da movie!!!
hơn một năm qua JacobForever said…
that would be AWFUL. then if Dakota Fanning plays Jane i will have to probably burn the movie.