By Abdul Malik Mujahid Q1 Who is your Rubb? (the Lord,the Creator etc).
A. My Rubb is Allah Who has created me and all that exists. He nourishes me and all creatures bởi His Bounties. Q.2. What is your religion?
A. My religion is Islam, which is submission and obedience to the Order oF Allah and His Messenger with love, hope and fear. Q.3. How did bạn know Allah?
I know Him bởi His signs and creation like the ngày and night; the sun and the moon; the heaven and the earth, and all that is there in and between them. Q.4. Where is Allah?
A. Allah is above the heavens raised over the ngôi vua, ngai vàng and separated from His creatures. Q.5. Is Allah with us (in person)?
A. Allah is settled over His Mighty Throne, but He is with us bởi His Knowledge, hearing ,seeing and other attributes. As He said: “Fear not verily! I am with bạn both hearing and seeing (V,20. :46) Q.6. Who are the Những người bạn of Allah?
A. Those people are the Những người bạn of Allah who are pious and righteous, fear Him much abstain from all kinds of sins and perform all kinds of goods, and holdfast to the Qur`an and Sunnah. Q. 7. How do bạn worship Allah?
A. I worship Allah in a manner in which all my ibadah is dedicated to Him Alone. I do not ascribe anyone with Him in worship. Q-8. Why did Allah send Messengers?
A. Allah has sent Messengers so that they call the people to worship Him Alone, not ascribing any partner with Him, and in order that mankind should have no plea against Allah. Q-9 What is the meaning of đạo hồi ?
A. đạo hồi means i.e. submission to Allah with Tawhid . Q-10 What are the pillars of Islam?
A. 1. Testimony of Faith (There is no true God except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah )
2. To establish Salat (prayers).
3. To pay Zakat.
4. To observe Saum (fasting) in Ramadan.
5. Hajj (pilgrimage to the Sacred House) if one can afford the journey. Q-11 What is Iman?
A. Iman (Faith) means to believe in the heart, to confess bởi the tongue and to act with the parts of the body. Q-12 Can there be any variation in Iman?
A. bởi some words and deeds it may increase and bởi some words and deeds it may decrease. Q-13 What do bạn mean bởi increase and decrease in Iman?
A- Iman (Faith) increases bởi obedience to Allah and good deeds while it decreases bởi sins and evil acts. Q-14 What are the pillars of Iman (Faith)?
A. The pillars of Iman are six i.e. to believe in:
2. His Angels.
3. His Messengers.
4. His Books.
5. The Last Day.
6. Divine Preordainments good hoặc bad. Q-15 What is Belief in Allah?
A. The Belief in Allahi is that bạn should believe that Allah is the Sole Creator Sustainer Provider and the One in Whose Hand is the disposal of all affairs. Everything stands in need of Him, but He stands in need of none. He is the Only One Who is worthy of being worshipped. He has the Best Names and Perfect Attributes. Q-16 Who are the angels?
A. The thiên thần are creatures of light. They are Allah’s obedient slaves, they do that which they are commanded and are incapable of disobedience. Q-17 What do bạn mean bởi Belief in the Book and the Messengers?
A. It means that Allah sent the Messengers like Moses, Jesus,Abraham. Noah etc. and sent down the sách like the Torah, Injeel, Zaboor (Psalms) etc. to call the people to worship Allah Alone, associating nothing with Him. He sealed (finalized) the Messengers with Prophet Muhammed and abrogated all trước đó sách with the Qur’an. Therefore the worship should be done according to the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the Prophet . Q-I8 What is meant bởi Belief in the Last Day?
A. The Belief in the Last ngày means to believe that Allah has ordained a fixed term for everything, and a term for this world. He will assuredly raise the dead from their graves and will account for everyone their deeds in this world. On that ngày of Resurrection, rewards and punishments will be assigned. Every one will be justly rewarded hoặc punished. Q-19 What is meant bởi Belief Preordainment (Qadar)?
A. The Belief in Preordainment (Qadar) means to believe that everything — good hoặc bad — happens hoặc takes place according to what Allah has ordained for it. He has created everything in due proportion. Q-20 What is the cleaning of “There is no God but Allah”?
A. It means there is no true deity except Allah Alone, Negating all false gods and affirming that Allah is the only true God. Q-21 What is the meaning of ^Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah”?
A. It means total submission to him in whatever he ordered, and avoiding what he forbade and believing in all those matters he informed us about. Q-22 What are the conditions of the testimony of Faith?
A. There are seven conditions of the testimony of Faith:
1- Knowledge whick negates ignorance.
2- Certainty which negates doubt.
3- Sincerity and purity of intent which negates Shirk.
4- Truthfulness which negates hypocrisy.
5- tình yêu and devotion which negates disdain of Allah`s religion.
6- Submission which negates disobedince.
7- Acceptance which negates rejection hoặc denial. Q-23 What is the greatest thing that Allah has enjoined?
A. The greatest thing Allah has enjoined is Tauhid (Monotheism). Q-24 What is Tauhid (Islamic Monotheism)?
A. Tauhid means declaring Allah to be the only God who deserves to be worshipped in truth and confirming all attributes with which He has qualified Himself hoặc that are attributed to Him bởi His Messenger . Q-25 What are the aspects of Tauhid?
A. There are three aspects of Tauhid:
3-Tauhid-al-Asma was-Sifat. Q- 26 What isTauhid-ar-Rububiyah?
A. It is declaring Allah to be One and Unique in His work, Iike creation, sustenance, bringing to life and causing death etc. Q-27 What is Tauhid-al-Uluhiyah?
A. It is declaring Allah as the Only God to whom all acts worship must be dedicated such salat (prayers), Zakat, Sawm(fasting), supplications vowing etc. Q-28 What isTauhid-al-Asma was-Sifat?
A. It is an affirmation of all the Divien Names and Attributes of Allah in a manner that
Luật sư đấu trí His Majesty, as mentioned in the Qur’an and the Sunnah. Q-29 How would bạn describe Ibadah?
A. It is a comprehensive word comprising deeds and words that Allah loves and is pleased with whether manifested hoặc hidden, Q-30 What are the conditions of Ibadah?
A. There are two conditions of Ibadah:
1. Sincerity to Allah.
2. Submission to Allah’s Messenger i.e. to act according to his Sunnah. Q-31 Write some types of Ibadah.
A. Some types of Ibadah are the prayers, the obligatory charity,
fasting, the pilgrimage, fear of Allah, hope in His Mercy, Seeking His aid. and other acts of worship which Allah has commanded and enjoined. Q-32 What is the greatest thing Allah has forbidden?
A. The greatest thing Allah has forbidden is Shirk (polytheism). Q-33 What is polytheism?
A. It means to believe that there is one who shares Allah in His acts i.e. ascribing partners hoặc setting up rivals to Allah in His rights. Q-34 What are the types of polytheism?
A. There are three types of polytheism:
1. The greater polytheism (Shirk Akbar).
2. The lesser polytheism (Shirk Asghar).
3. The inconspicuous polytheism (Shirk Khafi). Q-35 What is greater polytheism?
A. The greater polytheism is to devote any form of worship to other than Allah Allah will never forgive one who dies upon Shirk,nor accept his good deeds, and he would be cast out from the folds of Islam. Q-36 What are the types of greater polytheism?
A. There are four types of greater polytheism:
1- The polytheism in invocation i.e. involving supplications to other than Allah.
2. The polytheism in intentions i.e. purpose and intentions not for the sake of Allah but directed towards other deities.
3, The polytheism in obedience i.e. rendering obedience to any authority against the Order of Allah.
4. The potytheism in tình yêu i.e hiển thị tình yêu to others which is due to Allah Alone. Q-37 What is lesser polytheism?
A. The lesser polytheism is Ar-Riya, that means the acts of worship done to gain praise hoặc fame rather than to please Allah, this type of polytheism, however, does not cast the person committing it out of the fold of Islam. Q-38 What is inconspicuous polytheism?
A. The inconspicuous polytheism implies being dissatisfied with the conditions ordained bởi Allah. Q-39 What is the proof of the inconspicuous polytheism?
A.The proof of the above Shirk is the saying of the Prophet “The inconspicuous polytheism is thêm hidden among this nation than the track of a black ant over a black stone on a dark night” (Musnad Ahmad) Q-40 What are the types of Kufr (disbelief)?
A. There are two types of Kufr :
1. The majo rKufr which cast its people out of Islam,
2. The lessor cr minor Kufr which does not cast the one who commits it out of Islam. It is Kufr of ungratefulness. Q-41 What are the types of major Kufr?
A. There are five types of major Kufr :
1. The Kufr of denial.
2. The Kufr of arrogance associated with recognition of the truth.
3. The Kufr of doubt.
4-. The Kufr of disregard,
5. The Kufr of hypocrisy. Q-42 What are the categories of hypocrisy?
A. There are two categories of hypocrisy:
1. Hypocrisy in Belief.
2. Hypocrisy in deeds and actions. Q-43 What is the hypocrisy in Belief?
A. Hypocrisy in Belief is of six types:
1. Denial of the Messenger .
2. Denial of the thing with which the Messenger is sent.
3. Hating the Messenger
4.Hating the thing with which the Messenger is sent.
5. Rejoicing at the disgrace of Islam.
6. Disliking the prevalence of Islam. Q-44 What is the hypocrisy in deeds and actions?
A. The hypocrisy in deeds and actions is of five types:
1- When he speaks, he lies.
2- When he promises., he breaks it.
3. When he is entrusted, he betrays.
4. When he disputes, he acts immorally.
5. When he makes a pact, he makes acts treacherously. Q-45 Are good deeds accepted (by Allah) with the polytheism?
A. Never! None of the deeds are accepted when mixed with polytheism.
Allah says: ” If they had joined in worship others with Allah all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them” (V.6: 88)
“Verily! Allah forgives not setting up partners in worship with Him, but He forgives whom He pleases sins other than that” ‘(V.4:116) Q-46 What are the nullifiers of Islam?
A. The nullifiers of đạo hồi are ten:
1. Polytheism of worship.
2. He who does not believe that the polytheists are disbelievers, hoặc doubts their infidelity hoặc holds their belief to be valid.
3. He who sets up intermediaries between one’s self and Allah, supplicating them, trusting them and asking them to intercede on his behalf.
4. He who believes that the guidance of others is thêm perfect than the Prophet .
5. He who hates anything that the Prophet was sent with.
6. He who denies the religion of the Prophet hoặc ridicules its reward hoặc punishment.
8. Supporting the polytheists against the Muslims.
9. He who believes that some people are exempted from abiding bởi the Shari`ah as Khidr was exempted bởi the laws of Musa.
10. Turning away from the religion of Allah bởi neither learning nor applying it. Q- 47 What are the three fundamentals that every Muslim must learn?
A. The three fundamentals are:
I, Knowing Your Rubb (the Lord, the Creator, the Sustainer, and the One in Whose Hand is the disposal of all affairs).
2. Knowing your religion (Islam).
3. Knowing your Prophet Muhammad Q-48 What is Taghut?
A. Everything that is worshipped. hoặc followed hoặc obeyed other than Allah is Taghut. Q-49 How many Taghut are there and who are their leaders?
A. They are many but their leaders are Five: Q. 50-Who are the leaders of Taghut ?
A. They are:
1. Satan, may Allah curse him,
2. Anyone who is worshipped with his consent.
3. A person who calls the people to be worshipped instead of Allah.
4. A person who claims the knowledge of Ghaib (unseen, hidden, invisible, absent etc).
5.The ruler who rules bởi laws other than the law sent down bởi Allah.