Instant ngôi sao FINALE!?!?!?! *Please Reply*

wildcats13 posted on Jun 27, 2008 at 01:12AM
O.k what did you guys think of the finale!? To tell you the truth I was pretty disappointed... they didn't exactly tie everything up.

1.) So what happened w/ Tommy and Jude? Did they like break-up or do they plan to get together later? I'm mad that she changed her mind about the proposal!!! : (

2.) Speid and Karma got back together, but then Therman came and was like you've got a law suit and crap and that was annoying because we didn't see what happened w/ that.

3.) What was w/ Sadie and Darius. The only scene about that was when Kwest stormed Darius' office and was like are you trying to make a move on Sadie with this whole World Instant Star thing? They were so happy and then it all got ruined.

Sorry... this is just my opinion. I guess it ended okay, but I was just weary on some things. I'd really like to know what everybody else thinks though... :D

Instant ngôi sao 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mcewen_girl said…
OMG I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PISSED ABOUT A SERIES FINALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ARE SOO RIGHT WTF???SPEID AND KARMA...WATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!!!SADIE AND KWEST THEY WERE SOO PERFECT THEN BAM!!!!!OUTTA NO WHERE HE ISN'T THE ONE!! AND FINALLY JUDE AND TOMMY!! THAT WAS THE MOST RETARDED THING *EVER* AND EMPHASIZE ON THE EVER.IT WAS TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER FOR JUDE!!!!FOR 3 SEASONS ALL SHE DID WAS PINE OVER TOMMY AND SAY HOW INLOVE SHE WAS WITH THEM!!THEN IT'S OHH I NEED TO DO THIS ALONE!! U HAVE TO SET ME FREE!!! URGGHH I AM SOOO PISSED OFF I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IN WORDS...I LITERALLY HAVE A NOT IN MY STOMACH THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY I'M AM SOO INFURIATED!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA FIND OUT WHO THE WRITER IS AND KILL THEM!!! SERIOUSLY WAT THE HELL IS THEIR PROBLEM!!!!I COULDN'T TELL U CAUSE THEY HAD TOMMY WILLING TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING FOR HER AND ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE DOESN'T WANT HIM!!! URGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK I WILL STOP NOW...BUT I JUST HAVE TO SAY ONE MORE TIME THAT WAS THE WORST SERIES FINALE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!A­PPA­REN­TLY I WAS WRONG JOMMY ISN'T FOREVER...
hơn một năm qua wildcats13 said…
I totally agree!!! I'm so glad that you replied... I especially wanted to see what you thought. I'm glad I'm not alone!!! I posted a link on either this spot or the Jommy spot that is for a forum on the CTV site or something, but idk it didn't exactly make me feel better but I'm glad that they were feeling the same way. There was lots of ALL CAPS and extreme ranting if you want to check it out.
link

This SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF!!! YOUR RIGHT, THE WORST SEASON FINALE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN. EXACTLY!!!! TOTALLY CHANGES OF CHARACTER. FOR THE LAST LIKE MINUTE I WAS SITTTING IN A BALL ON THE EDGE OF MY COUCH BITTING MY FRIGGIN NAILS OFF BECAUSE I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT THEM NOT GETTING BACK TOGETHER. I THOUGHT FOR SURE THAT SHE WOULD LIKE STOP THE CAR AND RUN OUT TO TOMMY AND BE LIKE..... "WAIT I LOVE YOU! YOU HAVE TO COME W/ ME!" OR IF SHE DIDN'T THEN TOMMY WOULD CHASE AFTER HER. I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HE JUST LET HER GO. YEAH, I KNOW HE LOVES AND CRAP AND WANTS WHAT SHE WANTS... BUT REALLY????!?!?!?!?!? SHE WAS IN LOVE W/ HIM FOR 4 WHOLE SEASONS AND THEN WHEN HE FINALLY DECIDED TO GET SERIOUS SHE "OOOPSS CHANGED HER MIND!!?!?!?!?!" BIGGEST BULL SHIT EEEEVVVVEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Some people were saying it ended like that because the networks didn't know it was going to be the last season... but I'm pretty sure they did. All the other seasons have ended on a bigger cliffhanger and they TRIED to tie stuff up but apparently the writers just like to TORTURE US!!! Sadistic bastards...

OH, AND WHAT REALLY GOT ME WAS JUDE'S ATTITUDE AT THE END. I GUESS THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT ALL HAPPY, BUT HOW COULD THEY JUST MAKE HER POP OUT OF THE SUNROOF AND BE ALL SMILEY AND HAPPY WHILE SHE WATCHES TOMMY GO AND HIS HEART BREAK RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!?! AND IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF WHEN SHE WAS LIKE I GOTTA DO THIS ALONE BECAUSE "I'M A ROCKSTAR!" OK, THAT SERIOUSLY IS THE DUMBEST EXCUSE EVER. SHE WAS NEVER LIKE THAT AND ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE IS BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE, EVEN THE LOVE OF HER LIFE BECAUSE SHE IS A SINGER!?!?!?! I'm mean she IS amazing but C'MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that was longer than my first one, but yeah. Thanks for replying. I really thought the writers were better than that... and I would be mad if Jude ended up w/ somone else... but NO ONE! I mean what kinda retarded show has NO COUPLE AS ENDGAME!!! Even Sadie and Kwest broke up. How stupid? Speid and Karma got back together... woop de doo. I'm leaping w/ enthusiasum! *sarcasm if you couldn't tell* But then they are going to get evicted! THIS IS THE MOST INFURIATING A SHOW HAS EVER MADE ME!!! I mean I've gotten extremely worked up over One Tree Hill at times, but it never made me SO MADDDDDDDDDDDDDD and sad and crying all at the same time!!! And especailly since it's LAST OF THE SHOW EVVVERRRR!

So, your probably just gonna stop reading soon because this is extremely long but that's all I got to say I guess..... ugh. I'm so shocked that like one of my favorite tv couples weren't exactly endgame. But if you noticed... she didn't take her ring off. It didn't even make sense. Idk if she was just gonna go to London and then come back later and be w/ Tommy, or they were over for good... ok this time I'm done for real but let me just say that Megan was a CREEPER! I didn't really like her after the first episode she appeared in. O.k, so tell if you read that forum.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
I was pretty upset with the finale. I felt like they left a lot of loose ends that they shouldn't have.

I liked that Speiderman and Karma got back together. But to throw in some lawsuit that we are never going to find out the end result of irked me. Were we just supposed to assume that they were going to get through it just fine?

And though I have never been a Jommy fan (I'm sorry but I love Jamie) I was upset that they didn't make it very clear what happens to them. I just figured that it was understood that she loves him but she just needed to live on her own for a while and they would get married later.

The Sadie and Kwest breakup was a shocker for me. They were so cute together and then BAM, she's not totally happy with him. It was lame. And then bringing in Darius? What was up with that? It just seemed so thrown together.

And I don't know if I'm the only one who felt this way but I also kinda felt like there wasn't much closure with Jamie and Zeppelin. I mean, I know they were together, but from the way she was looking in on Jamie talking to Tommy I was wondering if she was left to feel like Jamie was still hung up on Jude. I guess she didn't, but I was just kinda thinking about it. Maybe I was looking too into it.

There is a mini out on the Internet where it's Jude's wedding and for a second you almost think that she's getting married to Jamie, but then Tommy shows up and it turns out Jamie was just the Maid of Honor. Jude gets married to Tommy and Sadie and Kwest get back together and she's pregnant. I don't know what the writers were thinking but this finale was a disappointment for me.
hơn một năm qua wildcats13 said…
I know what mini you were talking about. I think it's called "My Best Friend's Wedding" right? It's posted on this spot 2. But I think they made it a while ago like before season 4 but I'm not sure...

I agree w/ you on the whole Jamie/Zepplin thing 2. They like got together I guess but yeah I totally know what you mean about the scene when she was listening to Jamie and Tommy. They definitely did leave a lot of loose ends and unfinished story lines which should have been wrapped up. But whatever I guess... as much as I'd like to hurt the people who ruined this show I guess I can't dwell on it forever. I mean it's never coming back so what can I do about it? Gotta move on and get over it... ugh
hơn một năm qua Bubbly131 said…
UGH! good episode, BAD ENDING! but tv shows usually do that so fans can think of their own endings. but it would be the best thing ever if they made a movie to tie up the loose ends. hopefully they will!
hơn một năm qua CharmedAngel88 said…
Yeah, that's the mini I was talking about. I don't know when it was made or what it was called. I guess that's the direction they were going with. I have no clue. But you're right, we've gotta get over it because it's done with.

Okay so I wasn't being all crazy about the Jamie/Zeppelin thing. I was just making sure because it kinda got to me. Once they got together they never really showed much with their relationship. It kinda bothered me and seemed almost thrown together. As if the writers just decided to toss someone in so that Jamie would have someone in the end. Don't get me wrong, I like her and all but it was all just so fast.

I highly doubt that they are going to make an Instant Star movie. But you never know, maybe they'll go for it since so many fans were upset with the ending of it all.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua AngelsCalling said…
I too was disappointed with the ending. The only character that ended up happy was Jude...everyone else was left hanging...that would've been a great cliff hanger, but a very poor judgment of an ending on such a great show. The whole 4th season didn't have the zest as the others. I felt like they just threw all these lost episodes together just to end it. I still can't believe there will be no more Instant Star episodes. Good luck to all of them...
hơn một năm qua kawaiklub4 said…
"Disappointing" is not a strong enough term for this seriously lousy series finale! FINALE???!!! How can you POSSIBLY call it a "finale," when there are SO MANY loose ends that still need to be addressed? I posted a question earlier today: BRING BACK INSTANT STAR FOR ONE MORE EPISODE, AND LET TOMMY AND JUDE HAVE THE BIGGEST BASH OF A WEDDING E-V-E-R!!!!! If it's already been taped and was shelved for some assanine reason, BRING IT ON, FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! WE FANS DESERVE IT!!!!! And so do the characters of Tommy and Jude :-)
hơn một năm qua AngelsCalling said…
Yes, and not just a half hour episode! C'mon guys! We need our Jommy happy ending!
hơn một năm qua mackenzie_98 said…
i have to say i agree with the fact it was the worse season/series finale i've ever seen. i understand what they were trying to do with jude going by herself... i didn't like it... but i understood it. even if things had worked out differently with jude and tommy, the fact that there are sooooooo many loose ends, is rediculous. what a way to end a series!!!! i was going to buy the dvd set if one came out, but after that, NO WAY!!!!