Hugh & Lisa Hugh on The Tonight hiển thị with chim giẻ cùi, jay Leno - Sept 10th

playingcold posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 11:18AM
Dear Hulies,

I'm opening this thread to discuss Jay Leno's interview with Hugh.

You can post here news, links, comments on the show etc.

Here's a quoter from Jay: "You're not famous until my mother has heard of you." :D

Have fun!

The interview:
link

The interview in HD:
Part 1:
link
Part 2:
link
 Dear Hulies, I'm opening this thread to discuss chim giẻ cùi, jay Leno's interview with Hugh. bạn can post here n
last edited on Sep 13, 2010 at 11:47AM

Hugh & Lisa 312 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 312

hơn một năm qua playingcold said…
smile
Here's a link for NBC live stream:

link

If you know other sites where non-US residents can watch the show online and live, please post here!
hơn một năm qua HuddyBea said…
laugh
Ahaha! XD Great pic of Jay! XD LMAO!
hơn một năm qua rue0613 said…
smile
HEY I'm here! Just had dinner... XD...
big smile
Google helped me, @Bea!
Maybe we can watch it here too link or on Justin.TV

Somebody knows sth?
smile
So, the Tonight Show is at 11:35/10:35c PM. According to my calculations, it's 5:35 AM in my time zone. (It's 1:48 PM right now.)

Am I wrong?
smile
link

More links... XD
sunny
Keep on posting links and I'll put them above, after the greating. So you can find them easily :)
Ladies let me confirm this..
Is it 11:30 EAST (New York) or is it 11:30 WEST (Los Angeles) ?
I don't know. The 'C' means central, so it's 10:35 central. Here's a site that show's what the time is there, now: link

But we need fans who live there to confirm it :D
last edited hơn một năm qua
If its 10:35 central then its 11:30 EAST...
hơn một năm qua hulismacked said…
somebody please upload that video, I don't think I can watch it live... I need to packing because tomorrow out of the state for 4 days... I hope I can watch it before I leave.
@hulismacked -- I'm sure we can find a video, not much after the live airing.
Anybody, who find it first, please, post it here! Thank you! :)
hơn một năm qua hulismacked said…
@PC yeah, I really hope for that... at least it will fill me with enough dose of Hugh for 4 days!!

Yeah please post it here and million thank you for that.
Wake up American and Canadian fans! Need your help! :D

Central time zone is two hours ahead of the Pacific Time Zone (LA) and one hour behind the Eastern Time Zone.
If the show is at 10:35 Central, than it's 11:35 Eastern and 8:35 LA time.

Am I right?

@hulismacked -- You're very welcome!
hơn một năm qua anonymously said…
I'm up I'm up!!

so yeah central is one hour earlier than eastern and two or 3 later than pacific (not sure haha)
so yes @PC is right.
except that sometimes late night show will air at let's say 11/(10c) no matter the time zone. so instead of airing all at the same physical time it'll air for central and pacific once and then again at 11 pacific.
do you follow?? they don't want to air a 'Late night show' at 8 in LA, so the run it again.

but basically for you guys all you need to know is that it's at 11:35 pacific. then just add however many hours you need for your time zone (I'm guessing between 7 and 9) and you should have it.

I'm going to be online and ready to freak out with you! XD
kiss
thank you @anon! Now I understand, why we had different times! XD

As I said, if you check the time zones on you PC, you'll be able to tell how many hours...11.30 it's LA time...so for me it's 8 hours apparently.
Yes, @Bea! "sometimes late night show will air at let's say 11/(10c) no matter the time zone. so instead of airing all at the same physical time it'll air for central and pacific once and then again at 11 pacific." -- That was the critical point :D

9 hours @Bea for us. It's 7:10 AM in LA now. Isn't it?
So 9, not 8? I guess I'll just get up early...so you have my same time zone? So for us? Final hour? 7.30 or 8.30? I'll get up at 7, I already know it XD Just to be sure...
big smile
Yes, we are in the same time zone! :D It's 8:30 for us.
Finally! I don't have to get up at night!
Thank God! It was exhausting...I always get an headache with time zones XD

I hope for the premiere it won't be so difficult XD
The premiere it's at 2 AM for us :)
hơn một năm qua nataselli said…
This is NBC.com link This will put the show up sometime after the show has finished.

OR

This is my lifesaver in all these things, The MK site link you can find any of the Hugh/House interviews the cast has done.
I don't want to confuse you even more but it will depend on where the link you're watching is from. if it's an ET channel than it'll be earlier for you, if it's and LA time channel then it'll be around 8 ish in the morning. I think

whatever I'm shutting up now and waiting patiently
big smile
Thnaks @nat! We just wanted to watch it live :P That was what all the fuss was about XD
laugh
@anon
"I don't want to confuse you even more but" -- You did. The hell with time zones! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I know I did, sorry
I can tell you that for me it airs in about 13 hours and I'm in central time. maybe you can count it that way??
@anon -- It's 5:30 AM approximately.
hơn một năm qua xfews said…
oke does somebody
how I can watch it Live

wich link is the link where it wel be send the lates you know so I'dont have to stay up all night

I'm in Holland
hơn một năm qua HLforever said…
hey guys! sooo for this really complicated reason i won't be able to watch the interview live, or live streaming on those websites, but i WILL be able to come here. so while the interview's going on, i'll be dropping by here...keep me updated if anything big happens! :D (ugh, just completely failed at my promise to not get my hopes up...:P)
hơn một năm qua Katia1997 said…
big smile
"ugh, just completely failed at my promise to not get my hopes up...:P"

))) I don't know how, but this time I managed not to freak out b'c of this. I still can't get how))
big smile
Okay, I'm going to sleep now. I'll get up in 6 hours or so, to see, if Jay Leno is starting XD
so around 5.30 adn i'm a time zone early then u so
4.30 :O
Are you sure that you're a time zone earlier in the Netherlands? It's 11:42 PM here.
it is like 12.22 pm here xD.so it is the same?
am I right?
Yep, it's the same! ;)
It's the same! :P
so it is 5.30 here to xD.
and what is the good link? :P
hơn một năm qua Edithuddy said…
zzz
I just get home and I'm so freaking tired. School's gonna kill me =/
I'll go take a nap to be completely awake when the interview starts... (and to do homework ¬¬')

PS. Thanks to open this thread!
smile
I am off to bed too! See you tomorrow morning ;)
hơn một năm qua hughlisafan said…
Can't believe there's already two pages!. Looking forward to the interview tonight. Leno definitely starts at 11:35 p.m. eastern on NBC.

Heading out for dinner but I'll definitely be around tonight.

From his last appearance with Jay Leno almost one year ago.
 Can't believe there's already two pages!. Looking phía trước, chuyển tiếp to the interview tonight. Leno definitely s
hơn một năm qua huddy88 said…
GIRLS,I HEARD THAT HE TALKED ABOUT SHOOTING THE SEX SCENES AND THAT THEY SHOWED THE SCENE WITH THE LAPTOP!
heard (or rather, read) the same, Twitter is all hyped up over this. It can't air soon enough!
AHHHHH OMFG. DAMMIT I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW....GAHHHH. does anyone know how fast this can be uploaded to youtube?
hơn một năm qua tammyr50 said…
We have 3 more hours to go. Excited!!!!! It is 8:15 p.m. here.
hơn một năm qua suchanight said…
:D :D can't wait!!
 :D :D can't wait!!
I don't wanna say this anymore BUT no ring eh? lol
@suchanight IS THAT FROM TONIGHT?? o____o

oh and i know this is a Huli spot, so people please don't stone me or anything, but...hugh and jay are both totally staring at that girl's ass. or at least jay is, most definitely. it looks like hugh's trying not to...more like staring at her kidneys? xD but we'll forgive hugh, because we know it's still lisa he's thinking of...
@HLF yes Leno tweeted it. lol at least Hugh kinda looks at her back not...below like Leno XD
hơn một năm qua Satine2002 said…
First thought I had when I looked at that pic? OMG, I love her shoes! lol
Anyway, he doesn't seem to be looking at her ass but even if he was, guys do that, it's part of their genetic code. lol

I'm so excited to watch the interview!