Hugh & Lisa Xin Chào Guys! Need Your Help

greeneyedsoul posted on Jan 03, 2010 at 09:04PM
Hello everybody:)
So, I just joined this club because I really need your help. I'm searching for a huli fan fic and I'm pretty sure I read it in this place some time ago though I don't know the title or who wrote it. It was a fic about the crew and cast going to New Jersey for filming and Hugh and Lisa got snowed in. Any idea which fic it could be?
Oh, and sorry for my english, I'm not a native speaker.

Hugh & Lisa 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
blush
I can help you. I wrote it =/ But Ii don't recommend to you to look for it, I didn't finish it... It's called "Trapped" and I wrote it in 2009's summer. I am not sure about if I eliminated... I'm so sorry you were interested in it =// I have never been a good fic writer. Sorry *blushes*
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
Oh, god., REGI!!!
You are good! You just lack WILL!!!!!
hơn một năm qua greeneyedsoul said…
Oh, okay. Thanks anyway. I really liked it:) You sure, you don't wanna finish it? lol
^^^^You said it!
I would like to finish it but as Hilly said I lack will and I dunno how to have one... I bet this 2010 I'lll get my lazy ass to work in some fics and maybe I'll rewrite "Trapped"
That's a really good NY resolution. You don`t need to rewrite it, just finish it. hehe
Thanks XDDD Or maybe really rewrite it because I do believe I eliminated it *goes to search for it*
I found it. So chapter 10 was the last one, right? :( Damn it, these fics are so addictive. Now I wanna know what happens next xDD