House of Night Series Who do bạn think will make it through the Change?

CQuinn posted on Jun 03, 2010 at 04:55PM
Who do you think will make it through the Change? And i'm not just talking about the normal change- im talking about the good red fledglings, the bad red fledglings and of course the blue fledglings.

House of Night Series 11 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua CQuinn said…
smile
I think Kramisha will be the next to change - well i hope she is :)
hơn một năm qua Injury said…
i agree. i doubt any from the blue will change for ages and she seems to be the next in line
laugh
Yes but i really hope she choose's good and i hope Dallas really doesnt fuck it up for her :D
hơn một năm qua xochristina said…
smile
I agree :)
From blue fledglings...obviously Zoey at the VERYYYYYYYYY end of the series. Cause you cant kill the main character cause she doesnt go through the change! That would just be wrongggggg
yes Christina i agree :)
hơn một năm qua bandersen said…
from blue is i think is zoey 4 the same reasons
hơn một năm qua Zoey-Redbird-x said…
i think zoey redbird will Change as she is so advanced in the Change itself. I think Kramisha will Change first out of the good fledgings. And i don't think any of the rogue red fledgings will never change as they haven't found thier humanity yet1
hơn một năm qua jazminexx said…
heart
i think kramisha and zoey
hơn một năm qua Hon-Tmvlover said…
big smile
i think Kramisha from the red and as for the blue i think Zoey or Aphrodite!
hơn một năm qua ashnight0006 said…
Blue: Shawnee or Damien. Both are going through enormous changes emotionally, and that seems to be when the blue vampires normally change. Zoey will most likely change last or in the middle of something really important/catastrophic, because that's always when she gets new markings.
Red: I agree on Karamisha. I also think Aphrodite will change from partly human to red.
hơn một năm qua zoeybird1234 said…
wink
i hope all of the blue fledglings in zoey's group will change because if they do die and neferet does have something to do with bringing them back as red then she probably won't. From the good red fledglings i hope it's kramisha