The masses have spoken, and now they must make icons.
Time for icon making! Read the rules or I will yell at you!
1) You may only submit ONE icon per round, unless otherwise stated.
2) You must submit an icon that YOU personally made specifically for this contest and for each specific round.
DO NOT post anyone else's icons or you may find my shoe up your butt!
3) Icons must be in equal dimensions
and no bigger than 400x400
. For example, you could post an icon that is 100x100 in size, or 127x127, or 350x350.
4) Your icon must fit the theme of the round. Each round will relate to a character/ship/moment in a single episode of House MD, unless otherwise stated.
5) You will have a set time period to make and post your icons (probably 5 days). You must post your icon by the due date.
6) Post your icons in this forum. Chances are, if you don't at least post a link to your icon here, I will forget it when it comes time to make the pick. So please, please, please post your icons in this forum.
7) Round winners will be determined by a pick posted in this spot.
Pick Rules are:
a) DO NOT ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO VOTE FOR YOU. If I discover that you have done this, I will never include your icons in a pick for this contest ever again. One strike, you're out. Zero tolerance for cheaters. You have been warned. Poke the bear at your own risk.
b) You may vote for yourself if you genuinely 100% believe that your icon is better than everyone elses. Please try not to though. Support your fellow iconers.
8) The winner of each round will get the honour of selecting the next round's theme. Awesome huh?
9) Not a rule, but just in case you need access to some screencaps, you will find large screencaps of every episode (I think...) in link
. If anyone else has any links for this kind of resource, feel free to share in this forum.
10) You must have fun. That is a requirement.
Dr Gregory House from the EPISODE ~ 1x21 'Three Stories'
Dr Allison Cameron (as a bride) from the EPISODE ~ 'Both Sides Now'
Dr Lisa Cuddy in the EPISODE '5 To 9'
Dr James Wilson in the EPISODE 'Wilson's Heart'
Dr Martha Masters in the EPISODE 'Office Politics'
House and Cuddy in the EPISODE 'Mob Rules'
Dr Eric Foreman in the EPISODE 'Euphoria (Part 2)'
Dr Remy Hadley in the EPISODE 'Last Resort'
18 March 2011