House Emotions on "Broken" *Spoilers*

GlassyBlooEyes posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 02:23AM
For all those people that have to spill your brain out on the Newest House MD ep.
Tell us about when you cried, when you kissed the Tv, when you urged to give someone a hug, when you felt compassion, when you wanted to slap someone, scream, what you predicted, what you thought. ANYTHING. Just give us your opinion on "Broken".

*BTW* Anyone else smile when House mentioned already being Broken?

Things to think about while writting -
-Are you Happy OR Sad that there wont be a "Louse" ship.
-Happy OR Sad that there's more Cameron&Chase moments
-Happy OR sad that you wont see the other cell mates (MAYBE) anymore?
-Happy or sad that the Asian lady cooking also thinks that there's a deep connection between House&Cuddy.

I can't really share anything right now because my minds a blur and I have school early tomorrow but you'll see a comment from me soon XD Enjoy writing your thoughts and try not to leave anything out xDDD
 For all those people that have to spill your brain out on the Newest House MD ep. Tell us about when

House 8 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua bweon747x said…
Before the show ended I was thinking about how house may start making "good" changes in his life... but then I saw the previews at the end and I see they are going in a more outrageously-same-old-house but in a good way =) I like that. And Im sure the commercials showed more than 1 episode so hopefully the drama wont get too over the top.

Ive never been dissapointed with any move the writers have made in the show, and the point that we are at is pretty incredible. I did miss the old crew for while, but Im not sure if I like there currect status and Im also excited to see where its headed.

I dont like basing my opinions of House based on the previews (which I dont watch much TV anymore and I have all of House on DVD) but I felt like season 5 started off a little slow, but it grew on me along with the cast and I absolutely loved the last few episodes(although Kal Penn is great, it just played in so well to bring back Amber and Houses breakdown)

Anyway, Im new around here and been looking for a House website but few have many board users or are another language. Ive seen all the episodes many times and this new season has taken off to a great start with a ton of twists already setup ahead in the road. I cant wait for more.

Oh and I knew something was going wrong when house was able to leave the ward with his superhero friend. So obvious, but it had to be done to make house see the light, i just dont understand why he wasnt arrested for breaking out and causing this?
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua linhousepotter said…
smile
I LOVED the episode! It was the best season opener ever! I really liked the "Louse" scenes. I am a Huddy shipper but the Louse scenes were really amazing. I absolutey loved House's roomate. He is AWESOME! I was obviously crying at the end. It was a very well written episode. I can't wait to see the next episode...It looks like it's going to be really good! I really need to see Cuddy, Wilson, Chase, Foreman, Taub, Thirteen, Cameron, EVERYONE! I really miss them!
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
I really loved this episode. I am a Huddy to the core, but I was never really worried about the spoilers concerning House and Lydia. I loved their relationship...like House's doctor said, it shows that House actually connected with someone and acknowledged the hurt rather than just trying to make himself numb. I know sex is just sex and not necessarily an emotional act, but I love that House actually had real sex with someone other than a prostitute. I thought that whole scene was done well.

House's roommate was entertaining. And I absolutely love that as he watched House leave, he decided he wanted to really get better and not just fake it.

I sort of wish more had been revealed about House's past, through the group and one-on-one sessions. I know House isn't much of a "whiner", but I think there was an opportunity there for the writers to throw in some tidbits we as the audience didn't already know, which I would have found interesting.

As of the end of this episode, I feel like House is well on his way to potentially making some real changes. But of course, House is House, and I'm not optimistic (or naive) enough to think these changes will last the whole season. It'll be interesting to see how House tries (or perhaps doesn't try, even after making this progress in Mayfield) to change how he interacts with those around him.

EDIT: Oh! And I felt terrible for House after the amusement park trip ended badly. He was genuinely trying to help the "super hero" and the look of utter devastation on his face after the accident just broke my heart. House is nearly always able to fix things, but he was just ill equipped in that situation.
hơn một năm qua vieamemusique said…
heart
I agree, mrsh. I just can't stop going on about how wonderful this episode was, how amazing of a job Hugh did, etc. etc. I like Lydia overall, she was an interesting character who really did help House grow.

I cried like a baby at the music box part. I thought the whole episode was sad -- "crazy" people and their mental illness I think is one of the saddest things that could EVER happen to a person. The actors portrayed mental institution people wonderfully. I read an interview somewhere were Hugh stood up against the interview and got somewhat defensive that people kept referring to it as the loony bin. Good for him, makes me respect him that much more.

I also wish more would have been dealt with regarding his psychological issues -- I feel as though House grew, we as the audience just...didn't. Don't get me wrong, LOVED THIS EPISODE, I just wish we could have saw more...which is silly to ask of considering it was a two hour episode. Hopefully there will be tidbits within the next few eps.

I was upset when Wilson hung up the phone. I really think that was a...defining moment. For some reason. I mean, Wilson never came to visit like he said he would...I could be wrong, but...Hmm. My thoughts are not yet complete on this.

hơn một năm qua Bery said…
"Anyone else smile when House mentioned already being Broken?"

I didn't smile, I felt sad for him

This was really a wonderful episode <3
hơn một năm qua Aivi said…
One word: Chair.

But really, it was really good episode. I'm not really sure about the end, something felt not right for me... Though I really loved the bus scene - That was so sweet! And the talent show, that was really funny. xD
I also loved when he realized he needed help, I was all like "Thank God! He finally got to it!"

Hugh was AMAZING! We kind of saw other sides in him and in House, it was really cool to see that.

I really felt for House when the man jumped from the edge of the parking lot. That was really sad, but it made House realized he needs help, so it was also good... Wow, complicated xD

Oh! And when Lydia [or whatever her name was] thouched House on his cheek in the end, it kind of remaineded me Cuddy in the last episode of season 5. Maybe it was on purpose?

And of course, "The Chair Scene". I always wondered how House is doing that with his leg... Naughty me :P
But it was a good scene. I was in shock of course, my saliva made a little lake on my desk from the fact my mouth was open for like 10 minutes xD
I loved it when he cried. I don't know why, it was really... Human, I guess...

What else? Wilson! He was cute in his 3 minutes scene xD

I really liked Dr. Baesley, or whatever her name is... She was really cute and caring - Like Cameron :P
I loved it when she danced with the crazy woman [Forgot her name].

Dr. Nolan was annoying, but whoever played him did a great job :)

That's it, I guess...
It was really good episode, probably my favourite 1st episode in the all seasons! <3
hơn một năm qua babybell said…
I actually loved Dr.Nolan. He was perfect, in every way, to the character House needed, and i really wouldn't be pissed if he became a regular (which of course he won't, but i liked him that much). Lydia was really good, also, it was a really touching relationship that i really don't think affects Huddy in anyway apart from its affect on House, and should be enjoyed by even Huddy fans because it was sweet and great and complete in a wonderful way, a way that it mattered for one episode and it changed house but now he can move on kinda thing. I loved the little hand/face recollection of the season 5 finale there.

I really enjoyed the way the people in the asylum were portrayed, and the real problems they had. I mean, i liked the fact they made a joke about it while showing it really wasn't funny and the progression and healing process they had to go through. The voice box seen broke my heart also.
hơn một năm qua lovehugh said…
to repeat what I said on the other link .. this episode was .........NOTHING SHORT OF AWESOME ....... I loved it ,I loved the way that all the doctors including Dr Nolan respected House right from the beginning , I was worried that they would treat him as a jerk but they didnt , and the way they showed all the patients and doctors was a credit to them all and a pleasure to watch , some terrific acting from so many of them ..but as for ...Hugh Laurie .... its official, he is the best actor on tv or film at the moment BY FAR ...so many emotions can grip you whilst you are watching him , within minutes , you want to.... smack him and shake him , then kiss him and hold him ,(and more ) cry , laugh , cringe , swell with pride ,he is WONDERFUL ,and the love scenes ...OMG.... HE IS SOOOOO SEXY ,when he started to dance I had a lump in my throat *GULP* I would give all I own to charity for him to dance with me and look at me the way he looked at Lydia ..phew .. LOL .... well done Hugh , you dont need an Emmy ...YOU have the gift !!!!!!!!!

ps , I loved Dr Nolan too , I wouldnt mind him appearing again in the future , maybe asking for Houses help . he was terrific .
 to repeat what I đã đưa ý kiến on the other link .. this episode was .........NOTHING SHORT OF AWESOME