House Because at least I need it. Rehab on s6 spoilers

huddysmacked posted on Sep 05, 2009 at 01:47PM
It's not really a rehab what I mean is that all the fans who have read the spoilers are all mad or just saying that they will not watch the season premiere and they are all giving up and blah blah... And well I am not giving up on watching the premiere but I feellike quite furious and well I know some of you feel that way so if anyone wants to join in my ranting...feel free.

My point being that maybe ranting and screaming and saying OMG he didn't, we'll get a bit more ready for Broken...

Anyone in???

House 7 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
sad
oh i get that reg.

my rehab was i made those two picks about how i felt about the FREAKING spoiler.

its needed. and it helped.

but i get how you feel.
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
Yeah I read them.... I am still detoxing...Really everytime I think about it I throw something to the floor...
hơn một năm qua vieamemusique said…
What spoiler!??! What did I miss?!?!
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
Big spoiler about House having sex with Lydia (Franka Potente) and then th first ep being a great failure because he's so out of character and blah-blah-blah
hơn một năm qua ohhmanhouse said…
I dont think hes so outta character. He needs to be messed up hes in an asylum. So what he has sex with someone, hes lost who he is, part of the reason why hes there in the first place. Dont judge till youve seen the episode, its provably going to be amazingly good
hơn một năm qua PhantomofPoker said…
I hated that spoiler. Not so much with the sex thing...(okay I'm pissed its not with Huddy...but I can deal with that.) The fact House is out of character makes me weary. I understand if he is going to change he is going to be a bit different...but going SO out of character SO fast makes me just think it's ridiculous.
hơn một năm qua vieamemusique said…
Oh boo. THAT spoiler.
Yes, it was somewhat depressing to hear this news. But for God sake's the man is in a crazy bin. You don't go in there and remain unaffected, House included.

Good for him if he manages to get laid through it all, even if it's not Cuddy. Sad day, but we have roughly twenty two episodes after this to see where he goes with Cuddy.

My rant: link
last edited hơn một năm qua