House How do bạn think the hiển thị will end?

lizzie22xo posted on Apr 19, 2009 at 08:03PM
I know, it's sad thought.. *sobs*.
But, how do you think the writers will end it?
I just wanna see everybody's opinions.

House 43 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua MoniBolis said…
House finds a way to have a less miseerable life :)

or they kill him :(
hơn một năm qua greghouseismine said…
I do not want to think about it, though house may get a partner and live happily ever after! i do hope... but i do think he may end up in a pine box. after all he goes to extreems at timesm cutting himselt, taking drugs... he might get in a bad accident with his bike... but i do hope he lives and lives...
hơn một năm qua blaukat said…
i have the feeling they won't kill him. they might end it by letting him stay the same but with a glimpse of hope of happier days. maybe with someone (which I doubt), maybe with less vicodin... i think it would be a good idea to have him leave PPTH and explore other things/places. medical or not.
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua huddysmacked said…
I have this kind of feeling that he will leave. He will realize that he is hurting someone way too much and thinks that is better to leave, but I don't know maybe I'll write a fic bout it.
hơn một năm qua yunioshi said…
i don't really care how they do it as long as 'you cant always get what you want' is playing as it ends. i like things when they have bookends. you know starting and finishing in somewhat of similar fashion. and i really won't be satisfied if they don't do this.
hơn một năm qua devers1218 said…
I'm not too sure how they would end the show, but I think that they would kill House off, that way it can't be brought back or have like a sequil to it, in the case that if he just felt better or got with someone. If they're going to end the show, they'll probably make a big deal out of House's death or something of that nature.
hơn một năm qua Ayma said…
I think House will die, so many years if vicodin, alcohol & who knows what else will end up in a liver faliure... but I really don't know, because his death is the most possible scenario & it's kinda obvious, so I really don't have a clue.
hơn một năm qua lizzie22xo said…
I like your idea blaukat.:)
but i do not like the thought of the whole saga of House ending
hơn một năm qua Jason373 said…
crying
I don't want it to end...but i don't want it to become stagnaunt and a bit samey, I hope it ends on a high note for a change, maybe panning out as house lectures the next batch of doctors in his useuall manerisms, or maybe he finally finds someone who understands him (but doesn't change him)....
hơn một năm qua jameswilson245 said…
Hmm good question and from what ive seen so far on house, it definitely wont be something we are expecting and it definitely wont end in some sappy way
hơn một năm qua kENNA said…
i hope houses liver never fails and if it does cuddy better lie to the comittie and get him a brand new liver
hơn một năm qua blaukat said…
big smile
^^^I'm sure she will!
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
smile
I'd like to see the show end as a cliffhanger. That way everyone could think of end they want :)
But I want some Huddy in the last episode eva too! :)))
hơn một năm qua diti8448 said…
test
Harry shooting the guy thats been saying 'Thats some bad hat Harry'.
hơn một năm qua cudambercam13 said…
worried
Something dramatic will happen, maybe a death or just something shocking. We could even find out someone died already but everything was hallusinated by House. There will be more couples together and more apart, and people will grow more mature. I'm guessing it will end after season 8, but however it ends it will be dramtic and suspencful.
hơn một năm qua cudambercam13 said…
and btw @greghouseismine thats an awesome theory! My mom even thought it was funny :D
hơn một năm qua made_of_awesome said…
A closeup on house's face:
"Finally, it's Lupus."

XDD
hơn một năm qua Steve_McQueen64 said…
^LMAO! I like that idea!
But hasn't it already been lupas?
maybe the real seris finale was season 4. But it was House that died and seasons 5 and up are in the head of amber who is in a coma
hơn một năm qua Bery said…
"Harry shooting the guy thats been saying 'Thats some bad hat Harry'"
LOL XD

If House doesnt die at the end of the show, he'll definitely end up alone (as in single), but chances are that he'll still be friends with Wilson.
Unless thay kill House off, I dont see the show ending in a big tragedy, but it will probably end in a sad bitter tone, it's not a happy show after all.
big smile
yea, that guy has been tormenting Harry and after 6+ seasons, he is bound to get ticked off.
hơn một năm qua Steve_McQueen64 said…
laugh
I like Harry's hat! <3
hơn một năm qua 2006 said…
smile
If the show does end then i think it will end with house not getting happy and wilson telling him his life had a great purpose in saving others but had no purpose to being happy. but i think that cuddy will almost die and he tried to save her but couldnt so she dies and he does not want to be a doctor anymore because the one case that matters the most to him he could not solve
hơn một năm qua NeverLupus said…
wink
Well I never want it to end... But if it had to (A ver very very long way down the line) I think iot should go like this... House is the POTW. He has some odd ilness that no one can figure out. Everyone is raceing arould trying to beat the clock to save him. He dies, they then realize that he had Lupus....

Yeah it would be epic. Lol
hơn một năm qua weirdoisme1 said…
big smile
If the show ends, i think House will finally tell Cuddy that he likes her
hơn một năm qua nekwealo said…
If the show ends, I think that House and Cuddy will end up getting together Finally and that will become his true happiness. I also think that Cuddy will get some crazy disease and House will have to save them which will end up leading to them getting together
hơn một năm qua -rat said…
worried
I guess the show will end (such a sad word) with House failing/ being wrong for some reason, maybe even him doing something irrational/emotional, and he finally realizes he can't always get what he wants. He figures out that not everybody lies, which implies trusting people.

In fact it would be kinda ironic, if they shot the last scene in a church.(Hope it's not a funeral).
hơn một năm qua Mileylita said…
I agree that he will end up with Cuddy.But first of all I believe that somehow,either due to a possible relationship with Cuddy or to something else he will end up happy and he 'll find the meaning which's been looking for his whole life through diagnostic puzzles.
hơn một năm qua vieamemusique said…
crying
When the sad day comes when House ends (CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE?!! The next remotely interesting thing will have to fill the black empty void that will be left in my life. Nothing probably will, but *sobs*) Ahem.

I agree with House trying to maintain his happy lifestyle -- it will probably end on some horrific cliffhanger OR that he is just going to live his life in a happier way...BUT I think the only way that the show will come full-circle, which let's face it David Shore would definately do such and NOT end on a happy-go-luck note. It is House -- that's what we love about the show. That it can be negative and shows the harsher life of reality.
I think he'll find out he is dying/dies. You can't always get what you want will almost positively play.

hơn một năm qua HouseFanToo said…
surprise
Remember all those episodes of House hallucinating? I think the final episode has House as mental patient, a very intelligent mental patient, and has been hallucinating all 8 years. None of the past was real.
hơn một năm qua Sarahno said…
^^^Wow, that would be crazy.. but cool! :D
I think he will end up doing life in prision or something. Remember the end of the dig, when he agreed to help 13 kill herself, well perhaps he gets caught in the act?
hơn một năm qua shakerbaker said…
poorly.It ended @season 6 1/2 for me.this season is so not the show I enjoyed til then.shore is just another glenn gordon caron.

hơn một năm qua erikapg said…
cool
Oh where do I begin ....... I think that cuddy should show herself and tell house exactly what's on her mind house should confront her telling her his true feelings then she'll walk away angrily while house heads back home to find Wilson there with a six pack then you can't always get what you want will be playing while house and Wilson are on their "brodate" then house makes his face that he makes just before answering the medical puzzle but Wilson beats him to it and he says "yea it's lupus I already told ur team to start him on the meds then both smiling it slowly zooms out when house and Wilson are on their man date
hơn một năm qua givhimthevike said…
I think House will play the ultimate prank his own illness to draw some past women back into his life. House will get sicker and it will be up to all his fellows throughout the show to figure it out. House will die or so it seems.With everyone in grief, pan the camera to House and his wife or Wilson getting of his bike removing their helmets with the phrase "everybody lies" fading to black.
hơn một năm qua twlb74 said…
worried
I hate to see this end. I have never like a show like I do House. I'll miss it and will not know what to do with my spare time. But look like it will end. I wanna see House find God. Maybe he trys to save Cuddy from something and looks upward for help and they go away together.
hơn một năm qua roadhousemd said…
I think house should finally snap BIG TIME and have a slow motion scene of him blowing everyone away with a sorn off shot gun in the hospital to the song "No more Mr nice guy" – Alice Cooper – Finally, he puts the gun under his chin pulls back both hammers and says something like “Take two off these and see me in the morning” Kaboom!!……too far?
hơn một năm qua livingsun34 said…
wink
Well, I read this somewhere, where the producers stated that House had an equal chance to end up with Cuddy, Cameron, and Wilson. Well, he has been with Cuddy and Cameron(in a sense), so... c;
hơn một năm qua burst said…
This could be misleading but judging by the episode 20 (s08) and the title of the final episode (22), Wilson will die. But i'm not going to bet on it and hope to be surprised.
hơn một năm qua IsabellaMcF said…
I think House will transcend Wilson's death and he will begin to rely on himself for the first time ever. I believe he has been getting better and better since getting out of jail, and that he is able to do things now such as let Chase go (though clearly not happy about it). When W. dies he will react violently (saw the trailers) but I believe he will prevail.
hơn một năm qua Hughmygod said…
I think they will kill both House and Wilson together. I dont hope that, but it could happen. And I agree with NeverLupus.