House Video Duel [Round 2]

x5mp1xp1nx22x posted on Jan 20, 2009 at 11:43AM
Im gonna run this like the pick duel, that was set up well...

im gonna start off with 4 people...and make it monthly so

So here's what happens:
each month ill give a theme for a video, then those people make a video for that particular theme...post the link on here again when its done, then like the pick duel, we'll have a pick to see who's video wins.

YOU MUST STICK TO THE THEME!(such as ships/individual characters/a certin episode...whatever is chosen) if the theme is say, 13, you CANNOT MAKE A VID ABOUT HUDDY OR FORETEEN, it must only be about 13. unless a song is the theme, you can make it to WHATEVER song you like. You can use an existing video so long as YOU MADE IT and it is about the theme.

ROUND 1 winner: pick in progress
link
last edited on Feb 09, 2009 at 06:24AM

House 74 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 74

hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
I can't make videos, but I'll happily watch them and rate :)
Or I could help with the organizing, basically my services are at your demand :)
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
smile
sure thing...2 minds are better than one, besides might be good to have input of theme topics :-) thanks.
hơn một năm qua Olivine said…
laugh
Me!!! But can you please do me a favour...I will do ANY theme but please not 14...if you plan to have foreteen as the first theme, I'd rather participate in the next round.
I'd appreciate it if you understand that :)
hơn một năm qua huddyislove said…
smile
what about we have more than 4 people, if we keep this on a month basis than 4 isn't enough.
hơn một năm qua miss_orange said…
heart
i love the idea! nice job.
hơn một năm qua RP_Puzzle said…
I think I will, but who knows with school...what's the theme/topic? Yeah I agree with Olivine no Foreteen XD.
yeah i should tell the theme first as whoever likes it can sign up. ill bump it up to 5 people, i just dont want to start off with too many, maybe more in future.

so lets see...first theme is...*drum roll*

HUDDY!!!! lol(seems like a good first theme!)

round 1:
Oli
my twin (Ali AKA RP)
me lol
_______
_______

2 spots left who wants in??
big smile
maybe Cuddles, she makes awesome huddy vids...
CUDDLEEEEESSS!!! Schwing deinen faulen A.... hierher!!! xDDDDD
Lol uh is that German or Russian or something Oli? Lol yay we'll see who wins twin! :P ^_^ btw if you want to use a vid off youtube in moviemaker I recommend anyvideoconverter.

BTW Ali your icon makes me happy ^_^. Seriously all the characters are so good I wouldn't mind who ends up with who (except for Foreteen or Foreman + someone, or new people + someone)
mischievous
german ;))
lol its ON like donkey kong twin!:-p
my icon makes me happy too lol.

(thats my converter of choice) but use whatever you want to make a vid, so long as its YOU who made it.:-)
hơn một năm qua Cuddles said…
smile
Was heißt hier faul? Ich war grad nur am lernen...scheiß Physik GFS...ich hab so Schiss.
Sry...had to reply to Cami XD

If there are any spots left, add me and count me in ^^
I'd love to participate.
last edited hơn một năm qua
ok cuddles is in...one spot left.
hơn một năm qua midnyte007 said…
Just a friendly note to all participants in this contest. If you need help picking a song for your vid, ask me. I love picking songs for fanvids. I'm just not good with fanvids. Especially as far as Huddy is concerned, I have some really good ideas. Feel free to ask me. xD
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
Okay, i'm in! :D
round 1:
Oli
my twin (Ali AKA RP)
me lol
Cuddles
PG

wanna make the deadline the the vids the 4th of feb?? thats 3 weeks...let me know if you need longer.

once you are done, post the links here. when everyone has posted, ill make a pick to see who's vid people like the best. Good luck ;-)
smile
Sounds great. I'll only be able to start working on mine on Friday though. Why do i have the feeling some people would have already posted theirs up by then? LMAO.
smile
LOL this will only be the 2nd vid I've ever made. my 1st took 3 days and then I had a week off work. this time I have to work between working and the rest of my life. so don't worry, mine won't be up for a while either.
worried
same here...i'm very busy i hope i can make it until the 4th of february
Alright Huddy theme...going to do "Coulda Woulda Shoulda" by Celine Dion. I wonder, is there a site with all the Huddy moments? Anyone know?
don't know I just use my seasons and my camera to get clips. LOL I'm saving my song as a secret. but its slowly coming along
I haven't even started XD but I've been thinking on how to do it. I was also thinking We've Got Tonight by Bob Seger. Mainly for the lyric "both of us looooooooonely, both of us loooooooooonely..." But the rest of the song is about night...and stuff so haha.

NOOOOOOOO must do homework before Huddy vid DX (is off looking for huddy moments)
big smile
*says in motherly tone* Do your homework twin!
But spanish is soooo haaaaaard *sobs and hugs twin*
lol its ok
but I don't know a lick of Spanish, I took French haha
big smile
my vid is done...:) i had to do it now, won't have time later
link

i dont know what language the song is xDD maybe spanish?
*gg*
i hope no one understands it though, because i have no idea what she is singing and if it fits huddy xDDDDD
hơn một năm qua Sweet_Pants said…
angelic
it fits Huddy okay. yes, its spanish, it's called Crying.
angry
yay oli...im excited to watch it...but I have to wait till I get home from stupid work :-/

*is seriously getting pissed at this itouch...almost everything I post I have to go back and edit cuz this thing changed what I typed! grrrrr
smile
okay :DD
big smile
LOL YES I JUST FOUND THE BEST SONG FOR HUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It might've been done before, but I don't care!
Okay I know I'm not part of the Huddy round but I only recently (like today) found out how to make videos and I was wondering if I might enter this round.

I have my submission ready here: link

If not that's okay :)
yup thats cool
wit me. can't wait to see it om! what's the youtube site? I can't watch it on fanpop on by iPod but I can watch it on youtube with It

mine is still in the works...
Its not that good, kind of bad quality but lol I'm excited.

link
I was excited with my 1st vid too
:-D

its not up yet, it says it make take a few minutes
if you just
loaded it. what's ur sn on youtube?
I haven't seen it, do you have a link?

Oh wait you're on your ipod.....what's the name of it?

And thank you so much for the prop!!!

lol its oldmoviehousemd- creative huh? *rolls eyes*
big smile
LOL
mine is the exact
same
as it is on here.

I liked it. that audio is from xfiles!? cool I use to watch that all the time. I really liked the spark part and the vid with it. it was like the universe was lined up for them.
:-DD
Anyone here uses Sony Vegas? I finished my vid but i'm having a problem uploading it to YouTube. It keeps saying there was an unknown error. And yes, i did convert it to a wmv file and also a Quicktime mov file but both didn't work. :(
Yes me.
I usually render my movies as MPEG-1 (*.mpg), save them and then go to youtube and upload them.
It has always worked.
heart
Thanks so much Cami! I'll try that! :D
Okay link is my entry.
Mehh..GOD, Sony Vegas is confusing, lol.

big smile
:D *goes to watch it*
i got vegas for christmas <3 and i love it *gg*
smile
Same with me ^^.
Got it for christmas...but have to get used to it first. ^^
*goes to watch PG's vid*
Cami - i just watched your vid. It's great! What language is that btw? I had no clue, lol!
spanish :)
and i dont understand a word of it either, but it sounds so nice xDD
XD Cami
well my spanish is not as bad as I thought it was XD.
But still, it is not good
*sits in corner and cries*
LOL, the one year i took of spanish two years ago didn't help me very much either. XD
Well for me it's 5 years now O_______O
*lol*
laugh
LMAO Cuddles! XD
XD well it is sad that I have been learning spanish for five years now and that it has become so bad *lol*
Almost as bad as my french...but I was able to quit french two years ago...
cuddles!!! your back lol!
*yay for new born internet*

im goin to watch the vid PG! (lol spanish wasnt the theme guys) thats cool though...mines not spanish (its also not done lol)