House Sex!?!!!

Legenda posted on Jan 11, 2009 at 01:14PM
Hi guys, sorry for the title but it seems kind of catchy.
I just remembered the houseCam sex debate, so now i want to know did they or did they not do it?

House 10 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Biathine said…
The general opinion is that they did not do it. :P It centraily wasn't showed in any episodes, thought some hamerons like to believe that they had sex.
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
Yep just as Biathine pointed out, most people agree that they didn't. Its too important of a storyline to have happen and us not see.
hơn một năm qua Mouraki said…
That part confuses me a lot too! In Half-Wit Cameron said to House that she`s happy they never had sex but in the same episode she knew where his bedroom is when she and Chase break into his house. We have never see her in his bedroom except Resignation which is couple of episodes later. So I really don`t know! :p
ps: Duhh, I`m a Hameron fan xDDD
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
NOOOOOOOO!!!
NOOOOOOOOO and I also would like to add NOOOOOOOO!
they didn't.She was just pissed of Chase and wanted to make him jealous too!!
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
They did not. One reason I think this is because it's never shown (they aren't even shown together outside of work except for the "non-date date" and the disaster of a date at the restaurant), and I'm certain the writers would show us something that big. Another reason is Cameron says she's glad they've never slept together (in Half-Wit). And although she knows where his bedroom is in Half-Wit, it really wouldn't be that hard to figure out where it is. The apartment isn't that big and it's logical to think the bedroom is beside the bathroom (the bathroom is at the end of the hall, and I assume the door was open so it was very obvious that it was the bathroom) because that's how nearly every house/apartment is laid out.

hơn một năm qua RP_Puzzle said…
I dunno I would've thought this would've been resolved on the Fox site where you can ask the writers questions or whatever. I'd like to hope so cause I do like me some Hameron though I think House mainly belongs with Cuddy. That'd be interesting if this came up later to add some dissension/drama to the Huddy relationship :D. Hey it is a drama after all (avoids rabid Huddy fans also herself).
hơn một năm qua x5mp1xp1nx22x said…
they didn't, and yeah, she just didn't want everyone to think she was lying (although they did anyway) when they thought House had an STD and chase asked if they'd slept together...the answer is NO. although im sure both House and Cameron thought about doing it after that HOT kiss.
hơn một năm qua rainbowedlife said…
Ehm, no, and if yes, I don't really care as they've never shown it on screen and I thank god for that.
hơn một năm qua kellinator said…
I don't see Cam having sex with House and then going on like nothing happened, I think she would be affected by it because of her feelings for him. Also, I honestly don't see where in the storyline them having sex would even fit in, they obviously didn't have sex before half wit, and I dont see how they could have had it during or after that ep either. If it is somehow confirmed that they did have sex, I'm just glad I didn't have to see it.
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
I thought it was obvious that they didn't...?