House They are gonna kill themelves in greys!

amberRocks posted on Dec 09, 2008 at 01:19PM
(change the title and the subject cause I was bored to make another one so ignore the first 6 responses!lol!)

They have cursed greys!!!
First Isaiaw is fired for you know the reasons!
Then T.r came out!
Then heigl wants out and bad-mouthed the writters!
Then ghost-sex!
Then they are firing the gay character hahn!
And now T.r knights quits the show!(and abc accepted it so he's out!)

And I pretty sure I'm forgetting a scandal or two but wow talk about work enviroment!
last edited on Dec 09, 2008 at 05:54PM

House 16 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua mimika_s said…
I agree
I support Huddy(for my own selfish reasons) but you need to calm down!
however I have to point out that all this Huddyness is basically in the Huddy spot so Huddy fans deserve CONGRATSULATIONS!!!!
kai pou eisai giati den eisai sto msn??
hơn một năm qua salemslot said…
I know what you mean,aR!I may be happy about Huddy now but can't they make 2 coherent sentences without saying OMFG,HUDDY?
hơn một năm qua amberRocks said…
den mpaino sto msn gia liges meres...
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua PotterGal said…
Well...uhhh..i feel the need to "defend" the Huddies on this Spot. Yes, i agree sometimes we may go slightly overboard but there are a lot of very vocal Huddy shippers and i just think this is their/our way of showing excitement over our favourite ship.
And like mimi said, LOL, if you think we spaz here, you should see the Huddy Spot. XD
mpes sto chat tou house md spot edw
hơn một năm qua mrshouse62689 said…
Yeah I stopped watching Grey's this season. I think it turned to crap after about the second season, but I watched it last season anyway. The storyline is just too absurd now (Izzie having sex with Denny? Really?) and it has hardly any medicine in it (not like it was chock full of it to start with, but you know).
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
George is leaving? Seriously????

Wow.....I feel really bad for Grey's it seems like everything is falling apart! :(
yes,ausiello said it that he asked to leave and abc and shonda said yes and that they are planning his exit!
Oh and I heard a good one about that:"I hope that they are not gonna throw george in the gay parkking lot hole!"
hehehe

Also I wonder how long it would take for heigl to speak...
hơn một năm qua oldmovie said…
I thought she already said she was planning on leaving? Or was that....oh I really don't know, don't really follow Grey's gossip it sort of just jumps out at you lol.

I heard about the firing of the gay character on the show.......that sucks.......Oh I loved George....wtf!
I didn't mean for heigl to say that she wants out!She know that!
But she always talks like a lot about stuff!(you know bad-mounthed the writters,told Isaiaw washigthon that he needs not to speak any more nad stuff)!
And T.r is her best friend!
Oh I think I'm having a small orgasm!I love behind the stage dramas!!!
hơn một năm qua rainbowedlife said…
I stopped watching Grey's anatomy around season 2. ^^ When George and the other chick got married (or hooked up or something), my interest... I dunno... went? But OK, I do feel bad for them. House M.D. has amazing actors though, so I am gloating a bit that theirs are leaving and having 'back-stage dramas'.
hơn một năm qua Masseter said…
I think I watched like 2 eps of Grey's and it was cr*p!! They put way to much personal life drama in it, where has the medicine aspect gone...But wow, didn't know there was that kind of drama off stage too =O...crazayyyy...
hơn một năm qua MoniBolis said…
I´m just glad the House MD is not Gray's
hơn một năm qua Olivine said…
Yep, greys is completely going down the drain...and i was so excited how the george x lexie relationship would develop, but atm i'm just pissed -_-

but who cares, i have private practice with addi, this show is much better <3 <3
hơn một năm qua love_not_war_75 said…
I still watch Grey's but it's not as good as it was in the first two seasons. I love Addison and was sad that she left so I can't wait till Private Practice plays in France. I also miss Denny.