House A House MD Caption Contest??

pollyloveshouse posted on Aug 13, 2008 at 11:36PM
Hello fellow House spotters!!

I have come up with a new idea to make this wonderful spot that little bit more interesting, (i know, sounds impossible!!) and I would like you opinions on it!

Ok, so the idea, a caption contest! (Those of you who use the Grey's anatomy Insider website will know what I mean)

What is it???
Basically, every week or so I will post a screenshot of, usually, a few of the characters. It is then your job to give it a caption. By this I mean a line or a few lines of dialogue/actions that the characters could be doing/thinking, which is not what they are actually doing.

It can be serious or funny or witty or whatever you like really, just try to make it as interesting as you can!!

link is an example from the Grey's Insider website.

How this one would work:
My current plan for this one is that I would post an image in the photos titled "CAPTION CONTEST #whatever" and you would post your captions in the comments of that picture. I would also put a link in this forum, or another one if i need to make one, to the latest photo. Then I would put a deadline and at the end of it I would make a pick to find the winner of that week. Now because you can only fit 81 characters into a pick, (yes, I counted!!) it would seriously limit what people could write. Instead I will write the usernames of those who commented and will tell people to view the link to the picture in the comments before voting. I would maybe put a deadline on the pick for one or two days, so we could find a definite winner. Also I might give props to the winners each week.

Ok, so the plan could do with some adjusting here or there I guess, I just felt like hearing your opinions on it. Please comment with your thoughts and ideas, etc.

Thanks you guys, have a great day!!

House 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua babybell said…
IT sounds like a great idea plh
hơn một năm qua Anusha said…
Cool I like it :)
hơn một năm qua housecuddy4ever said…
Sounds like an awesome idea PLH.
hơn một năm qua heeeresjoyce said…
Sounds great. :)
hơn một năm qua house_whatelse said…
I like it, I am ready, lets start!
hơn một năm qua housefan87 said…
Sounds pretty good.. I like the idea... I'm in for sure...!
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua Immunity said…
Awesome idea <3
hơn một năm qua waldorf said…
Oooh it sounds great!
hơn một năm qua brat2007girl said…
LET'S DO IT!