House Twenty vicodin was awful

jonanne posted on Oct 04, 2011 at 02:21AM
Well that just sucked. I lost an hour of sleep for a mix between halfway House and some nat geo special about jail? So he was right? He's almost always right. Why should jail be any different. I hope so badly that this season doesn't leave us all with a bad aftertaste. It's like going backward after seven seasons of finally humanizing the man. And HOW ARE THEY GONNA WROTE CUDDY OUT??!!! I'm depressed and mad. Anyone else feel that way after watching this?

House 9 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua jonanne said…
crying
WelL 43 people viewed this but NO ONE felt remotely diappointed? I want to see House like he was in " Help me". A House who grows and doesn't leave the show as a bitter loveless man. Maybe I'm a dreamer. And no CUDDY? I cannot wrap my head around why Lisa wouldn't hang in there with Hugh for one more season. Just to wrap things up in some better way than him crashing his car through her house? That was just a poor ending. Just my opinion but I can't believe others don't want more for this series than a crappy anticlimactic last season.
hơn một năm qua misanthrope86 said…
I haven't seen the episode so I can't comment, but could you at least remove the other forum you made that has the exact same comments (link)? If you hated it, thats fine, but there isn't any need to make duplicate forums about it.
hơn một năm qua wellfit said…
Actually I was satisfied with the last season finale. Of course I wanted it to work out with Cuddy but anyway I liked the end and the smile on House's face. I was just excited about what was gonna happen and that seemed like a nice ending. BUT since they decided to make 8th season, I don't mind :D. I didn't expect them to come up with a great idea this time. Just because they have alreday made a great TV show and developed the characters completely. Now, after I've watched the episode, I like it but it seems as it was said - like there was no 6th season. There is nothing new. And again in his office, treating people with new team...and Cuddy isn't there and it seems like there will be problems with Wilson again. Don't know House is always gonna be interesting, but I think this should be the last season, because I am afraid that after they have created such a great show something will go wrong.
hơn một năm qua houselunita said…
the eighth season of house is going to be good and this first TV Episodes was very interesting but hopefully not the last season because that would put me and my poor house I love to think so I hope all the best yea yea house
hơn một năm qua wellfit said…
My expectations were wrong. The season has been going great so far. ^^
hơn một năm qua houselover777 said…
I'm not crazy about the new addition to House's 'team'. I can't remember her name, BECAUSE SHE'S FORGETTABLE, but she's the soft-spoken, Asian doctor. I think she's cute for a first, and at the most, 2nd episode, then she really should go off to Chicago. Can't wait to see 13 again (assuming she comes back). Oh, and House needs to get a haircut; I'm not feeling the extra inches. I need to see all the parts of his beautiful frame! Till next week!!!
hơn một năm qua HousesCane said…
smile
1. I thought Twenty Vicodin and Transplant were awesome.
2. I like the new Asian doctor. I'm glad she's not leaving. She adds a different aspect to the team/show.
3. I absolutely adore Hugh's long hair. But in the commercial for next week's episode it's shaved off. Good thing he still looks cute.
Can't wait for next week!
hơn một năm qua Viole said…
I started the season well (obviously this is the last season because I do not have another issue with which to follow .. but for my part I would like it to last forever !!).. the only thing I did not like, was the new team the house .. I wish, you were the usual team (chase, foreman, taub and thirteeeennn!)
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua shakerbaker said…
It was Awful.Yes.