phim kinh dị yêu thích Horror movie quote?

Horror-Forum posted on Sep 27, 2009 at 04:13PM
Favorite Horror movie quote?

phim kinh dị 22 các câu trả lời

Click here to write a response...
hơn một năm qua Helen-Lover said…
Sorority Row-

Cassidy: [while returning to the party] Where is everybody?
Claire: Probably dead.
Jessica: Yeah, and the corpses drove their cars home, idiot!
hơn một năm qua Penguin11 said…
laugh
Hannibal-

Some guy thats name I cant remember: He told me to scrape off my face, and feed it to the dogs. I dont know what went wrong, it was a good idea at the time.

And

Hannibal: I want you to know, i've taken very serious consideration into eating your wife.
Those were so funny!
hơn một năm qua sapherequeen said…
sunny
Esther Coleman from Orphan

Esther: I find out you're lying, I'll cut your hairless little prick off before you figure out what it's for.
Danny: *Wets his pants*
Esther: You pissed yourself.
Then she lets him go and leaves his room.

I know, has a lot of vulgar. But it cracks me up!
hơn một năm qua axemnas said…
cool
I have several favorites lets see
Hannibal-"A census taker once tried to test me i ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti"
Freddy-"You are all my children now"
Freddy-"Welcome to prime-time bitch"
Freddy-"Welcome to my world bitch"
Freddy-"Man the torpedoes"
Sheriff Bracket-" You know its Halloween i guess everyone's in titled to one good scare"
Dr.Loomis-"He's gone he's gone from here the evil is gone"
Dr.Loomis-"He came home"
Dr.Loomis-"Death has come to your little town Sheriff you can either ignore it or help me to stop it"
Dr.Loomis-"You must be ready for him if you don't its your funeral"
Freddy-"How sweet fresh meat"
Lynda-"What's the matter can't i get your ghost Bob"*chuckle*
Nancy-"I know your their Freddy"
Freddy-"I'm here"
Kinkaid-*stab*"I'll see you in hell" Freddy-"tellim Freddy sent you"
Freddy-"Its a boy"
Freddy-"I am eternal"
Nancy-"this just a dream your not alive this whole thing is just a dream"
Nancy-"Krueger I'm here"*echo*
Dr.Loomis-"i met him 15 years ago i was told their was nothing left no reason no contentiousness no understanding and even the most rudimentary since of life or death of good or evil right or wrong i met this 6 year old child with this blank pale emotionless face an the blackest eyes the devils eyes i spent 8 years trying to reach him and another 7 trying to keep him locked up because i realized what was living behind those eyes was purely and simple evil"
Nancy's mother-"He can't get you now he's dead honey cause mommy killed him"
Freddy-"No pain No gain"
Freddy-"Where's your pass" Nancy-"Screw your pass" Freddy-"Hey Nancy no running in the hallway"*Freddy chuckle*
Freddy-"I'm gonna split you in two"
Terminator-"I'll be back"
Terminator-"Hostalavista baby"
Terminator-"I swear i will not kill anyone"
Terminator-"You've been terminated"
Freddy-"Why are you screaming i haven't cut you yet"
Freddy-"Hows this for a wet dream"
Freddy-"I'm your boyfriend now Nancy"
-"Coffee make friends with it"
-I see dead people"
Freddy-"Bad year Dan"
Freddy-"Faster than a bastard maniac more powerful than your local madman It's Super Freddy"
Freddy-"Bonaparte bitch"
Freddy-"you can check in but you can't check out"*squish*
Freddy-"you are what you eat"
Freddy-"sorry kid i don't believe in fairy tales"
Freddy-"sianarra saun"
Freddy-"Lets rock and roll"
Freddy-"I thought it was up to ahhhh YYYYYEEEEEEEEVONE"
Freddy-"
and several more
hơn một năm qua 1122ridr said…
[Jennifer walks up to T.V.; slams T.V. with her fist; mechanical arm come out of sides; lifts Jennifer up; Freddy's head comes out the top of the T.V.]
Freddy: This is it Jennifer; your big break in T.V.! Welcome to prime time bitch! [Slams Jennifer's head into T.V.]
last edited hơn một năm qua
hơn một năm qua axemnas said…
cool
The Wolf Man-"even a man pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright"

Frankenstein meets the wolf man-"even a man pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the wolfsbane blooms and the moon is full and bright"

Maleva-"The way you walked was thorny, through no fault of your own, but as the rain enters the soil, the river enters the sea, so tears run to a predestined end. Your suffering is over,now you will find peace for eternity"
Dracula-"i am Dracula"
Dracula-"I never drink wine"
Mr. Machen-"11:55, almost midnight. Enough time for one more story. One more story before 12:00"
Stevie Wayne-"lock your doors bolt your windows theres something in the fog"
Norman Bates-"she just goes a little mad sometimes we all go a little mad sometimes"
Frankenstein monster"Friend Good"
Norman Bates"i will not hide in the fruit sellar you think i'm fruity hu"
father Marrin-"Be silent"
hơn một năm qua HighwayCreature said…
"They're Coming To get you Barbara!"

From the original George Romero flick, "Night of the Livng Dead".
hơn một năm qua piperlovegood said…
laugh
Mrs. Voorhees:Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason. I was working the day that it happened. Preparing meals... here. I was the cook. Jason should've been watched. Every minute. He was... He wasn't a very good swimmer. We can go now... dear.
Mrs Voorhees: You see, Jason was my son, and today is his birthday
Sidney: Don't fuck with the orginal
Angela: Meet me at the water front after the social.
Tatam: Bam bitch went down.
Gail: I'll send you a copy
Stew: My mom and dad are going to be so mad at me.
hơn một năm qua SM1791 said…
big smile
Scream

Casey: Hello?
Ghostface: Hello.
Casey: Yes?
Ghostface: Who is this?
Casey: Who are you trying to reach?
Ghostface: What number is this?
Casey: Well, what number you trying to reach?
Ghostface: I don't know.
Casey: I think you have the wrong number.
Ghostface: Do I?
Casey: It happens. Take it easy
Casey: Listen asshole!
Ghostface: No you listen to me you little bitch! You hang up one me again and I'll gut you like a fish!
hơn một năm qua Kackahaluzova said…
Saw

Game over !
hơn một năm qua QueenofHorror said…
heart
"We all go a little mad"-Psycho ONLY Scream is so overrated

"You're going to need a bigger boat"-Jaws
hơn một năm qua Kylezy1 said…
Misery -
"EAT IT, EAT IT TILL YOU CHOKE, YOU SICK TWISTED FUCK!!"
hơn một năm qua laurik2007 said…
mischievous
Scream :

Billy: [quoting Norman Bates] We all go a little mad sometimes.

What's your favorite scary movie?

You forgot the first rule of remakes, Jill. Don't fuck with the original!

hơn một năm qua wolfmaster3000 said…
Freddie the new one

Freddie : did "you know the brain funcutions for 10 minutes after the heart stops beating -freddie smiles- that means we still got 7 minutes of playtime."

hơn một năm qua CallaLily11 said…
laugh
Jack: Heeere's JOHNNY!

hơn một năm qua CallaLily11 said…
Oh I forgot two
Ghostface: When your with Sydney, you die
There's something wrong with Esther- Orphan
hơn một năm qua Darkcrest said…
Chucky: What would Martha Stewart say?
Tiffany: Fuck Martha Stewart! Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt! Here I am, slaving a way over a hot stove, making cookies... making Swedish meatballs, and for what? A man who doesn't appreciate me! For a man that can't even wash one fucking dish! For a man who isn't even a man at all where it counts, if you get my drift! -to Jade- Take it from me honey, plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood!
Chucky: I didn't hear her complaining last night. Any guy would need a hunk of plastic, probably battery operated to get a reaction out of you in bed. And by the way, where the hell did you learn to bake?
hơn một năm qua citruts said…
cool
They're coming to get you, Barbara!
hơn một năm qua kittehluva said…
My favorite horror movie is The Grudge (American Remake; I haven't seen the Japanese original, reason being I don't know Japanese)

My favorite quote from it was from Kayako Saeki, the ghost haunting the house. It is as follows.

Kayako- *Makes strange grudge throat noise that is really creepy because her neck was broken and that was how she died*

I know it's not a quote, but it's a sound from the movie and I love it.

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

I also love the quote from The Ring, made by Samara (dead Samara). It was over the phone in the movie, and it's the most famous line from the movie. Do you know what it is? If you don't, AND you have seen the Ring, I'm sorry; that's a little sad.

Samara- *Over the phone* Seven days... *Hangs up*

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-

I haven't seen the Shining, but I've seen clips. These are my favorite one-liners...

Creepy Twin Girls- Come play with us...
Jack- Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeee'sssss JOHNNY!!!
Little boy (I don't know his name cause I've never seen the movie) - Redrum!!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

I also LOVE Poltergeist, so it would definitely be fitting that I put these few down.

Carol Anne- They're here!
Diane, Carol Anne's mom- Don't go into the light, Carol Anne! Don't go into the light!

-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­

The Sixth Sense:

I forgot the boy's name- I see dead people.

New movie I recently saw on Jan. 18, the day it came out. This movie was MAMA.

Lily- Victoria, come. Mama.
Victoria- Victoria stays.

So... that's all I can think of for right now. For the movie up there, MAMA, ^^ if you haven't seen it yet, go check out the articles! I wrote a review for it! So you can (please) go check that out and maybe you'll want to go see it. It was a great movie!!
hơn một năm qua alesauna said…
Hannibal Lector - I'm having an old friend for dinner
Silence of the Lambs
hơn một năm qua iva098 said…
angelic
Heather O'Rourke as Carol Anne Freeling:

THEY'RE HEEEERE...

I LOVE HER SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
R.I.P HEATHER! YOUR FANS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU! <3
 Heather O'Rourke as Carol Anne Freeling: THEY'RE HEEEERE... I tình yêu HER SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! R.I.P
hơn một năm qua morganville-rox said…
i like trains